剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
你们想要用谎言和勒索摧毁马丁·路德·金
You tried to destroy Martin Luther King with lies and blackmail.
你们把黑豹作为暗♥杀♥目标
You targeted Black Panthers for assassination.
没错
You're right.
胡佛60年代做了很多卑鄙的事
What Hoover did in the '60s was despicable.
但我们想要去了解过去的错误
But we're trying to understand the mistakes of the past
并作出弥补
and make amends.
联调局现在想要保护公民权利
The Feds are trying to protect civil rights now.
我们可以要求他们调查纳西尔·米尔斯的事
We can demand that they investigate the Nasir Mills shooting.
你的辩护理由很有力
And you have a strong justification defense.
格兰杰看到你给他的车涂鸦时
When Granger saw you painting his car,
应该回到家里
he should've walked back into the house
直接报♥警♥
and called the police.
我的弟弟呢
What about my brother?
为了一个谎言坐了十年牢
Doing ten years on a lie.
我会亲自处理查尔斯的案子
I'll personally take on Charles's case
并申请误判补助
and file for post-conviction relief.
你和索拉诺警探说的那些话
With the things you brought up about Detective Solano,
有机会让我们能为他平♥反♥
we have a chance to get him out.
我待会儿打给你
I'll call you back.
你觉得这些承诺可以吗
You good with all these promises?
比你来这里时想要的好多了
It's more than you came in here with.
不管发生什么
Whatever happens,
我会一直陪着你 就像你陪着我一样
I'll be there for you like you were for me.
他们也会逮捕你的
They're gonna arrest you too.
伙计 我在公车上坐你身边时
Brother, I knew that the minute I sat down
我就知道了
next to you on the bus.
放下枪吧 JJ
Put the gun down, JJ.
我爱你 查尔斯
I love you, Charles.
我也爱你 詹姆斯
I love you too, James.
前门
Front door!
枪
Gun!
到草坪上来
Come down to the grass!
JJ JJ
JJ! JJ!
JJ JJ
JJ! JJ!
停下脚步
Now stop right there.
JJ JJ
JJ! JJ!
JJ JJ
JJ! JJ!
转过去
Turn around.
慢慢转过去
Turn around slow.
公道 公道 公道 公道
Justice, justice, justice, justice!
这可不是我们说好的
This one wasn't in the playbook.
绝对不是
Definitely not.
你终于见到我老大了
Well, you've finally met my boss.
杰斯·拉克鲁瓦
Jess LaCroix.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
看来你会在布法罗待一段时间了
I take it you'll be spending time in Buffalo then.
要处理那个案子
Working on the case.
我妈妈说她会来顶着
My mom says she'll pinch-hit here.
她其实还挺开心的
She's thrilled about it, actually.
让安奈丝和外婆一起待会儿也挺好的
It will be nice for Anais to spend some time with Grammie.
你肯定也像过山车一样
This was a roller-coaster for you.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得我的团队支持着我
I feel like my team had my back.
我只是很高兴一切都恢复正常了
I'm just glad things will be getting back to normal now.
怎么了
What?
马克·杜瓦尔邀请我参与
Mark Duval offered me a partnership
他们的犯罪辩护
in their criminal defense practice.
我还没有答应 但是
I haven't said yes yet, but--
你到现在才告诉我就说明
The fact that you didn't tell me until now
你很愿意
means you want it.
我今天早上才受到邀请
I just got the offer this morning.
但你说得对
But you're right.
这是个回到法庭的好机会
It's a chance to be back in a courtroom.
在现实中做些什么
To do something in the real world.
我们怎么从要再生一个孩子
How do we go from having another baby
走到让你全职工作了
to you working full time?
就不能两者兼顾吗
Can we do both?
你也看到今天约翰逊为他弟弟做的了
You saw what Johnson did for his brother today.
我希望安奈丝也有一个这么爱她的兄弟姐妹
I want Anais to have a sibling who loves her that much.
你不想吗
Don't you?
你要去拿本子了吗
You're going for the book?
是的
Yes, I am.
从1到50之间挑一个数字
Pick a number between one and 50.
不需要 就是36号♥
Don't need to. He's on 36.
真的吗
For real?
你还做了功课
You've been doing homework?
天
Damn.
天啊
Damn!
你好啊 宝宝爹
Hello, Baby Daddy.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表