剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
to just grab Larry and kill him.
或许吧 但比死亡还痛苦的惩罚
Maybe, but a punishment worse than death
是看着你爱的人死去
is watching someone you love die.
照片是从一次性手♥机♥发来的
The picture was sent from a burner phone.
元数据已经被删除了 但我会继续查
The metadata's been stripped, but I'll keep digging.
茱莉娅的手♥机♥关机了
Julia's phone's off.
他们想要什么 想要钱是吗
Well, what do they want? They want money, right?
他们想要什么我都可以给
'Cause I can get whatever they're asking for.
-拉里 慢慢来 -他们会伤害她吗
- Larry, slow down. - Are they gonna hurt her?
我们需要你集中精神
We need you to focus.
你女儿有没有可能
Is there any way your daughter--
天啊 是他们吗
Oh, God. Is that them?
是我女朋友 接电♥话♥
Uh, that's my girlfriend. Answer it.
乔伊 茱莉娅给你打电♥话♥了吗
Joy, did Julia call you?
没有 但我在她家
No, but I'm at her house.
她的车不见了 她不在家
Her car's gone, and she's not here.
你在她家干吗
What are you doing at her house?
我不能干坐着 拉里
I'm not just gonna sit around, Larry.
我和联调局的人在一起
I'm here with the FBI.
我在查她的日历
And I'm looking at her calendar.
上面写着今天三点到四点有普拉提
It says she has Pilates today from 3:00 to 4:00
在胡桃山健身房♥
At the studio in Walnut Hill.
乔伊 我是拉克鲁瓦探员 我们要那个地址
Joy, this is Agent LaCroix. We need that address.
在里奇克莱斯特 我正在查号♥码
It's on Ridgecrest. I'm looking the number up now.
茱莉娅 她之前来过这里
Julia? She was here earlier.
你多久前见过她
How long ago did you see her?
高级课大概一小时前下课了
Uh, the advanced class got out about an hour ago.
她有和谁说话吗
Was she talking to anyone?
不知道 也许和其他女人吧
I don't know. Maybe the other women.
摄像头 有录像吗
Video cameras, do they record?
有吧
I think so.
-可以看吗 -当然
- Do you mind? - Sure.
她通常把车停在后面
She usually parks in back
因为前面的车位停不了她的越野车
'cause her SUV doesn't fit in the front spaces.
她开路虎是吗
She drives a Range Rover, right?
对
Yes.
是她
That's her.
是格雷格·哈蒙德
And that's Greg Hammond.
老大 格雷格劫持了茱莉娅
Hey, Boss, it's Greg who took Julia.
我们看到马自达上的车牌了
We got the license plate on a Mazda.
车主是布莱德·史密斯
It belongs to a Brad Smith.
地址在公园附近 我现在发过来
The address is near the park. I'm sending it now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别 别 别 别
Oh, no, no, no, no.
安全
Clear.
联调局 你没事了
FBI. You're okay.
帮帮我 我什么都看不见
Help me. I can't see anything.
除了漂白剂 他们还用了什么
Did they use anything other than bleach?
没其它的 帮帮我
I don't think so. Do something, please.
好 好 放慢呼吸
Okay, okay. Try to slow your breathing.
我现在朝你脸上倒水好吗
I'm gonna pour water over your face now, okay?
就这样 继续呼吸
That's it. Keep breathing.
继续呼吸 就这样 就这样
Keep breathing. That's it, that's it.
-他们劫持了 他们劫持了我妻子 -你妻子
- They took--they took my wife. - Your wife?
和格雷格·哈蒙德一起的人 他劫持了她
The guy with Greg Hammond, he took her.
你知道他们去哪了吗
Do you know where they were going?
我不知道 他开走了我的车
I don't know. He took my car.
劫持了我妻子 你们要把她找回来
He took my wife. You gotta find her.
你记得他们去哪或者
Do you remember anything about where they were going or
要做什么吗
What they were doing?
他们身上有气味
You know, they smelled.
闻起来很怪
They smelled, um, strange,
像是 动物的
Like, um, uh--animal.
-像动物的味道 -谷仓
- Like an animal. - A barn.
很好 你忍♥耐一下好吗
That's great. You hang in there, all right?
这附近有好几百个农场
There's hundreds of farms around here.
我们怎么缩小范围
How we gonna narrow it down?
我不知道
I don't know.
现在我们有两个人♥质♥了
And now we have two hostages.
好了 是911
All right, that's 911.
医护人员随时都会到
Paramedics are gonna be here any minute.
我们扶你起来
Okay, let's get you up.
我们在哪
Where are we?
格里芬的画廊
Griffin's art gallery.
里面一幅画就可以支付
Just one of the pieces in there could've paid
一百张医院账单
A hundred hospital bills.
-求求你不要这样对我 -放松
- Please don't do this to me. - Relax.
跟你没关系 跟拉里·格里芬有关
It's not about you. It's about Larry Griffin.
你只要走进去
All you gotta do is walk in there
让他觉得是真的
And make him think this is real.
我会打电♥话♥告诉你怎么做
I'll call with instructions.
你按我说的做...
You do what I say...
就可以回家和你丈夫吃晚饭了
You'll be home for dinner with your husband.
我不想这么做
I don't wanna do this.
你如果干傻事
You do something stupid,
就别想和你丈夫吃晚饭 相反
And instead of having dinner with your husband,
晚上就等着把他的碎肉
You'll spend tonight scraping chunks of him
从客厅天花板上抠下来
Off your living room ceiling.
我该看什么
What am I looking at?
那应该是条狗吗
Is that supposed to be a dog?
如果他们要画只狗
I mean, if they wanted to paint a dog,
干吗不直接画只狗
Why not just paint a dog?
我觉得这样更有意思
I think it's more interesting.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不要
No.
我刚去接塔莉下课
Hey, I just went to pick up Tali from her lesson,
莎拉跟我坦白了
And Sarah confided in me.
你怎么没跟我说过她前夫的事
Why didn't you ever tell me about her ex?
还不是前夫呢
He's not her ex yet.
她是个坚强的女人 她正在起诉
Look, she's a strong woman, she's pressing charges,
还在申请限制令
And she's looking into a restraining order.
她想独自处理
She wants to handle this on her own.
你的地方很大
You've got a big place.
也许她可以在这里住一阵
You know, maybe she could stay here for a while.
我想想 我要走了
Let me think about it. I gotta go.
-很糟糕吗 -死了四个人
- That bad? - Four dead.
穿着爆♥炸♥背心的死者
The victim in the explosive vest
可能是琳达·史密斯 布莱德的妻子
Is likely Linda Smith, Brad's wife.
他们杀了琳达来威胁布莱德
So they killed Linda to get to Brad.
现在他们开始杀无辜的人
Now they're killing innocent people.
我想说他们的犯罪在升级
I'd say they're escalating.
可能是一个信♥号♥♥ 根据诉讼
It could be a message. According to the lawsuit,
员工说他们没有带薪病假
Employees say they weren't being paid sick leave,
而格里芬夫妇却在买♥♥艺术品
And the Griffins were buying art instead.
他们开画廊可以获得巨大的税收减免
They would get big tax breaks for opening the gallery.
他们把画看得比人要重
They valued paintings over people.
格雷格和怀亚特把它给毁了
And Greg and Wyatt destroyed it.
紧急响应小队发现了这个
ERT found this.
看起来像是手♥机♥ 连在背心上的
Looks like a cell phone. It was connected to the vest.
可能是引爆器
Could be the detonator.
如果是的话 就会有记录
If it was, there'll be a record of it.
最近的基站上显示什么
What do we have on the nearest cell tower?
有一通电♥话♥是从预付费电♥话♥打出去的
Okay, there was an outgoing call from a prepaid phone
就在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前
Right before the bomb went off.
我们之前碰到过这种情况
We've dealt with this before.
他们把茱莉娅的手♥机♥关了 删除了元数据
They turned Julia's phone off and stripped the metadata.
引爆♥炸♥弹的手♥机♥还是开着的
The phone used to trigger the bomb is still on.
-他们为什么要这样做 -是一次性手♥机♥
- Why would they do that? - It's a burner.
他们觉得我们弄不到电♥话♥号♥码
They don't think we have the number.
我可以追踪这部手♥机♥
I can track the phone.
不管你觉得我爸做了什么 我感到抱歉
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表