剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
灰色的羽绒服
Gray puffer coat.
他们带你去指认
They drive you around for a show up,
你说他就是卖♥♥家
and you ID him as the seller.
他根本不是
He wasn't a dealer.
他身上根本没有毒品
He didn't have any drugs on him,
也没有钱
he didn't have any money on him.
他只是正从他女朋友家往自己家走
He was just walking home from his girlfriend's apartment.
你想让我说 也许我弄错了吗
You want me to say maybe I made a mistake?
好啊
Fine.
那根本不是弄错
It was no mistake.
是你陷害他
You set him up!
我为什么要陷害一个我都不认识的人
Why would I set somebody up I didn't even know?
脏警就是这样
That's what dirty cops do!
你伪造你的逮捕人数
You--you jack up the arrest stats
让你可以升官
so you can make Second Grade.
不管到底有没有抓对人
It doesn't matter if it's righteous or not.
我的弟弟对你来说只是一个数
My brother was just a number to you.
打电♥话♥
Make the call.
你要告诉他们
You're gonna tell 'em
你到底害了多少无辜的人
exactly how many innocent men you put behind bars
让你自己得以晋升
so you could make your promotions.
买♥♥得起大房♥子
Get your nice house.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw that.
我可以直接打死你
I could just shoot you.
因为反正我肯定要进监狱的
Because I'm going to jail one way or another.
詹姆斯·约翰逊
James Johnson,
我是联调局的拉克鲁瓦探员
this is Agent LaCroix with the FBI.
我要用索拉诺的手♥机♥联♥系♥你
I'm gonna call you on Solano's cell phone.
接起来 跟我们聊聊
Pick up and we can talk.
老大 我身后
Boss. Behind me.
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
-放她过来 -她没问题吗
- Let her through. - She's fine? All right.
-你可以过来了 -谢谢
- You're through. - Thank you.
马克还有事 在新奥尔良州
Mark's stuck in New Orleans.
詹姆斯和你联♥系♥了吗
Is James communicating with you?
没有 目前还没有
No, nothing so far.
他和另一个人一起在里面
He's in there with another man.
-知道那是谁吗 -不知道
- Any idea who that might be? - No.
我让你用对讲机
I'm gonna put you over the P.A.,
看看能不能让他和我们聊
see if we can get him to talk to us.
问"人都没事吧"
Just ask, "Is everybody okay?"
"他们有没有什么需要"
"Do they need anything?"
JJ JJ
JJ! JJ!
约翰逊生气了
Johnson's getting pissed!
他和你们说了 他要见他弟弟
He told you, he wants to see his brother!
我们可以想办法
We can work on that.
但我需要先知道索拉诺没事
But I need to know that Solano's okay.
好 我要拿我的手♥机♥出来
All right, I'm gonna take out my phone now.
没事吧
You cool?
拿吧
Go ahead.
好
Okay.
好了 看到了
All right, we got it.
约翰逊找索拉诺干什么
What does Johnson want with Solano?
给他弟弟讨回公道
Justice for his brother!
公道 公道
Justice! Justice!
公道 公道
Justice! Justice!
没错
Hell, yeah!
公道 公道
Justice! Justice!
你知道你委托人的弟弟被关在哪里吗
Do you know where your client's brother's being held?
费舍基尔惩教所
Fishkill Correctional.
为什么这么问 你在想什么
Why? What are you thinking?
让他们临时放假 把他带过来
Have them bring him here on emergency furlough.
跟我来
Come with me.
也许他能劝约翰逊回头
Maybe he can talk Johnson off of this ledge.
你劝不动这个人的
You're not the one who's gonna get through to this man.
公道 公道
Justice! Justice!
喂 别靠近窗户
Yo. Move away from the window.
外面大概有100多个人 詹
Yo, there's 100 people out there now, J.
还有100个警♥察♥
100 cops too.
特警队 狙击手
SWAT, snipers.
你们俩的死期不远了
You two are dead men walking.
把他嘴巴封上
Tape his mouth shut.
把他移到窗户前
Move him in front of the window.
这是约翰逊的弟弟
That's Johnson's brother.
夏洛特 跟我来
Charlotte, come with me.
公道 公道 公道 公道
Justice! Justice! Justice! Justice!
杨先生 我是拉克鲁瓦探员
Mr. Young. I'm Agent LaCroix.
这是夏洛特·盖恩斯 你哥哥的一个律师
This is Charlotte Gaines, one of your brother's lawyers.
-詹姆斯在里面吗 -带着人♥质♥
- James is in there? - With a hostage.
就是指证你的那个警官
The officer who testified against you.
该死
Damn.
我们带你来是因为你哥哥
We brought you here because your brother
需要想办法放下
needs to find a way out of this.
你准备好帮助我们了吗
Are you prepared to help us?
只要是为了詹姆斯 怎样都行
For James, anything you need.
接下来交给我吧
I'll take him from here.
希望你能让他开口
Hopefully you'll get him to talk.
公道 公道 公道 公道
Justice! Justice! Justice! Justice!
不要开火
Stand down.
公道 公道
Justice! Justice!
所有人都不要开火
Everybody stand down.
你总是这么疯
You always were kind of crazy.
能抱你的感觉真好 弟弟
Oh, it's good to hold you, little brother.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 别担心
Yeah. And don't worry.
我今天不会让你死在这个
I'm not letting you die in this corrupt
腐♥败♥混♥蛋♥的家里
son of a bitch's house today.
那索拉诺必须要弥补你
Solano's gotta make it right with you, then.
你得放下了
You gotta let that go.
我都走到这一步了
I--I've come too far for that.
他也只是一个爪牙 JJ
He's just a worker ant, JJ.
是整个系统和我们作对
The whole system's rigged against us.
你没法战胜这种怪物的
You can't fight a monster like that and win.
-我已经在胜利了 -外面有一支大军
- I'm already winning! - There's an army out there!
不会有天使从天而降来救你的
No angel's coming down from the sky to take you out of here.
是他们
It's them.
你的一个律师就在外面
One of your lawyers is out there.
你应该听听她说的话
You should hear what she has to say.
喂 约翰逊先生
Hello, Mr. Johnson?
喂
Hello?
你是我的律师吗
So you're my lawyer?
我是夏洛特·盖恩斯 我和马克·杜瓦尔一起的
I'm Charlotte Gaines. I work with Mark Duval.
我是来赶在一切失控前保护你的
I'm here to protect you before things get out of hand.
你要怎么做
How are you gonna do that?
首先 最重要的是
First thing, the most important thing,
我们要保证你的安全
we need you safe.
你得出来自首
You need to come out and turn yourself in.
让他们跟打死纳西尔·米尔斯一样打死我吗
So they can gun me down like they did Nasir Mills?
不会那样的
That's not going to happen.
我让联调局的巴恩斯探员接电♥话♥
I'm putting on Agent Barnes from the FBI.
很抱歉我们在这种情况下认识 约翰逊先生
I'm sorry we have to meet like this, Mr. Johnson.
我们现在应该合作
Let's try to work together now
给你想办法脱身
and find a way out of this for you.
纳西尔·米尔斯的遭遇很可怕
What happened to Nasir Mills was terrible.
-那是谋杀 -也许是的
- It was murder. - Maybe it was.
你的初心是对的
And your heart is in the right place.
但是你现在做得太过火了
But you've taken things too far now.
我保证 只要你不带武器走出来
I promise you, if you walk out unarmed,
联调局能确保你的安全
the FBI will guarantee your safety.
联调局
The FBI?
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表