剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
因为那是我们活下来的唯一方法
'cause that's the only way we're gonna survive.
我不想成为那种人
I don't want to be that guy,
那种麻木不仁
you know, the one who's just numb,
与世隔绝
closed off,
没人想在其身边的那种人
no one wants to be around you.
这么想合理吗
Does that make any sense?
实际上 确实如此
Actually, it does.
喂 那个
Hey, um...
你今晚有什么安排吗
do you have any plans tonight?
我们在露天游乐场
Yeah, we're at the fairgrounds.
我一整天就没赢过
I hadn't hit a winner all day.
杰西走到我面前说
Jesse comes up to me and he says,
"选7道的大胆恶棍"
"Take Bold Villain in the seventh."
我觉得他仅仅是喜欢这个名字
I figured he just liked the name.
我确实喜欢这个名字
I did like that name.
好吧 但他说 "不 这是位女骑手
Yeah, yeah, but he says, "No, it's a maiden claimer,
身材不错 她刚休息了三十天回来
workouts look good, she's just coming off a 30-day layoff."
所以我押这匹马
So I bet the horse.
别告诉我你赢了
Don't tell me you won.
当然的了
Hell, yeah.
真棒
Nice.
我跟全场所有人押的都不一样
I wheeled it against the whole field.
赔率十二比一
12-to-one odds.
那时候我才知道他有多聪明
That's when I knew how smart he was.
他八岁时就已经能看懂赛马新闻了
Eight years old, he could already read a racing form.
八岁吗 你为什么没上学
Eight years old? Why weren't you in school?
我让他"取保候审"了
Uh, I released him on his own recognizance.
我们以前怎么叫这个来着
What did we used to call that?
休假日
Sabbatical day.
没错 没错
That's right. That's right.
我想这词是你想出来的
I think you came up with that one.
请喝吧 金樽龙舌兰
Oh, here we go. Reposado gold.
这是我们酒吧里的最好酒
It's the best we have behind the bar.
-好吧 -谢了 贾斯汀
- Ah, okay. - Thanks, Justin.
你怎么点了这么多
Why'd you order so many?
因为那两杯是给她们点的
Because those two are for them.
我要结婚了 女士们
I'm getting married, ladies.
我已进过监狱了 还能有多糟
I've been jail already. How much worse could it be?
祝你健康
Salud.
-祝你健康 -祝你健康
- Salud. - Salud.
这是我参加过的最差劲的
You know, this has gotta be one of the lamest bachelor parties
告别单身派对
I ever been to.
但我什么都不会改变
But I wouldn't change a thing.
谢谢你 儿子 敬你
Thank you, son. Here's to you.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
大家都去哪里了
Where'd everybody go?
鲍比打车走了 肯尼在车里等着
Bobby took a cab and Kenny's waiting in the car.
我们今晚开车送他回家
We're gonna drive him home tonight.
天啊
Oh, good man.
我没以前那么能喝了
I can't hold my liquor the way I used to.
-喂 爸 -什么
- Hey, Dad. - Yeah, what?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我真的为你感到高兴
Uh, I'm really happy for you.
我们当然会去参加婚礼
Of course we'll come to the wedding.
塔莉真的很兴奋
Tali's really excited.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我十分钟内还得再尿一次
I'm gonna have to pee again in ten minutes.
我对他的崇敬又多了一分
And I got a newfound respect for that man.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表