剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Mr. Johnson?
好 好 好
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我只是需要先办点事
Uh... I just need to do something first.
伊泽贝尔确定上诉约翰森了
Isobel nailed the appeal to Johnson.
能看得出来那不只是劝说
You could tell it wasn't just persuasion.
她是认真的
She means what she says.
他还在逃 我们怎么知道他看没看到呢
The guy's on the move. How do we even know he watched?
给点时间吧
Let's just give it some time.
克罗斯比 你的泰式炒粉和春卷
Crosby, pad thai and spring rolls.
谢谢
Thank you.
约翰森去的是福克大专学校
Johnson went to Faulk Junior College,
但他没打橄榄球
but he didn't play football.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
他毕业两年后
Well, two years after he graduated,
这个球队拿到了耐克的赞助
the team got a sponsorship deal from Nike.
所有队服都升级了 就像照片里的一样
Upgraded all of the uniforms, just like the one in the photo.
那么是谁接的球
So who's the player making that catch?
好问题
Well, that's a good question.
而且为什么约翰森在前排最中间呢
And why did Johnson have it front and center?
你好 夏洛特
Hey, Charlotte.
不 没关系 怎么了
No, it's okay. What's up?
什么时候的事
When did this happen?
不 我很不高兴
No, I'm not fine with it.
我马上给你回电♥话♥
Let me call you right back.
没事吧
Everything all right?
不大好
Not really.
詹姆斯·约翰森现在有了个律师小组
James Johnson has a legal team now,
夏洛特还在组里
and Charlotte's on it.
你以为我会有什么反应
How did you expect me to react?
杜瓦尔联♥系♥我了
Duval reached out to me.
我以为你会很高兴我有这个机会
I thought you'd be thrilled that I have this opportunity.
你认真的吗 夏洛特
Really, Charlotte?
你的客户是我要抓的人
Your client is who I'm trying to arrest!
他有权请律师代理
He's entitled to be represented by a lawyer.
没错 除了你谁都可以
Agreed. Anybody but you.
我教宪法刑事诉讼
I've been teaching Constitutional
已经七年了
criminal procedure for seven years.
《纽约杂♥志♥》那篇很有影响力的
I wrote the seminal law review article
辩护♥法♥律评论文章是我写的
on the justification defense in New York.
这是个上前线的机会
This is a chance to be on the front line.
你当老师当得一直都很开心
You were always happy being a teacher.
当个学者 你这是过度反应
A scholar. This is an overreaction.
过度反应 对什么
Overreaction? To what?
一个警♥察♥杀了一个黑人却逍遥法外吗
A cop getting away with killing a Black man?
你接了这活是因为我们没怀上孩子
You took this on because we're not conceiving
你很沮丧
and you're frustrated.
是我没怀上孩子
I'm the one that's not conceiving.
这话很伤人
That's a cheap shot.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这对我很重要 雪莉
This is important to me, Sheryll.
事业对我们来说都很重要
The cause is important to both of us.
择日不如撞日
Someday is now.
我们不是这么说的吗
Isn't that what we say?
我们是这么说的
That's what we say.
约翰森的橄榄球照片里不是他
Johnson's football picture wasn't him.
其实是他同父异母的弟弟查尔斯·杨
Turns out it was his half brother, Charles Young.
查尔斯也上的福克大专学校
And Charles went to Faulk Junior College
且获得橄榄球奖学金
on a football scholarship.
他现在因吸毒在蹲监狱
He's in jail now on a drug conviction.
约翰森近年给州长办公室写过五封邮件
Johnson wrote five emails to the Governor's office
说他弟弟是被陷害的
over the years, claiming his brother was framed.
发生什么了
What happened?
一封都没有回复
No one ever got back to him.
哈娜 把新闻打开
Hana, turn on the news.
我拍了这个视频以防万一
I'm making this in case something happens to me.
搜捕未遂 约翰森担忧自身安全
首先 我不是故意伤害那位警官的
First off, I didn't mean to hurt that officer.
我...我只是想给他点教训
I--I was just trying to send a message,
标记下他的车 然后他就出来掏枪了
tag his car, and then the man comes out shooting,
我就自我防卫了
and I defended myself.
他们说我是"司法制度外逃犯"
They say I'm a "Fugitive from justice."
我想那确实是吧
I guess that's true.
布法罗激进分子称约翰森为"英雄"
这法制让乔治·弗洛伊德被一名警♥察♥
The same justice that got George Floyd tortured to death
折磨致死而另外三名警♥察♥却袖手旁观
by a cop while three other officers stood around and did nothing.
这法制
Same justice
追捕沃尔特·斯科特并朝他背后开枪
that hunted Walter Scott down and shot him in the back!
有太多名字了 我都记不清了
There's so many names, I can't even remember!
然后我看见了纳西尔·米尔斯
Then I saw Nasir Mills,
离我住的地方只有八条街
eight blocks from where I live.
法律却什么也没做时
And when the law did nothing?
我知道我该清醒了
I knew it was time to wake up.
是时候做点什么了
Time to do something.
民权律师马克·杜瓦尔将为约翰森辩护
把这些愤怒发泄出来
To let all this rage out.
我得让纳西尔的家人知道
I needed to let Nasir's family know
我们永远不会忘记他们对他做了什么
that we will never forget what they did to him.
突发新闻 詹姆斯·约翰森打破沉默
我对事情的发展感到抱歉吗
Am I sorry for how it went down?
我做完一切后会告诉你的
I'll let you know when I'm done.
如上所示 詹姆斯·约翰森
And there you have it. James Johnson--
他们说约翰森的律师小组
They're saying Johnson's legal team
把它发给了所有主流新闻媒体
sent it to all the major news outlets.
肯定是他要求律师们把它宣传出去
He must've asked his lawyers to release it.
-你想不想 -不
- How would you feel about-- - No.
我不会联♥系♥夏洛特的
I am not reaching out to Charlotte.
帮助我们不是她的职责
It is not her job to help us.
她的职责是帮他
It's her job to help him.
如果她真的想帮他
If she really wants to help him,
她该劝他自首
she should have him turn himself in.
我相信他们正在努力
And I'm sure they're working on it.
显然 我们不能相互讨论此事
Obviously, we can't discuss it with each other.
我可不敢说
Ugh. I don't know about this.
如果我想把他绳之以法的话
I don't want all this in my head
我脑子里就不能想这些事
if I have to put this guy down.
你这话说得好像他是个动物
You say it like he's an animal.
我的错 巴恩斯
Uh, my bad, Barnes.
我...我措辞不当了
I--it was a poor choice of words.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我们谈谈好吗
Can we talk?
我们对这事都有点紧张
We're all a little on edge about this.
夏洛特是独♥立♥的个体
Charlotte's her own person.
她作出了选择 我支持她的选择
She made a choice. A choice I support.
大家只能接受
Everyone's gonna have to deal with it.
这把一个本就难办的案子变得更复杂了
This makes a difficult case more complicated.
我明白
I get that.
我不能让整个团队因为此事分♥裂♥
I can't have the team fracture over it.
那我们只专注于我们的工作就好
Well, then we just need to focus on what we do.
你能做到吗
Can you?
我
Me?
换作是我的话 我知道我会...
If I were in your shoes, I know I'd...
感到矛盾
feel conflicted.
我是专业人士 我发过誓的
I'm a professional. I took an oath.
并且现在有工作要做
And there's a job to do here.
你也是个人
You're also human.
约翰逊电脑上的视频肯定影响到你了
Those videos on Johnson's laptop must take their toll.
其实...
Honestly...
我的心情一团糟
my emotions are all over the place.
警♥察♥虐待我族人♥民♥已经400年了
Police have been brutalizing my people for 400 years.
我♥干♥这行的一个原因是
One of the reasons I do this
改变这个状态
is to change the dynamic.
可能这很幼稚
Maybe that's naive.
我不觉得
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表