剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
是的 耶茨和他的父亲
Yes. Yates and his father.
-其他人呢 -在橡树厅里
- Where is everybody? - Inside the Oak Room.
发生什么事了
What the hell's going on?
-爸爸 -有枪 有枪
- Dad! - Gun, gun, gun!
有人开枪
Shots fired!
联调局 所有人出去
FBI! Everybody, out!
快点 快点 所有人出去
Move, move, move, move! Everybody, out!
快点 快点 快点
Go, go, go, go!
她劫持了耶茨 还有一个背包
She's got Yates. And there's the backpack.
她手上有引爆器
She's got a detonator.
后退 不然我就炸掉这个地方
Back off, or I'll blow this place apart!
伊娃 我希望你听我说
Eva, I want you to listen to me.
我们知道你身上发生了什么
We know what happened to you.
我们知道耶茨有罪 他父亲掩盖了这一切
We know Yates was responsible and that his father covered it up.
我相信你
I believe you.
他夺走了我的一切
He took everything from me!
我的儿子 我的未来
My son, my future!
得有人来阻止他 不然他会继续夺走的
Somebody has to stop him, or he'll just keep taking!
我知道这感觉唯一能让他感受到
I know it feels like the only way to make things right
他对你造成的痛苦的办法
is to cause him the same pain he caused you,
但还有别的选择 伊娃
but there is another option, Eva.
你的强♥奸♥没有等到正义
Just because you couldn't get justice for your own rape
不代表你无法为其他人牟得正义
doesn't mean you can't get it for others.
因为这种人总会还有其他受害者的
'Cause with guys like him, there's always others.
我要听你说出来
I wanna hear you say it.
-告诉他们你对我做了什么 -我没有
- Tell them what you did to me. - I don't--
我们可以解决的 求你了
We can work this out! Please!
告诉他们
Tell them!
我的事
About me!
还有其他被你毁掉一生的女人
About all the other women whose lives you destroyed!
说出她们的名字
Name them!
还有其他人
There were others!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我记不清她们的名字了
I can't remember their names.
伊娃 伊娃
Eva! Eva!
不要这么做
Please don't do this.
我的人生已经结束了
My life's already over.
这还有什么意义
What's the point?
正义就是耶茨的下半辈子
Justice is Yates living the rest of his life
都会声名狼藉
with his reputation ruined.
死亡对他来说太轻易了
Dying lets him off too easy.
这说明他以后再也不会这么干了
It means he never does this again.
伊娃
Eva.
你要让你儿子知道这世上依然有善
You need to show your son there's still good in the world.
就算你看到的一切都是恶
Even when all you see is bad,
他也知道他妈妈做了正确的事
he'll know his mother did the right thing.
为了他
For him.
请不要这么做
Please don't do this.
别动 别动
Don't move! Don't move!
别动 待在原地
Don't move. Just stay right where you are.
让拆弹小队进来
Let's get the Bomb Squad in here.
你做得很好
You did good.
今天 世界上又多了几分善
And now, today, there's a little more good in the world.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
这很重要
And that matters.
-你今天怎么样 -很好
- How was your day? - Fine.
-你抓到你的坏家伙了吗 -那其实是一个
- You get your bad guy? - Girl, actually.
非常痛苦 迷茫 愤怒的女孩
A very sad, confused, angry girl
她伤害了一些好人 是因为她被其他人伤害了
who...hurt good people because she was hurt by someone else.
我愿意
I wanna do it.
我们再要一个孩子吧
Let's have another baby.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
一点也不
Not at all.
我很害怕 很焦虑
I'm scared and anxious
操心着1000多件愚蠢的事
and worried about 1,000 stupid things.
但是我们控制不了所有的事
But we can't control any of that.
我们只能尽我们所能
All we can do is give it the best we've got.
我准备好了
And I'm ready.
再说了 你都开始做工作了
Plus, you're doing all the work.
我绝对不要怀
For damn sure, I'm not carrying that thing.
你的案子肯定很辛苦
It must've been some case you were working on.
是啊
Yeah.
的确
It was.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表