剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
because you'll have a front row seat.
就像我看着我女儿死一样
Just like me with my daughter.
严重的恶心呕吐...
Crippling nausea...
疼得昏死过去因为...
Passing out from the pain because...
到最后
in the end,
止痛药没作用了
painkillers can't touch it.
天啊
Boy.
天啊 当那种痛苦发作...
Boy, when that pain hits...
她开始嚎叫
she starts screaming,
让人觉得好像是被捕兽夹困住的野兽
and you'll think it's an animal caught in a trap.
拜托 请冲我来吧
Please. Give it to me instead.
然后她越来越轻
And then she'll lose weight.
瘦10磅
Ten pounds.
20磅
20.
后来她就变成了皮包骨
And then she'll just be a skeleton
你睡在她旁边...
That you sleep next to...
因为她的声音很虚弱
Because her voice is so weak,
但你不希望错过她说的任何一句话
But you don't want to miss a single word.
你几乎听不见她的低语
And you'll barely hear her whisper.
"爸爸 帮帮我"
"Daddy, help me."
我从来没有非法倾倒过
I never dumped illegally.
我在你们公♥司♥开过卡车 我们都知道
I drove your trucks, and we all knew.
每个人都开去不同的地方
Not everyone went to the same place.
没人发现任何非法倾倒的现象
No one found any illegal dumping.
不要再撒谎了
Stop all the lying!
这就是你们做过的事吗
Is that what you were doing?
告诉她
Tell her.
-我们是联调局的 不许动 -放下武器
- FBI, don't move! - Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
不许动
Don't move! Don't move!
把手背到后面
Hands behind your back.
不许动
Stay put.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我们已经扫清了这片区域 看起来有一亩...
We've swept the field. Looks like there's an acre...
你给我的那处房♥产
You gave me the property,
但当我说我想去那里住时
But when I said I wanted to live there,
你拒绝了
You said no.
我们私下再谈这件事
We'll talk about this privately.
不 我们现在就说
No, let's talk about it now.
你说那块是湿地 不适合建房♥子
You said the land was too marshy to build on,
但那说不通
But it never made sense.
你有在那里倒过水泥吗
Did you bury coal ash there?
这就是你做过的事吗
Is that what happened?
我想听到这个问题的答案
I'd like to hear the answer to that one.
这不关你们的事
This doesn't involve you.
环保局发现的时候 就和我们有关了
It will when the EPA finds out.
他们会希望搜查那块地
They'll want to search that land.
我的律师团会全力处理此事
My lawyers will be all over this.
这由不得你说了算 爸爸
It's not up to you, Dad,
或是你的律师团队
Or your lawyers.
我仍是那块地的持有者
I still own the land.
重大新闻直播 发现可疑的有毒成分
搜查是大约一小时前开始的
The search began about an hour ago
环保局获得了这块地持有人的准许
When the land owner gave permission to the EPA.
截至目前 环保局官员说他们已经拉出几桶
So far, officials say they've pulled several barrels
疑似近30年来格里芬煤电公♥司♥
of what appears to be coal ash dumped here illegally
非法倾倒在此的煤灰
By Griffin Coal and Power over the last three decades.
随着消息的传出 当地居民已经陆续赶到
As word has gotten out, local residents have been arriving
手持蜡烛和他们所爱的人的照片
with candles and pictures of loved ones
据说他们都是因非法倾倒而去世
who they say died as a result of the illegal dumping.
格里芬的律师团拒绝对此事发表评论
Attorneys for Griffin are refusing to comment,
但如你所见
But as you can see,
当前现场的画面非常感人
It's a really emotional scene out here right now.
切回到演播室 肯
Back to you in the studio, Ken.
我现在绝不希望像拉里·格里芬一样
Well, I wouldn't wanna be Larry Griffin right now.
他要去坐牢了 真是罪有应得
He's going to prison. He deserves it.
那些人或许可以获得重审
And those people might get a new trial.
干得好 茱莉娅
Good on Julia.
是啊 泽蒂今晚要为我们做
Yes, Zadie's making her famous vegan lasagna
-她招牌的素食宽意面 -真开心
- for us tonight. - Oh, joy.
她让我们回家的路上挑瓶红酒
Uh, she asked us to pick up a bottle of wine on the way home.
我们买♥♥两瓶吧 再买♥♥些中餐外卖♥♥
Let's make that two and Chinese takeout.
就像和两只小狗住在一起
It's like living with two puppies.
嗨 你今晚有安排吗
Hey, you got plans tonight?
大概会去健身房♥
Might hit the gym,
或者宅在家里 点些披萨吃
Or I might stay home and order some pizza.
夏洛特和我要开个派对 你想来参加吗
Well, Charlotte and I have a sitter if you wanna join.
我不想做电灯泡打扰你们
Well, I wouldn't wanna be a third wheel.
一点也不 我们都很喜欢你
Not at all. We'd enjoy the company.
那好吧
You know what? Yeah.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Of course.
你当时是怎么想的 爸爸
What were you thinking, Dad?
我觉得要是有个安全的地方住对她来说很重要
I think it's important she has a safe place to stay.
这太像你会做的事了
This is so like you.
总是越界
Always overstep.
你在意什么 你又不住这里
What do you care? You don't live here.
你也不住这里
Neither do you.
怎么了
What's going on?
是你父亲怎么了
Your father's what's going on.
他邀请莎拉搬进来住
He invited Sarah to move in.
不 我是邀请她来暂住
No, I invited her to stay here temporarily.
你只有12岁的时候 是很难理解暂住的含义
Temporary's hard to understand when you're 12.
那塔莉怎么办呢
What about Tali?
你还记得马琳吗 做馅饼的马琳
Do you remember Marlene? Pancake Marlene?
-天呐 -爸爸的女朋友
- Oh, God. - Dad's girlfriend?
给我们做过早餐 还送过我上学
Made us breakfast, walked me to school,
教过我怎么编辫子
Taught me how to French braid my hair,
然后某天早上 她就消失了
And then one morning, she's gone.
你知道那对一个孩子的影响吗
Do you know what that does to a kid?
在经历这一切后 再信任一个人有多难
How hard it is to trust somebody after that?
塔莉不是你
Tali's not you.
这太快了
It's too fast.
你甚至没问过杰斯
You didn't even ask Jess.
你应该见过她了
You should've seen her.
她强装坚强
She puts on a brave face,
但我当时在她家 我能感觉到她很害怕
But I was at her house, and I could tell she was scared.
杰斯 她也许是在分居
Jess, she may be separated,
但她仍是别人的妻子
But she's still someone's wife.
你们可能会告吹 塔莉就会崩溃
This may blow up, and Tali's in the blast zone.
你怎么突然开始这么关心塔莉了
Why do you all of a sudden care so much about Tali?
因为她是我外甥女
Because she's my niece.
塔莉很喜欢莎拉 所有人都很喜欢莎拉
Tali loves Sarah. Everybody loves Sarah.
她在厨房♥吗
She's in the kitchen?
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Yes.
-嗨 宝贝 -嗨 爸爸
- Hey, kiddo. - Hey, Dad.
玛丽
Marie.
希望你已经饿了
I hope you're hungry.
这里有好吃的
Got some good stuff going here.
抱歉
Hey, sorry.
我最不希望成为你们的负担
You know, the last thing I wanted was to be a burden,
但说实话 是你♥爸♥爸坚持的
But your dad insisted, and to be honest,
我也确实需要离开那个家
I really did need to get out of the house.
你不是负担
You're not a burden.
我很高兴你在这
I'm glad you're here.
谢谢
Thank you.
新毛巾在走廊的橱柜里
Spare towels are in the hallway closet,
你得转动马桶后面的把手
And you have jiggle the handle in the back toilet
因为这里的这位女士
because this little lady right here,
她把一个塑料的小玩具冲下马桶了
She flushed a plastic Twinkie down that thing.
是一个小黄人 还有我那时五岁
It was a Minion, and I was five.
-你确定吗 -是的 爸爸
- Are you sure? - Yeah, I'm sure, Dad.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表