剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
官方说法是不服管教
Well, officially, it was insubordination,
基本上就是 他一拳打在了
which is basically a nice way of saying
上司嘴上的另一种说法
that he punched a desk sergeant in the mouth.
他脾气一直不好
He always had a temper.
在那之后他就去做私人安保了吗
He did private security after that?
断断续续地做了一段时间
Off and on for a while, yeah.
但那段时间他主要是每晚去酒吧
But, mainly, he'd just go to the bar every night
醉醺醺的回到家里 然后抱怨
and come home drunk and complaining.
所以你就和他离婚了吗
Is that why you divorced him?
其实不是我要离的
I actually wasn't the one who filed.
是他离开的你吗
He left you?
是 在他开始在监狱工作之后
Yeah, after he started working at the prison.
突然之间 他开始健身了
All of a sudden, he's working out,
开始买♥♥新衣服了
he's buying new clothes,
他喷着可笑的香水
he's wearing this ridiculous cologne,
整天骗我他晚上会去哪
constantly lying to me about where he'd go every night.
然后有一天他回来
And then one day, he just came home and...
就说他要离开了
said he was leaving.
-他跟你说为什么了吗 -我知道是为什么
- Did he tell you why? - I mean, I knew why.
他在外面有人了
He met someone.
他没种跟我说她是谁
He didn't have the guts to tell me who she was,
我也没问
and I didn't ask.
我当时羞愤极了
I was so angry and humiliated.
在忍♥受了他那些破事后
After all the crap he put me through,
他竟然先离我而去
he was gonna better-deal me?
-我很遗憾 -别
- I'm sorry. - Don't be.
我是说这显然是解脱 对吧
I mean, obviously, it's good riddance, right?
我不知道他在哪
Look, I don't know where he is.
我也很为那些被他杀的人感到难过
And I'm sorry for all those people that he killed.
但老实说
But honestly...
我恨那个人
I hate the man.
还有那个女的
And that woman,
不管他为谁离开了我
whoever she is, that he left me for,
如今的一切都是她咎由自取
she deserves everything that she's getting.
让她承受这耻辱吧
Let her live with the shame...
而不是我
not me.
好吧 多谢你抽空见我们
All right. Thank you for your time.
多谢
Thank you.
郎塔克帮从七十年代起就在这里了
The Lontocs have been here since the '70s.
新泽西州警
他们从勒索亚洲人的生意
They started with extorting Asian businesses,
泽西市 新泽西
组织卖♥♥淫 甚至在大西洋城放高♥利♥贷♥起家
prostitution, even loan-sharking down in Atlantic City.
现在主要是贩毒
Now it's mostly drugs.
去年我们刚捣毁了
Just last year we busted up
他们的一个芬太尼团伙
one of their fentanyl rings.
我在洛杉矶警局的伙计说
My buddies in the LAPD said
你们暴露了几个他们的线人
you burned a couple of their informants
他们当时正试图和西海岸搭上线
they were trying to work with West Coast connections.
他们到现在仍在试图重建那些关系
They're still trying to rebuild those relationships.
我们做了自己的本职工作真是抱歉了
Apologies for doing our job.
肯定抓了他们不少人进去吧
That must've put some of them behind bars.
只是些马仔 而且全都不开口
Only the foot soldiers, and all of them went mute,
拒绝供出他们的大哥
refused to give up the top dog.
他们叫他"蛇头"
The "Snakehead," As they call it.
你认识这两个人吗
You familiar with these two?
不认识 他们犯了什么事
No. What'd they do?
死了
Died.
在今早被万特治镇监狱的一个狱警杀了
Murdered by a prison guard in Wantage this morning.
我们觉得他们可能一直在狱中用着手♥机♥
We think they might be using cell phones on the inside.
这符合郎塔克帮的行为模式
Well, it fits the Lontoc pattern.
三个芬太尼案中的罪犯
Three of our perps on the fentanyl case
在费尔维尤坐牢时都有一次性手♥机♥
had burners in lockup at Fairview,
来安排外面的交易
arranging deals on the street.
你们在追捕那个狱警吗
You're chasing the guard now?
-对 -布兰登·德罗西
- Yeah. - Brendan De Rossi.
他还杀了个监狱工作人员
He also killed an employee.
我们不觉得他们之间有关联
We don't think they're connected,
但他不知怎么的惹上了郎塔克帮
but somehow he got sideways with the Lontocs.
以我对郎塔克帮的了解
Knowing the Lontocs,
关于德罗西先生 我只能说
here's what I have to say to Mr. De Rossi.
他最好希望是你们先找到他
He'd better hope that you find him first.
你搞砸了 布兰登
You messed up, Brendan.
出口
他们绝对不会揭过这件事的
They're never gonna let this go.
我也不想这样 凯莉
I didn't plan this, Kellie!
当时联调局的就要来了 他们不肯把手♥机♥给我
The FBI was coming, they wouldn't give me the phones.
他们先动的手 不是他们死就是我亡
They attacked me! It was either me or them.
我们得把它们还回去 然后乞求宽恕
We have to give them back and beg for mercy.
-不可能 -只有这一条路
- No way. - It's the only way.
这些一次性手♥机♥是筹码 好吗
The burners are leverage, all right?
没有了它们 就是我们双方各执一词
Without them, it's their word against ours.
我们能利用它们 和他们讲条件
We can use them. We can make a deal.
我们能谈出一条生路
We can negotiate our way out of this.
郎塔克帮从不和人讲条件
The Lontocs don't make deals.
他们别无选择
They won't have a choice!
他们知道我能用我知道的把他们全拉下水
They know I can take 'em down with what I know.
而如果他们觉得我
And if they think that I--
有人跟踪你吗
Did somebody follow you here?
什么
What?
当心
Look out!
凯莉
Kellie!
凯莉
Kellie!
德罗西的银行账户 我进来了
De Rossi's bank account. I'm in.
每两周都有一笔两千八的直汇
We got direct deposits every two weeks for 2,800.
那肯定就是他前妻说的固定薪水了
That must be the steady paycheck his ex-wife mentioned.
然后是这些
And then we got these.
一千 八百 又是一千
1,000, 800, another 1,000,
都是现金
all cash.
-是贩毒的分成 -只是你的猜测
- It's drug money. - You don't know that.
还能是什么
What else could it be?
他显然在为郎塔克帮工作
He's obviously working for the Lontocs,
而他和你的朋友一直有联♥系♥
and he's been in contact with your friend.
你是在说马修是毒贩吗
You're saying Matthew's a drug dealer?
-肯尼 -我跟你说
- Kenny. - Now, I'm telling you,
那家伙是我认识的最守规矩的人了
that guy's the most by-the-book person I know.
他绝对不可能参与什么黑帮贩毒
There's no way he's a part of some gang drug thing.
没人那么说 我们只是想搞清楚
Nobody's saying that yet-we're just trying to find out
他为什么和这些人有联♥系♥
why he was in contact with these people.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, man. - What?
我觉得克罗斯比是对的
I think Crosby's right.
我不认为这和贩毒有关
I don't think this is about drugs.
-看到没 -可能更糟
- See? - It may be worse.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我终于破解了马修手♥机♥里的元数据
Well, I finally cracked the metadata from Matthew's phone.
里面有昨天的一些短♥信♥
There's some text messages from yesterday
是从郎塔克帮在监狱里的一次性手♥机♥发过来的
from the same burner phone that the Lontocs had in prison.
给我们看
Show us.
哈娜 快
Hana, come on.
他在十分钟之内收到了三条短♥信♥
He got three texts in a row over the course of ten minutes.
"在吗" "你在哪"
"Hello?" "Where are you?"
"我等烦了
"Tired of waiting.
马上回复 不然我就把这事公之于众"
Respond now or everyone finds out about this."
公之于众什么
Finds out about what?
她最多十六岁
She can't be more than 16.
不可能
There's no way.
这肯定是谁在捉弄他
This has got to be someone messing with him.
肯定有原由能解释他是清白的
There's got to be an innocent explanation for that--
我不觉得你能解释这个
I don't think you can explain this.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 只是脑子还转不过弯
Ah, yeah, just trying to wrap my head around all this.
你觉得你了解一个人 对吧
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表