剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
That doxxer might be mixed up in all of this.
当纳西尔·米尔斯从车里跳出来
Nasir Mills sealed his fate
不服从命令时 他的命运就注定了
when he jumped out of his car and wouldn't obey commands.
那格兰杰警官也没理由朝他开四枪
Hardly a reason for Officer Granger to shoot him four times.
我亲自问了布莱恩
I interviewed Brian personally.
他说他看见米尔斯在口袋里掏金属东西
He said he saw Mills reach for something metallic in his pocket.
他的尸体录像可以证明
His body cam backs him up.
很明显他是在把手♥机♥递给他女儿
Pretty clear he was handing his cell phone to his daughter.
他完全有理由相信那是一把枪
He had every reason to believe it was a gun
他感到生命受到了威胁
and his life was in danger.
你是联邦探员 你懂的
You're federal agents, you know that.
他们让你当特别检察官
Yeah, but they brought you in as Special Prosecutor
因为这是个敏感案件
'cause it was a sensitive case.
你难道不想至少呈交给大陪审团
You don't wanna at least present to the grand jury
让他们来决定吗
and let them decide?
呈交什么
Present what?
依我判断 没有陪审团
In my judgement, no jury would convict
会基于我们已有的证据定罪
based on the evidence we had.
你知道格兰杰警官和我们的逃犯
Are you aware of any relationship
有什么关系吗
between Officer Granger and our fugitive?
不知道 我听说只是随机袭击事件
No. From what I heard, it was just some random attack.
布莱恩完全有权利保护他的家人和财产
Brian had every right to protect his family and his property.
我们也有责任撤销
We also have a duty to retreat--
我不会和你们一起打官司的
I'm not gonna litigate this case with you.
我们没有要求你打
And we're not asking you to.
我们只需要你手头上关于约翰森下落的线索
We just need any leads you get on Johnson's whereabouts.
这取决于布法罗警局
That's up to Buffalo PD.
你能让他们配合吗
Can you ask them to cooperate?
别担心
Don't worry.
他们非常想把那个人绳之以法
They're highly invested in bringing that man to justice.
我就是担心这个
That's what I'm afraid of.
我花了十块钱 在网上找到了格兰杰的地址
I paid 10 bucks and found Granger's address online.
这样违法吗
Is that illegal?
不违法 但考虑到眼下的情形
No, but given the circumstances,
你让一名警♥察♥的生命处于危险之中
you put an officer's life in jeopardy.
那这样的情形呢
How about these circumstances?
有一次我去市里 警♥察♥让我停车
The last time I went downtown, the cops pulled me over.
我一个人 凌晨两点半
By myself, 2:30 in the morning.
幸亏我父亲给过我们姐妹一次
Good thing my father gave me and my sisters "The talk"
关于黑人驾驶的"谈话"
about driving while Black.
你有过这样的"谈话"吗
Did you ever get "The talk"?
在你十三岁的时候 白人警♥察♥先生
When you were 13 years old, Mr. White Policeman?
我小时候我们街区
There was this overzealous cop in the neighborhood
有一个过分热心的警♥察♥
where I grew up.
我们也学会了保持距离
We learned to keep our distance too.
你会害怕他杀了你吗
Were you afraid he was gonna kill you?
我不会因为人肉了格兰杰的信息而失眠
I'm not gonna lose sleep because I doxxed Granger.
我为他的妻子感到难过 但他
I feel sorry for his wife, but he was the one
当着纳西尔·米尔斯女儿的面朝他开了四枪
who shot Nasir Mills four times in front of his daughter.
所有的警♥察♥都是坏人 等你需要的时候又不是了
So all cops are bad. Until you need one, right?
我没这么说 是这个体制有种族歧视
That's not what I said. It's the system that's racist.
在这个国家 警♥察♥有一个任务
All over this country, cops have one job:
那就是把我这样的人和你这样的人隔离开来
to keep people like me away from people like you.
然后他们利用黑人街区来牟利
Then they use our Black neighborhoods as profit centers.
写一堆蹩脚的传票
Write up a bunch of lame-ass citations,
用利息和惩罚来抬高罚金
jack up fines with interest and penalties.
如果你没有按时出庭
When you don't show up for a court date
你还没反应过来 逮捕令已经发出来了
you don't even know about, there's an arrest warrant out.
一张无害的交通罚单让你失去了工作
That harmless little traffic ticket turns into you losing your job.
更别说注销抵押了
And don't even get me started on mortgage redlining.
所以最好由我们来找到詹姆斯·约翰森
So better we find James Johnson
而不是布法罗警局
than the Buffalo PD.
我不知道他在哪 就算我知道
I don't know where he is, and I wouldn't tell you
我也不会告诉你们
even if I did.
我觉得那人做了一件正义的事
I think that guy did something righteous.
顺便说一下 我为什么
By the way, the reason why I got pulled over
深夜被叫停
in the middle of the night?
因为我的车牌太脏了
My license plate was too dirty.
我得走了 我还有课
I have to go. I have class.
老大 什么事
Hey, boss. What's up?
约翰森的全境通告有消息
We've got a hit on Johnson's BOLO.
他的蓝色凯美瑞停在巴达维亚的一个购物中心停车场
His blue Camry is in a shopping mall parking lot in Batavia.
在布法罗以东42英里
42 miles east of Buffalo.
好的 我们就去
All right. We're on it.
伙计们 是他
Guys, that's him.
詹姆斯·约翰森 联调局
James Johnson? FBI!
见鬼
Damn it.
要搭车吗
Need a ride somewhere?
好啊
Uh, yeah.
你 你确定不麻烦吗
You--you sure it's no trouble?
不麻烦 上车吧
No problem. Get in.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are.
北停车场
这里有十多个出口
There's a half dozen exits here.
纽约市 巴达维亚
哪个方向都有可能
He could've gone any direction.
警局还在寻找目击者
And PD's still canvassing for witnesses.
老大
Hey, boss.
在楼梯间找到的
Found this in the stairwell.
肯定是约翰森丢的
Johnson must've ditched it.
伪装的标准配置
Standard issue for a disguise.
恐怕他能做的也就这些了
Probably the best he could do.
我们在录像上发现了他
We have him on video.
地下车♥库♥ 西南角
Underground car park, southwest corner.
他劫持了一辆马自达车 上面有俩孩子
He highjacked a car from a couple of kids in a Mazda.
-对 是他 -没看见枪
- Yeah, that's him. - I don't see a gun.
车主是吉莉安·巴维尔 十八岁
The car is registered to a Gillian Barwell, aged 18.
她住在巴达维亚这里 我去发通缉令
She lives here in Batavia. I'll get a BOLO out.
约翰森没想到要逃跑
Johnson wasn't expecting to be on the run,
也就是说他没计划 没资源
which means he has no plan and no resources.
他感到很绝望
That makes him desperate.
大众也帮不上什么忙
Well, the public's not much help either.
举报热♥线♥一片死寂
The tip lines are dead silent.
把这个加进去
Well, add this to the mix.
网上现在有一个约翰森的倒计时
The Networks have a Johnson count-up clock now.
他们的律师已经认定他没有谋杀罪
Their legal eagles have already found him not guilty of murder.
最新消息 詹姆斯·约翰森倒计时
那劫车 持枪和绑♥架♥呢
Well, what about carjacking, gun possession and kidnapping?
克罗斯比和奥尔蒂斯 你们保持机动
Crosby and Ortiz, you guys stay mobile
万一发现了目标就行动
in case we get a hit on that BOLO.
其他人去见吉莉安的父母
The rest of us will go see Gillian's parents.
她不接电♥话♥ 电♥话♥直接去了语♥音♥留言
She's not picking up. It's going right to voicemail.
吉莉安和她男朋友扎克去了商场
Gillian went to the mall with her boyfriend, Zack.
我应该给他父母打个电♥话♥
I should really call his mom and dad.
这个家伙会索要赎金吗
Is this guy asking for ransom?
我们预料不会
We're not expecting that,
但我们会布置个人在这里以防万一
but we'll post someone here just in case.
天啊
Oh, God.
我们理解这事让你们很焦虑
We know this is upsetting for you both.
我们会尽全力让他们平安归来
We'll do everything in our power to get them back safely.
好消息是约翰森并未蓄意伤害过任何人
And the good news is Johnson hasn't purposely harmed anyone.
亲爱的
Honey.
我突然想起那个追踪器了
I just remembered the tracker.
对 我们在她车的
Right. We hid a GPS
纸巾盒里藏了个GPS定♥位♥器♥ 以了解她的去向
in the tissue box in her car, just to keep tabs on her.
她很讨厌"宵禁"
She has a hard time with the word "Curfew."
你告诉我们如何登陆吧
Can you show us how to log in?
好 在这里
Yeah, yeah. It's over here.
肯尼 你和奥尔蒂斯待命
Kenny, you and Ortiz stand by.
我们就快要得到吉莉安车子的位置了
We're about to get a 20 on Gillian's car.
-你们确定要这样吗 -当然
- You guys sure about this? - Totally.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表