剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
These are intense. Are any of these yours?
看着真不错 有你的作品吗
No, they're my grad students' from my masters portfolio class.
没 是我硕士班上的学生的
Wow, you really look beautiful in this light.
这样的光线称得你真好看
Wishful thinking on both our parts.
可能都是咱俩的幻想
It's a model, not me.
那是个模型 不是我
Some photos down there you might enjoy.
你应该会喜欢下面那些照片
Student of mine was in Bangladesh.
我一个学生在孟加拉国拍的
Well, I'll tell you what I used
跟你说件事 以前我剩饭的时候
to tell my mother when I didn't finish my dinner--
总会跟我妈说
I don't care about kids from India, I just care about you.
我才不关心那些印度小孩 我只关心你
I didn't say the last part to my mother. That'd be weird.
其实后面那句没说 太囧了
Although I'm sure she was fascinating. She was, very.
她一定是个美人 是啊 很美
But no mother issues here at all.
但我绝对没有恋母情结
These have to be yours.
这些一定是你家人吧
This is, uh, what, your apartment down in the East Village?
这是 你东村那边的公♥寓♥是吗
Do you miss it, the whole bohemian lifestyle?
怀念那种自♥由♥自在的生活吗
No, I like teaching here just fine.
不 在这教书很好
How come there's no pictures of you here at all?
这儿怎么会一张你的照片都没有
Come on, Rick.
快点 里克
It's the command performance for the new dean.
这可是为新院长准备的御前演出
We're already late.
我们要迟到了
Ok. So much for small talk.
好吧 那就不闲聊啦
This is amazing.
排场真大
Just 'cause the dean is former Ivy,
不就因为这院长以前是常青藤联盟的
they rent out an entire restaurant.
他们竟然把整个餐厅都包了
You know what I got when I came to Rockland U.?
你知道吗 我刚来洛克兰大学时
I got a welcome packet with a few take-out menus.
他们就给了我几张外卖♥♥单
Professor Pollili.
波利莉教授
Hi. I'm Stacey Adler. Not that it matters.
我叫史黛丝·阿德勒 不过无所谓啦
I know your work.
我看过您的作品
I've tried to get into your classes, but they fill up so fast.
本想选您的课 但人一下子就满了
Well, it's very nice to meet you,
很高兴认识你
Stacey. This is Professor Payne.
史黛丝 这是佩恩教授
Oh, great. I'm going to get the spelling in just a sec.
好的 一会能告诉我名字拼法吗
Oh, no, please.
不要 拜托
Oh, it's just a P.R. Picture for the university magazine.
只是给校刊拍几张宣传照
No. I said no.
我说了不要
I'm sorry. I just--please, don't.
对不起 只是 拜托 不要拍
Ok. I'm -- I didn't realize. Sorry.
好吧 我不知道 抱歉
I can't do this.
我做不到
I thought I could, but I can't.
我以为我可以 但是不行
What? What can't you do?
什么 你不能什么
Look, it's not you. I just--
不是你的问题 是我
I really don't feel well, so I'm going to go. Um...
我身体不太舒服 先走了
That is weird. Yeah, that's weird.
真奇怪 确实
I know. I had her right in frame.
是啊 我镜头明明对准她了
Wow. That is weird. Can I borrow this for a second?
这么诡异 我能借用下这个吗
Actually, like, right now, this second.
最好就现在
It's ok. I'm a professor.
没事的 我是个教授
Ok. Thank you very much. Wait. Why?
好的 非常感谢 等等 为啥
Because you just gave your memory card to the Anthropology Department.
因为你刚把内存卡贡献给了历史系
I appreciate it.
十分感谢
But--wh-what about the magazine?
那 杂♥志♥怎么办
Use your descriptive powers. Why, you know, cheat with pictures?
发挥想象力 作点小弊嘛
Hello!
有人吗
I know you guys are home. I can see your cars.
我知道你们在家 看见你们的车了
Are you expecting someone? No one!
你约了人 没有
Hello?
有人吗
Coming.
来了
Hello.
有人吗
Hey. How are you, Jim?
最近咋样 吉姆
You been working out? You look good.
经常锻炼吧 身材保持得不错
There she is. Ahh. This is nice.
她也在 你俩不错嘛
There's the missus, a nice crackling fire.
有美人 有火焰
Nice vintage--a little pricey.
还有美酒 有点贵吧
"Scrupulistic". Not a word.
准备得真充分啊 根本没这词
Didn't you have a date tonight?
你今晚不是有约会吗
I did have a date tonight, as it were,
没错 确实有约
since you're the one that forced me back into the dating world.
都是你们硬要我重归情场
What happened? Well, what happened?
怎么了 怎么了
I'll tell you what happened.
你听着就是
This might have been the first time in my life
这大概是我人生中第一次
that a woman said "It's not you, it's me,"
有女人对我说 不是你的问题 是我
and I believed her.
而我还相信她
Let me find these for you.
让我找找
Oh, here's Professor Reeman, Russian studies.
这是里曼教授 研究俄♥罗♥斯♥文化的
He just got published... again.
他刚出版了 第二本书
Ok. Oh, here we are. Ok. That's me.
找到了 这是我
Wow. This really is...a damn fine suit.
这件西装真♥他♥妈♥帅惨了
That's me, and next to me, that's where my date should be.
这是我 在我旁边 应该是我约会对象
That big, empty space, that's where my date was. Ok?
这块大空白 当时我的约会对象就在那儿
Here's another one. That's me sitting next to...
另一张 我坐在她旁边
ehh, no one. Nothing's there. Ok.
但没有人 什么也没有 懂吗
Oh. Here's Claudia's exit, which was abrupt, to say the least,
这是克劳迪娅突然走后我拍的
although you can't see it on any of these photos
虽然这些照片上都看不见她
'cause apparently, she doesn't exist.
很显然 她根本不存在
Let me take a look at that.
给我看看
So she's not showing up in any of the photos.
也就是说 每张照片上都没她
Just admit it, Melinda--
面对事实吧 梅林达
tonight, I got dumped by a ghost.
今晚我被一只鬼魂甩了
Does she even exist? Yes. She has tenure.
她真的存在吗 对啊 还是终身教授
It's publish or perish. Her photographs are published everywhere.
不发表作品就会被炒 到处都登有她的照片
But she's not in any of them,
但上面都没她
and nor have I seen her in any of her personal photography,
我也从没见过她的单人照
and the photos she has of herself on her desk
哪怕是放在她桌上的
with her family and things--
家庭照 还有其它
nothing. She's not in any photos.
都没有 都没她
Well, that's weird.
还真奇怪
I mean, maybe it's something about her energy,
可能是她的能量波动有问题
or something the camera can't capture.
镜头无法捕捉
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
Paranormal occurrences usually work the opposite way.
超自然现象正好相反
Spirits are visible in photographs
照片能拍到灵魂
because cameras detect light and heat.
因为相机能捕捉光线和热度
But a broader spectrum of energy the human eye can't detect.
这些都是人眼看不到的
Kind of like that?
就像这个吗
Ok. I've never seen this before.
好吧 我都没注意到
Hang on a second.
稍等
It's with her in every shot.
每张照片她的身边都跟着这东西
For the record, that's not who I asked out.
我先声明 这人可不是我的约会对象
Maybe not, but...
也许不是 但
that's who went home with her.
这人和她一起回了家
I've been looking for occurrences
我一直在找照片中
of images being erased from a photograph.
有图像被抹除的事例
They're hard to find.
十分难找
I mean, ghosts popping up, stealing the spotlight?
鬼魂突发奇想 来抢个镜头
I mean, they're a dime a dozen.
这倒挺常见
But somebody actually being knocked from the frame?
但把一个人从镜头上完全掩盖住
That's--that's unusual.
这 还真不寻常
I'm more interested in the shape we saw following Claudia.
我对跟着克劳迪娅的东西更感兴趣
Oh, him. Yeah. Let's call him Bob.
他啊 喊他鲍勃好了
Ok. Bob. Why?
鲍勃 为什么
'Cause Bob Riker got my prom date drunk on peach schnapps.
因为鲍勃·莱克曾用桃松子酒把我的舞伴灌醉
He stole her from me.
挖了我的墙头
Now they're married with 3 kids,
现在他们已经结婚三年了 生了三个小孩
but I don't think they're happy.
但他们肯定不幸福
Sad. But you've moved on to Claudia.
真悲剧 但你现在有克劳迪娅了
Does she have any idea what happened to her?
她清楚自己的情况吗
Well, she flipped out the second a camera was pointed at her,
镜头对准她的时候 她吓懵了
and, well, I'm no expert in composition,
虽然我不擅长构图
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表