剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
还有你刚才提到的货车
and inspect these vans you're talking about.
你们有搜查令吗
Do you have a warrant?
怎么了 你有事需要隐瞒吗
Why, are you hiding something?
我告诉你们了 我不认识雷·凯特
I told you I don't know this Ray Kite,
我也不知道
and I don't know anything
你们在调查的这个贩毒团伙
about this fantasy drug ring you're investigating.
说实话 我很讨厌别人这样指控
And frankly, I resent the allegations.
我不知道纽约怎么样 但是在这里
I don't know about New York, but down here,
名声大过天
your reputation counts for something.
我不会让你们毁掉我的名声的
And I won't have you disparage mine.
你在路易斯维尔有店铺吗
Do you have any stores in Louisville?
奥提兹先生
Mr. Ortiz,
如果你想继续谈 没问题
if you want to continue this conversation, fine.
我们去街对面我律师那里
We'll go across the street to my lawyer's office
他们肯定会对联邦调查局
where I'm sure they'll be very interested
骚扰他们大客户非常感兴趣的
in the FBI harassing one of their biggest clients.
下车
Get out of the van!
赶紧的
Now! Get out!
快
Hey, hurry up!
上车 宝贝
Oh, get in there, baby.
好
Okay.
说话 宝贝 都有什么
Talk to me, baby. What do we got?
有我们的未来 宝贝
Our future, baby!
银行确定了苏珊·克莱曼的贷款
Bank confirmed Susan Kleinman's line of credit.
她确实是在买♥♥货车
She really was buying delivery vans.
他们在路易斯维尔有店铺吗
Do they have any stores in Louisville?
没有 只有田纳西和北乔治亚
No, just Tennessee and north Georgia.
那些现钞怎么样了
How are we doing on those, uh, dollar bills?
还在查 但我有发现
They're still working, but I have something.
首先是埃文·格里特的父亲
First is Evan Greeter's father.
- 我以为他死了 - 是死了
I thought he was dead. - He is.
三年前 大约在埃文坐牢的时候
It was a car accident three years ago
发生了一起车祸
right around when Evan was in prison.
但他曾是个家禽养殖者
But he was a poultry farmer.
小生意 一年也就赚个四万
Small operation, never did more than 40K a year.
但是根据国家农业部记录
But according to state ag records,
他最大的客户是克莱曼公♥司♥
his biggest customer was Kleinman CPF.
埃文的父亲认识苏珊·克莱曼
Evan's father knew Susan Kleinman.
我觉得是的
I would assume yes.
养家禽的一年赚四万块
Poultry farmer making 40K a year.
感觉对这个团伙来说 这个数额不够看啊
That seems kind of small-time for this ring.
或者这是最完美的掩护
Or it was the perfect cover.
和这群人贩毒
You could have made ten times that amount
能赚十倍的钱
running drugs with these people.
这条线索可能可以解释路易斯维尔的事情
This other lead might explain Louisville.
但我还不知道怎么解释
I'm just not sure how yet.
我恢复了克莱顿·史密斯手♥机♥上的历史地理定位
I recovered historical GPS on Clayton Smith's phone,
他上个月去了那里两次
and he was there twice in the last month.
定位在这里
Here's where it pings.
蓝气象供应公♥司♥
Blue-Met Supply Company.
这是个金属精炼厂
It's a metal refinery.
他们给建筑业提供材料
They make supplies for the construction industry.
可能他是想向南扩张
Maybe he's looking to expand north.
用不同的卡车来运货
Mule his product on a whole different kind of truck.
懂了 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
老大 发生枪击 两名死者
Boss, we got shots fired and two dead
在传教士岭的克莱曼店里
at a Kleinman's store in Missionary Ridge.
叉车操作员说他们看到一男一女
Forklift operator said they saw a man and a woman.
他们抢走了一辆货车 留下了一辆摩托车
They jacked a delivery van and left behind a motorcycle.
埃文和他的同伙
Evan and his partner.
和克莱曼有关
Mixed up with the Kleinmans.
我就知道她在骗人
I knew she was lying to us.
你说的对
You're right.
助手说她在我们走之后
The assistant said that she went to go meet up
去见了律师
with her lawyers after we left.
但我打给律师了 她没去
I called them. They haven't seen her.
所以这就是我们的整个团伙
So there's our ring.
克莱曼家 沙莱特家 格里特家
The Kleinmans, the Shalets, and the Greeters.
你觉得他们是不是
You think it's some kind of scam
在策划什么
they're pulling together?
不是 感觉更像是夺权
Nah, it feels more like a power play.
格里特想要夺取控制权
Greeter is trying to take control.
也就是说苏珊·克莱曼是目标
Which means that Susan Kleinman is a target.
而不是同伙
Not an accomplice.
而不是同伙
Not an accomplice.
- 哈娜 - 查到了
Hana? - I got it right here.
苏珊·克莱曼 望山白杨街86号♥
Susan Kleinman, 86 Poplar Street, Lookout Mountain.
我现在就找特警
I'm alerting SWAT now.
好 我们走
All right. Let's go.
辛迪加规则 苏珊
Rules of the syndicate, Susan.
父死子继
Father dies, son takes over.
但是事实不是这样 是吗
But that didn't happen, did it?
你坐牢了
You went to prison.
对
Yes, I did.
这很不幸
And that was very unfortunate.
但是董事会保证了
But the board promised--
不
no--
你保证了
you promised
你会照顾我和我妈 直到我出狱
that you'd take care of me and my mama till I got out.
这你也没做到 对吧
And that didn't happen either now, did it?
你该来见我的
You should have come to see me.
我家在这事里头有一份
My family's had a part in this ring
因为你♥爸♥和我爷爷一起卖♥♥私酿酒
since your daddy and my grandpa ran shine together.
所以我来了 苏珊小姐
So here I am, Miss Susan,
正式拿回我在董事会上的一席
officially reclaiming my seat back on the board!
支持的人表态
All in favor say aye!
同意
Aye.
2比1多数同意
Motions carries two to one.
你说呢
What do you think about that?
我觉得你需要薄荷糖遮盖一下口气
I think you could use some breath mints.
这是我听到你说的第一句实话
That's the first honest thing I ever heard you say.
就位了
In position.
你看吧 你的问题在于
You see, your problem is
你低估别人 苏珊
you underestimate people, Susan.
巴克还有那群蠢货
Now, Buck and those other dumb sons of bitches,
他们都不知道你什么打算
they didn't know what you were up to.
但我知道
But I do.
我跟了你六个月
I followed you for six months.
所以我知道雷
That's how I know about Ray.
你♥爸♥肯定很生气
Your daddy'd be pissed.
你和政♥府♥的内鬼合作
Working with government snitches,
我们不这么做事
that's not the way we do.
这叫多样化
It's called diversification.
如果你知道如何经营
If you knew how to run a business,
你就会懂
you'd understand that.
我想是老沙莱特死的时候 你抓住了机会
I figured when old man Shalet died, you took your chance.
巩固权力 排除董事会
Consolidate power, take out the board,
自己开始洗钱
start doing the laundry by yourself.
在雷的帮助下 对吧
With Ray's help, right?
巴克不知道吧
And Buck had no idea?
我说对了吧
I'm right, right?
外面是你的车
I got your van out there.
我知道里面是什么
I know what's in it.
我也知道你不送货 会有什么后果
And I know what happens if you don't deliver it.
墨西哥 苏珊
Mexico, Susan.
肯定不会轻松
And it ain't gonna be for vacation.
放松
Relax.
她只是比较夸张
She's just being dramatic.
为了路易斯维尔 我们还需要你的
We still need you for Louisville.
我很期待见到你的联络人
I look forward to meeting your contacts.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表