剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
我们的朋友们绝对不会相信的
Our friends aren't gonna believe this.
推特上都说"那个警♥察♥罪有应得"
Twitter is like "That cop got what he deserved."
-我上推特了 -很火的 伙计
- I'm on Twitter? - Trending, dude.
第一呢 他们称你为英雄
Number one. They're calling you a hero.
他们沿20号♥公路向东开呢
They're headed east on Route 20.
在塞尼卡瀑布城以西大概15公里
About 9 miles west of Seneca Falls.
我们得转向南
We have to swing south.
他们的时速差不多在88公里
They're doing 55, give or take.
我们9分钟后到达拦截地点
Our ETA to intercept is nine minutes.
我在网上看到纳西尔·米尔斯的视频了
I saw the Nasir Mills video online.
太冷血了
Mm. That was cold.
他女儿就在车里呢
With his daughter right there in the car!
我认为那警♥察♥的死就是报应
I think what happened to that cop was karma.
并不是所有人都会这么看的
Yeah, well, not everybody looks at it that way.
对 我爸爸说你是个杀害警♥察♥的杀人犯
Yeah, my dad says you're a cop killer.
-对不起 -天啊
- Sorry. - Oh, my God.
我爸爸在车里放了一个那种GPS定位装置
My dad has one of those GPS tracker things in here.
他以为我不知道 在纸巾盒里
He thinks I don't know. It's in the tissue thing.
等等 克罗斯比
Hold on. Crosby.
他们停车了
They stopped.
他们在20号♥公路上停了车
They pulled over on Route 20.
我马上发给你坐标
I'm sending you coordinates now.
纽约州 滑铁卢
车呢
Where's the car?
克罗斯比
Crosby.
老大 他们把追踪器给扔了
Hey, boss. They ditched the tracker.
对 跟丢了 好的
Yeah, we lost 'em. All right.
约翰森是不可能自己发现追踪器的
There's no way Johnson found that tracker on his own.
吉莉安一定早就知道她爸爸
Well, Gillian must've known her father
偷偷盯她的梢 她告诉了约翰森
was spying on her and told Johnson about it.
她和她男朋友的身份从人♥质♥
She and her boyfriend just went from hostages
转为了帮凶和从犯
to aiders and abettors.
看起来他们现在也在资助他
It looks like they're financing him now, too.
男朋友一小时前在13号♥州级公路上的
The boyfriend used his ATM card an hour ago
一个加油站用了他的取款银行卡
at a gas station on State Road 13.
取出了200块
A $200 withdrawal.
视频上看不到其他人
There's nobody else in sight.
他绝对看着没有被胁迫
Definitely doesn't look like he's under duress.
街对面的那些建筑
Those structures across the road.
-是什么啊 -看着像是个汽车旅馆
- What is that? - Looks like a motel.
没错 伯克夏尔汽车旅店
It is. Berkshire Motor Lodge.
也许因此他们才会需要额外的现金
Maybe that's why they needed the extra cash.
他们在那里过夜了
They hunkered down there for the night.
纽约州 塞尼卡瀑布城
两个孩子入住的房♥间没有人
Nobody was in the room the kids checked into.
也没看到他们的马自达车
No sign of their Mazda anywhere.
杰斯
Jess.
-联调局 不许动 -天啊
- FBI, freeze! - Oh, God!
-扎克和吉莉安 -对
- Zack and Gillian? - Yes.
约翰森呢
Where's Johnson?
他不在这
He's not here.
我们在酒店房♥间待了一会儿
We hung out in the hotel room for a while.
他在看电视新闻
He was watching the news on TV.
-他去哪儿了 -他没说
- Where'd he go? - He didn't say.
他把我的车开跑了
He just took my car and left.
开跑了还是你让他开走了
Took, or you gave it to him?
司法系统崩溃不是小詹的错
It's not JJ's fault the system's screwed up.
他人挺好的 所以 没错 我们帮了他一下
He's a nice guy, so, yeah, we helped him a little.
把手放背后
Put your hands behind your back.
-你要逮捕我们 -你们协助了一名在逃犯
- Oh, you're arresting us? - You helped a fugitive escape.
你们俩有大♥麻♥烦了
You two are in serious trouble.
大家都说他没干什么错事啊
Everyone's saying he didn't do anything wrong!
这不是你们所能决定的
That's not for you to decide!
把他们带走
Get 'em out of here.
你们可以在车里给父母打电♥话♥
You can call your parents in the car.
事态变糟了
Things just got a lot harder.
他一路上会得到帮助的
He's gonna get help along the way.
为小詹主持公道
那是特别检查官的车
That's the Special Prosecutor's car.
昨晚3点在他家的停车位上被烧了
Yep, torched in his driveway at 3:00 a.m. Last night.
现在都有模仿者了吗
So we got copycats now?
还觉得约翰森是个英雄
Thinking Johnson's a hero?
这让我想起了OJ·辛普森了
This reminds me of O.J. Simpson.
老爸带我去405号♥公路上的过街天桥上去看追车
My pops took me to a bridge over the 405 to watch the chase.
有成百上千人在桥上看呢
Hundreds of people out there.
那辆白色野马车出现时 大家就开始欢呼
When that white Bronco showed up, people started cheering
就好像他在南加州大学打球摆脱防守似的
like he was breaking tackles at USC.
有些人可能会视约翰森为英雄
Well, Johnson may be a hero in some quarters,
但他仍是个逃犯
but he's still a fugitive.
我们的任务是把他抓住
Our job is to bring him in
然后让司法体系发挥作用
and let the system do its work.
你说的是赦免格兰杰无罪的那个体系吗
The same system that exonerated Granger?
如果约翰森自首 他也许还有机会
If Johnson turns himself in, he might have a shot
-服最短的刑期 -我同意谢丽尔说的
- at minimal jail time. - I'm with Sheryll.
他为什么会觉得在布法罗市能得到公平的审批呢
Why should he think he can get a fair shake in Buffalo?
我们不要跑题
All right, let's stay on point.
毫无疑问约翰森感觉到了他的力量
There's no doubt that Johnson is feeling his power.
他杀害格兰杰那晚就是要去表明态度的
He set out to make a statement the night that he killed Granger.
现在他有听众 也不乏关注度
Now he has an audience and he has a spotlight.
而这会让他可能会要把事态升级
Which makes him more likely to up the ante.
不...也不一定
Nah... Not necessarily.
如果我是约翰森 我会觉得事情越来越糟糕了
If I'm Johnson, I'm thinking this whole thing's getting worse.
我厌倦了逃跑
I'm tired of running.
也许我们该给他扔条救命的绳子
Maybe we should throw him a lifeline.
我们要尽全力
We're doing everything in our power
联邦调查局通缉
詹姆斯·约翰森
使这件事得到和平解决
to bring this to a peaceful resolution,
并为此呼吁公众协助我们
and we're asking for the public's assistance
实现这个愿望
in doing that.
约翰森都成了草根英雄
How do you expect that to happen
你觉得这事可能吗
when Johnson's become a folk hero?
我并不赞同这种描述
I don't agree with that characterization.
但是难道你们不是抓了
But isn't it true that you have suspects in custody
协助他逃跑的人吗
that helped him evade capture?
两位青少年一时糊涂
Two teenagers who got in way over their heads.
但我想向詹姆斯·约翰森直接发出恳求
But I would like to make an appeal directly to James Johnson.
约翰森先生 我无法宽恕你的行为
Mr. Johnson, I do not condone your actions,
但在我国 历来总会有警官卷入
but there's a long history of officer-involved shootings
枪击事件
in this country.
不 我就直言不讳了
No. Let me be blunt here.
少数警♥察♥对有色人种
Homicides perpetrated by a handful of police officers
犯下的谋杀行为
against people of color.
这种行为是局里无法接受的
That is unacceptable to the Bureau,
且必须停止
and it has to stop.
我劝你自首
I urge you to surrender.
找个律师 在法庭上坚持你的辩护
Get an attorney and assert your defense in a court of law.
杜瓦尔先生
Mr. Duval.
我在电视上看到你了
I saw you on television.
我知道你在新奥尔良
I know you're in New Orleans,
而且我没什么钱
and I don't have a lot of money.
你想让我做你的律师吗
Do you want me to be your attorney?
对对对 我需要帮助
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I need help.
那就仔细听好
Then listen carefully.
第一 别告诉我你在哪
One, do not tell me where you are.
第二 你得去自首
Two, you need to turn yourself in.
如果你继续逃 情况会越来越糟
If you keep running, this only gets worse.
现在 我会对你的自首进行谈判
Now, I am gonna negotiate your surrender,
而且我会联♥系♥纽约当地的
and I will contact local counsel in New York
辩护和自卫方面的专家律师们
who are experts at justification and self-defense.
我们要全力战斗
We're gonna fight this tooth and nail.
这计划如何
Sound like a plan?
约翰森先生
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表