剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
but this particular aneurysm
但这是种特殊的动脉瘤
was in a place so deep in my brain
长在我大脑的深处
that they couldn't get to it.
在他们无法够到的地方
They knew it was going to burst,
他们知道它迟早会破裂
they knew it was going to kill me.
他们知道这会要了我的命
They just...
他们只是...
didn't know when.
不确定几时
It isn't always fatal, is it?
不一定都会死 是吗
No. But it's all about location, location, location.
对 但关键是看位置 位置 位置
And the size, of course.
当然还有肿瘤的大小
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Is that why you cut yourself off from everyone?
这就是为什么你不与人交往吗
Yeah. Pretty much.
是的 差不多吧
But I don't have a big family.
不过我家人不多
It's just my brother and sister back in Ohio.
就只有在俄亥俄的哥哥和姐姐
I don't understand.
我不明白
Wouldn't you want to be close to them now?
现在你想和他们在一起吗
Wouldn't you want They don't know.
你不想 他们还不知道
It's better this way.
最好就这样
I made a clean break.
我和他们断绝来往了
They don't have to feel sorry for me or worry about me,
他们不必对我感到难过或是担心我
and I don't have to see all that pity in their eyes.
我也不用看到他们眼中的怜悯
Doesn't sound fair.
听起来不怎么好
So what's the deal, Justin,
所以到底怎么回事 贾斯汀
with you turning everything in your room upside down?
你房♥间里的东西都是颠倒的
I think I know why, but I can't tell you yet.
我知道原因 但我现在还不能告诉你
Look, it seems to me like you have this,
听着 我认为你好像有某种
I don't know, a pipeline, I guess,
我不知道 大概是某种管道
into death and wherever it is we go after it.
通向死亡和我们死后去的地方
I probably don't know as much as you think I do.
我或许不如你认为我知道的那么多
Just tell me.
告诉我
Do you really talk to the dead?
你真的能跟死去的人交流吗
Do you really help them?
你真的能帮他们吗
Yeah.
是
Yeah,I do.
是的 我能
That's why I'm here.
这就是为什么我来这里
I don't know how,
我不知道怎么回事
but I was meant to meet you.
但冥冥之中让我遇见你
Justin, look, I...
贾斯汀 听着 我
I help the dead with their unfinished business.
我帮助死去的人完成他们未完成的愿望
I help them and their loved ones find closure.
我帮助他们与爱人了结心愿
Why wait?
你还等什么呢
You're alive.
你现在还活着
Right now.
现在
Why wouldn't you reach out to the people who love you
你为什么不跟爱你的人在一起
so that they can spend time with you while they still can?
趁他们有能力时陪你度过最后的时光呢
I don't need your help with the living.
我跟活人的关系不用你管
I need your help with the dead.
我是要你帮助死人
What?
什么
After I'm gone...
在我死之后
I need you to help me find someone.
我需要你帮我找一个人
Someone who's dead.
一个已经死了的人
Someone who...
一个可能
may be waiting for me.
还在等着我的人
He seems at peace with it.
他好像对将死之事能够泰然处之
Ah, it's a mask.
那都是装出来的
Deep down, he's probably scared to death.
内心深处 他可能非常怕死
Maybe.
也许吧
But I really think he has a plan.
但我觉得他是有备而来的
He's thought a lot about it.
他已经打好自己的算盘了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm just trying to scan on this drawing of Justin's,
我正在扫描贾斯汀的这幅画
do a search and see if anything comes up.
研究一下 看会不会有什么收获
Yeah, what's that like to know
是 那能收获什么呢
that he could just die at any minute, just like that?
比如知道他随时都有可能死掉之类的吗
I can't imagine.
我想都不敢想
Well, if you think about it,
如果你仔细想想
that's pretty much what we all face.
可能我们所有人终将会面对一死的
Ok, true, but you know,
好的 但是
we do a pretty good job of pretending it's a long way off,
我们都很善于假装自己离死还远着呢
and, well, the odds are on our side.
而且 我们对这点是比较有把握的
But for Justin...
但对贾斯汀来说
yeah, he's got inside information,
是 他获得了内部信息
and he knows the odds are totally the other way for him.
他知道的跟旁人截然不同
That's gotta be hard.
那样会很痛苦的
I mean, would you want to know?
我是问 你想要知道吗
If you were gonna die in a month- -
如果你一个月之后
or a week- - or a year- -
或一周之后 或一年之后会死掉
would you?
你想提前知道吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I think so.
是 我觉得我想知道
Say my good- byes, get everything straightened out, prepare.
跟朋友们道别 把一切理顺 准备好
How about you?
你呢
No, I'd want to wake up
不 我想要醒来的时候
that morning thinking everything was great.
想着一切都那么美好
Have no idea, and then boom, all of a sudden, lights out.
什么都不知道 然后突然间 就挂了
No fears, no regrets, no sadness.
不用害怕 不用后悔 不用伤感
Just happily oblivious until the end.
享受无知者之福 直到最后
Ah, happily oblivious, another guy thing.
无知者之福 又是男人的想法
Don't knock it.
别太挑剔了
Awareness is highly overrated.
我们高估了了解所有事的好处
Wait, this is it.
等等 就是这个
That's what Justin drew on my window.
这就是贾斯汀画在我窗户上的东西
It's the figurehead for a boat.
这是个船神的象征符号♥
Who's boat?
船指的是谁
I'm waiting for you.
我一直在等你呢
Justin.
贾斯汀
Julie?
是朱莉吗
I can't believe it's you.
我不敢相信是你
Find me.
找到我
Yeah?
好的
I'll be waiting.
我会一直等着
Justin.
贾斯汀
Melinda.
梅林达
It's perfect. I saw her.
太好了 我看到她了
Who?
谁
My girlfriend.
我的女朋友
I mean, she was my girlfriend.
我是说 她生前是我的女朋友
She's dead, and I saw her.
她已经死了 但我看到她了
Where?
在哪里
Here, in this room, and in the mirror.
就在这儿 在这个房♥间 镜子里
I mean, I think it's my brain.
我认为是我大脑的问题
This aneurysm, it's letting me see things.
是这个动脉瘤让我看见了幻象
Ok, Justin, calm down.
好了 贾斯汀 冷静下来
Was your girlfriend's name Julie?
你那位女友是叫朱莉吗
How did you know that?
你怎么会知道呢
I know what witchcraft means.
我知道"巫术"是什么意思了
I know what the picture you drew means.
我知道你画的是什么了
How?
你怎么知道的
You can't hide anything on the net.
网络能揭晓一切答案
You, of all people, should know that.
这点你最清楚不过了
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么
It was 3 years ago.
三年前
3 years, 2 months and a week.
是三年两个月一周之前
I was datin' this girl Julie.
我在跟朱莉约会
She was like...
她好像
nobody I ever knew.
跟我认识的人都不一样
Her family had money,
她家很有钱
so she could pretty much do whatever she wanted.
所以她差不多想做什么就做什么
They gave her a freakin' vintage boat for Christmas,
她家给了她一艘奇怪的古董船当圣诞礼物
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表