剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
发现他一直在门外等着我
He'd been waiting.
我不想再被打了
I don't want to get hurt again.
我们和萨缪尔不是一伙的 知道吗
Samuel isn't with us anymore, okay?
他绝对不会再伤害你了 我保证
He's never gonna hurt you again, I promise you.
丹尼尔 看着我
Daniel, look at me.
都过去了 你现在很安全
It's over, okay? You're safe.
一切痛苦都结束了
All of this--it's over.
你妈妈
You know, your mom--
还留着你的鸟类观察日记
she kept your bird log.
每当她看到雪雁
Every time she sees a snow goose
蓝翅凫或哀鸠
or a blue-winged teal or a mourning dove,
都会做上标记
she marks it.
父亲跟我说我的父母很讨厌我
F-F-F-Father told me my parents hate me.
不 怎么会呢 他们爱你
No, no, no, no, no. They love you.
他们等不及要见你了
They can't wait to see you.
但是丹尼尔
But Daniel, please.
拜托你告诉我凯勒在哪
Please just tell me where Caleb is.
我
I...
我只去洞里帮父亲搬过一次船
I only went to the hole once to help Father carry the boat.
你记得是在哪里吗
Do you remember where that was?
一棵树上有一只幼年红衣凤头鸟
There was a juvenile cardinal in a tree.
我还找了它的巢穴
I looked for its nest.
我记得当时有很多堆石头
I remember there was piles of rocks.
好 很好 还有什么 是在哪里
Okay. That's good. What else? Where was that?
-我不知道 -你想一想
- I don't know. - Well, try to think.
-想不出来 -你可以的 你一定可以
- I can't. - Yes, you can. I know you can.
太阳当时在哪里
Where was the sun?
是在你前面 左侧 还是后面
Was it in front of you, to the left of you, behind you?
太阳在挡风玻璃前面
It was, uh, through the windshield.
挡风玻璃前面
Through the windshield.
所以你们当时在开车 是在车里
So you were driving a car, you're driving a car.
-是的 -好 很好
- Yes. - Okay, great.
那条路 是土路还是铺的路
Was the road-- was it dirt or was it paved?
铺的路
It was paved.
我记得一次U形转弯之后有一堆石头
I remember a pile of rocks after a hairpin turn.
之后就没路了
And then the road ended.
到处都是雪
There was a lot of snow.
所以你们会留下路标
So you left tracks?
已封路
这里 有标记
Up here! I got tracks!
我觉得在这里
I think it's up here.
那里 我看到了
There! I see it.
是个氧气罐
It's a tank!
已经空了
Tank's empty.
好 找到了
All right. There it is.
好
Okay.
在这里 开始挖吧
Here it is! Let's dig.
继续挖
Keep digging.
我挖到了
I hit something!
有窗户 凯勒
There's a window! Caleb!
凯勒
Caleb!
-能看到吗 -看不到
- Do you see anything? - No.
凯勒 凯勒
Caleb! Caleb!
-能听到我们吗 -有个阀门
- Can you hear us? - There's a latch!
-凯勒 -是打开的
- Caleb! - All right, it's open.
好 把铲子插♥进♥去
Okay. Get your shovels under.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Ready? - Ready!
好了吗 一 二 三
Got it? One, two, three.
快点 快
Hurry up. Come on, come on.
-我抱他 -可以吗
- I got him. - You got him?
给我吧 我抱着
Yeah, I got him, I got him.
这里
Over here.
放他下来
Lay him down.
孩子 坚持住 没关系
Come on, buddy. It's all right.
没事了
It's all right.
找到孩子了
We got him.
没事了
It's all right.
凯勒 凯勒 能听到吗
Caleb, Caleb. Can you hear me?
凯勒
Caleb?
坚持住 凯勒
Come on, Caleb.
他喘气了 有呼吸了
He's breathing! He's breathing.
他在喘气了
Oh, he's breathing.
这就对了 乖孩子
There we go, there we go. Good boy.
凯勒 能听到吗
Okay. Caleb, can you hear me?
能听到吗
Huh? Can you hear me?
真乖 好孩子
Attaboy. Come on.
把毯子给他 好了
Put the blanket on him. There we go.
凯勒 能听到吗
Caleb, can you hear me?
-叫医护人员过来 尽快 -马上
- Get EMT here. Quick as they can. - On it.
请派医护人员来我的位置
Let's get a medic down at my location.
我们找到他了
We found him.
干得漂亮
Well done.
干得漂亮
Well done.
乖孩子 乖孩子
Good boy. Good boy.
克罗斯比问了范·考特兰家
Crosby talked to the Van Courtlands.
他们开车撞到萨缪尔之后
When they hit Samuel with their car,
给了他家一笔钱
they paid his family off
还把房♥子非正式地租给他们50年
and gave them an unofficial, 50-year lease on the house.
他在那里"杀死"了丹尼尔 把他养成拉兹洛斯
So he could kill Daniel and raise him as Lazarus
周围没有任何人
without anyone around.
这都不重要了
Wouldn't have mattered.
11年来 丹尼尔只单独出过门一次
11 years and Daniel only went alone outside once.
还因此被强♥暴♥了
And he was raped for it.
你知道我跟急性子史蒂夫合作过几次
You know I worked with Hot-Foot-Steve a couple times?
是吗
Yeah?
我们在长岛抓到过一个俄♥罗♥斯♥暴徒
We hooked this Russian mobster out in Long Island.
但是 急性子没有锁好手铐
Thing is, Hot-Foot didn't tighten the cuffs.
那人差点逃跑
Guy almost got away. Huh.
在新泽西不是你犯了错吧
Wasn't you who screwed up in Jersey, was it?
你帮他顶了罪
You took the fall for him.
他马上要退休了
He was retiring.
停职会影响他
Suspension would've messed that up.
这孩子经历了这么多苦难
All this kid has been through
最后却要被寄养在陌生人身边
and he's gonna end up with strangers in foster care.
杰斯联络到了他在密歇根的阿姨和姨夫
Actually, Jess tracked down an aunt and uncle in Michigan.
他们有个儿子和他年纪相仿
They have a son the same age.
今天下午就飞过来
They're flying in this afternoon.
没关系 凯勒
It's okay. It's okay, Caleb.
-你很安全 -没关系 孩子
- You're safe. - It's all right, buddy.
没事的
It's okay.
这是哪里
Where am I?
波特兰的一家医院
In a hospital in Portland.
-你们是谁 -我是雪莉 这是伊万
- Who are you? - I'm Sheryll. This is Ivan.
我们是联调局 很高兴认识你
We're with the FBI. Nice to meet you.
我妈妈在哪里
Where's my mom?
他在哪里
Where is he?
在我们办公室里
He's in our office.
你们要做好心理准备
I need you to be prepared.
丹尼尔经历了很多精神创伤
Daniel's experienced a lot of emotional trauma,
因此从心理学上说 他很不稳定
and psychologically, he's unpredictable.
我建议你们不要朝他走
I would suggest that you don't move towards him
不要擅自触碰他
or try to touch him.
让他来迈出第一步
Just let him make the first move.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
亲爱的 是我
Honey, it's me.
妈妈
Mom?
我的宝贝
My baby.
我的宝贝啊
Oh, my baby.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表