剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Santa!
圣诞老人
Happy holidays. Thank you.
节日快乐 谢谢
This is nuts.
这太疯狂了
Yeah. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
是啊 我都不知道是该笑还是该哭了
And if things continue this way,
如果持续如此
I'm going to have to bring in chairs
我就得把椅子搬到
and have christmas eve dinner here.
店里来吃圣诞大餐了
I told you, you were taking on too much.
我告诉过你 你给自己的压力太大了
Speaking of which No.
说到这个 不行
I'm sorry. I have to go in 5 minutes.
对不起 我五分钟后必须要走
I haven't gotten anything for Ned yet.
我还没给内德准备任何礼物呢
Well, at least I'm no longer
至少我不用再
confused on whether I should laugh or cry.
发愁是该笑还是该哭了
I promise I will come back if I can.
我保证我会尽量赶回来
It's fine. I'll close up.
没关系 我来关店
And my christmas list will magically take care of itself.
我的圣诞清单会魔法般的自己搞定自己
Got to hurry up and pick something out, ok? Got a lot to do.
快点挑件东西 我们还有很多事儿要做呢
Do you think mommy will like this one?
你觉得妈妈会喜欢这个吗
How much is it? $25.
多少钱 二十五美元
Yeah. She'll love it.
会的 她会喜欢的
Oh, hey. Is this for your mom?
这是送你妈妈的吗
Yeah. But don't wrap it.
是的 但是不用包装
She likes it when I wrap it myself.
她喜欢我亲自包装
I'm a really good wrapper.
我可会包装了
I bet you are.
我相信你肯定是
So, did you get your letter to Santa yet? Yeah.
你给圣诞老人写信了吗 写了
I'm sure he'll read it as soon as he gets it. I hope so.
我肯定他一收到就会看的 希望是
Dad! What happened?
爸爸 发生什么事了
Dad! Are you ok?
爸爸 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm all right, buddy, just a little burned.
我没事 只是烫了一下
Why do these things keep happening? I don't know.
为什么老发生这样的事 我不知道
That's weird. It's freezing cold.
奇怪了 这是冰凉的
It's all right, buddy. Maybe Santa will bring me another one.
没关系的 也许圣诞老人会送我一部新的
You know what? You really should have a doctor take a look at that,
你最好去给医生看一下
so I'll just get these delivered.
我会把这些东西给你送过去
I'll wrap them up and get them to you tomorrow.
我会把它们包好 然后明天送到你家
That'd be great. Thank you.
那样就太好了 谢谢
Yeah. I just need your signature right here,
请在这里签个字
and then I will take care of it for you.
其它的事我来做
What was that about? That kid looked totally freaked out.
怎么回事 那孩子看起来吓坏了
Yeah, for a good reason.
是啊 事出有因呢
Do you want me to add these to Ned's delivery list tomorrow?
需要把这些添加到内德明天的配送单上吗
No. I think this needs my special touch.
不用了 这事需要我的特别关照
Come in from the cold.
外边太冷 快进来吧
I'm from same as it never was.
车上和屋里一样暖和呢
Oh, for a second there,
有那么一瞬间
I thought Santa had gotten young and beautiful.
我以为圣诞老人变得年轻漂亮了
Oh, tired and frazzled is more like it.
疲惫不堪更贴切
I'm William's mother Claire.
我是威廉的妈妈克莱尔
It's really nice to meet you. Where should I put these?
很高兴认识你 我应该把它们放哪儿
Right there. Just put them on the table, I guess.
放那边 把它们放在桌子上就行
Most of them are for my staff.
大部分是给我员工的
I just have to bring them in tomorrow.
我明天得带他们回来
How's that doing? Frost burn, apparently.
你的手怎么样了 显然是冻伤
Doctors had trouble believing that it was from a PDA.
医生不相信是掌上电脑弄的
I'm right back on that horse.
我马上回来
Yeah? This is William.
喂 我是威廉
Right, well, we should have included that in chambers, though.
对 但是我们的会议室本该就包括了的
Yeah. I understand.
我明白
Busy time of year.
一年中最忙的时候
Yes, all of a sudden.
是啊 突然就忙起来了
You look cold. Would you like some tea?
你看上去有点冷 想喝点茶吗
I would love some.
那就太好了
Is this your grandpa?
这是你爷爷吗
Yeah, grandpa Howard. My father's step dad.
霍华德爷爷 我爸爸的继父
He looks nice.
他看起来很好
So does the tree. You're doing a great job.
树也很漂亮 你做得真棒
Thanks. You can help if you want.
谢谢 你愿意的话也可以来帮忙
My dad's getting distracted.
爸爸总是分心
Sure.
好啊
Doesn't your mom want to help?
你妈妈不来帮你吗
She doesn't live here anymore.
她不住在这儿了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
对不起
It's ok.
没关系
They still love me, and it's not my fault.
他们依然爱我 况且这不是我的错
It's just better that they live apart right now.
只是他们现在还是分开住比较好
My parents were separated too, so I know how hard that can be.
我的父母也分开了 我知道这有多难
They're gonna get back together by Christmas, though.
不过他们圣诞的时候又会在一起了
My mom gonna move back in,
我妈妈会搬回来
or we might just buy a new house somewhere like Florida
或者我们在像佛罗里达之类的地方买♥♥套房♥
and start over, because everybody's happy in Florida.
重新开始 因为在佛罗里达人人都很快乐
Sounds nice.
听起来不错
Um, do you remember at the store when
你还记得昨天在店里
you said some weird things were happening to your dad?
你说你♥爸♥爸最近发生了很多奇怪的事吗
Yeah. What kind of weird things?
记得 什么样奇怪的事呢
I don't know. Things like...
我不知道 像是...
Dad! Dad, dad, look!
爸爸 爸爸 快看
Look, the one has a face in it!
看 这里面有个人脸
Yeah, yeah, it won't matter.
好的 好的 那不重要
No, if it goes to arbitration, we'll have--
不 如果提请仲裁 我们会...
Oh, can I see? Yeah!
我能看看吗 可以
See, there's a face in it.
看到了吗 这里面有张人脸
That wasn't there last year. It moves, too.
去年还没有呢 他还会动呢
Yeah, fine. Yeah, ok, I gotta go.
好的 就这样 我挂了
All right, look, let's stop
好了 我们别再浪费时间了
messing around here and get this done. Come on.
赶紧把这儿弄好 快点
Here we go.
茶来了
It's herbal. I hope you don't mind.
是花草茶 希望你不介意
I have some lovely--
我有些可爱的...
Dad! Grandma, help.
爸爸 奶奶 快来帮忙
William, are you all right?
威廉 你没事吧
Are you ok? Yeah, really, I'm fine.
你没事吧 真没事 我很好
I'll get something.
我去拿药
Are you sure you're ok, dad?
你真的没事吗 爸爸
I want him to know what it's like to lose everything.
我要让他知道失去一切的感觉
Hey, the after work rush is still a couple of hours off.
离下班高峰还有几个小时
I can handle this for now
如果你想去抢先采购的话
if you want to get a head start on your shopping.
我暂时可以帮你整理这些东西
Head start? Head start is shopping in November.
抢先采购 十一月才叫抢先采购
Ok, I'm talking about desperation shopping right now.
我现在这叫绝望采购
I have to check out a couple of things first.
我得先查清楚几件事
Wait a second, you are not
等等 你不会还想
still having Christmas Eve dinner at your house?
在家里举办圣诞大餐吧
Yes, I am. Don't ask me how.
我就是这么想的 不要问我怎么做
I'm hoping that Santa Claus will give me Rachael Ray for Christmas,
希望圣诞老人把瑞秋·雷给我带来
and then maybe she can handle it.
或许她能帮我搞定
Look, I know this may not be politically correct in your world,
我知道也许在你看来这是不对的
but can't this situation wait until after the holidays?
但是这件事就不能放到节后去处理吗
By situation, you mean haunting, correct?
你是指闹鬼那件事吧
Well, you know, you say tomato, I say--
说法不同而已 比如番茄和...
No, it can't wait.
这事儿不能等
There's too much anxiety and negative energy in this house.
这所房♥子里有太多焦虑和负面的能量
This ghost could get very powerful very fast,
这个鬼魂很快就会变得非常强大
and he really has it out for William.
而且他是针对威廉的
So what is it you're looking for?
你到底在查什么
Anything I can find on William Taylor--
关于威廉·泰勒的一切
enemies, deaths of relatives.
仇敌 已故的亲人
The only recent death I've been able to find is his father,
我查到的唯一最近去世的就是他的爸爸
but I saw a picture of him at their house, and it's not him.
但是我在他家看到他的照片了 不是他
Something to do with his work? Ugh, I hope not.
会不会跟他的工作有关 但愿不是
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表