剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
我们没把你扔出来算你走运
You're lucky me and the boys didn't throw you out!
-没错 -那家伙真是的
- Yeah! - Nerve of that guy--
-非要说我作弊 -你是作弊了
- saying that I cheated. - You did.
我看到你改了板子上的分数
I saw you change the score on the chalkboard.
我不需要玩飞镖作弊
I don't have to cheat at darts.
把手给我看看
Show me your hand.
有粉笔灰就能证明一切了
If there's chalk on it, it'll prove it.
我不会给你看任何东西的
I don't gotta show you anything.
不
Ah, no.
我听了22集你的内战博客
I've listened to 22 episodes of your damn Civil War podcast.
-轮到我了 -我开车就不行 我把盘我做主
- It's my turn. - Not when I'm driving. My shift, my pick.
我能给建议吗
Do I get a say?
解开你的追踪监视器
Unhook your tracking monitor.
慢慢的
Nice and slow.
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
开车
Start driving.
快点
Now.
等等
Wait,
外婆和外公都已经四年没有去度过假了
Grandma and Grandpa haven't taken a vacation in, like, four years.
玛丽露可不会丢下你
Well, Marilou wouldn't leave you.
真是太好了
That's sweet.
现在我这个爷爷出场也太晚了
Well, it's way past time for this grandparent to step up,
看来你只能和我们一起了 孩子
so I'm afraid you're stuck with us, kid,
至少待个两星期
for at least two weeks.
等不及带你们去看看我的小马了
I can't wait for you guys to meet my horse.
是的 莎拉还在和我们说
Yeah, Sarah was telling us
你变成一个厉害的小牛仔姑娘了
you're becoming quite the little cowgirl.
你是塔莉的骑术教练吗
You're Tali's riding instructor?
是的
Yeah.
你是这样认识我哥哥的吗
Is that how you met my brother?
是的 两个月前 在费林谷马厩
Yep, two months ago at the Ferrin Valley Stables.
我很喜欢这个地方
Wow, I love that place.
卡里一家是最大的资助人之一
The Currys are some of our biggest supporters.
你是做什么的
Wow, what do you do?
我是一个非营利组织的执行董事
I'm Executive Director for a nonprofit.
-真不错 -是一个乳腺癌的慈善组织
- I love that. - It's a breast cancer charity.
专门给患病女性捐钱的
They give money to women in need when they get sick,
主旨是关爱 不是治愈
and the mission is care, not cure.
很不错 塔莉
Well done, Tali.
也许我应该让你来管理我们的网页
Maybe I should have you punch up our website.
露易丝自己也是一名幸存者
Louise is also a survivor.
两次
Two times.
我都不知道 很遗憾
I didn't know that. I'm sorry.
没关系
Well, don't be.
我都叫她 我的小蟑螂
I call her my little cucaracha.
什么东西都摧毁不了这个女孩
Nothing can destroy this girl.
你可能把我和基思·理查兹[滚石主唱]搞混了
You're probably confusing me with Keith Richards,
但还是谢谢你
but thank you, I think.
谁想要甜点
So who wants dessert?
我从新奥尔良买♥♥了朗姆蛋糕
I brought a rum cake all the way from New Orleans.
我想我该走了
Actually, I think I need to go.
什么 不要
What? No.
不 我也想留下来
Yeah, no, I want to stay.
我明早要给杰丝和乔什上早课
I have an early lesson in the morning with Jace and Josh.
他们简直是捣蛋双胞胎
They are actually twins from hell.
但是见到你们很高兴
But it was so nice meeting you.
我得为
I just need to
明天的战斗做好准备
rest up for battle.
我送你
I'll walk you out.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 你妹妹很好
Oh, yeah. Your sister's great.
你♥爸♥爸和玛丽也是
And your dad and Marie too.
谢谢你们邀请我
Thanks for inviting me.
莎拉 我是说你能自己回家吗
Sarah, I meant about going home on your own.
没事的
It's fine.
休在监狱里什么都做不了
Hugh can't do anything to me from jail.
再说了 我可不想让他得逞
Besides, I wouldn't want to give him the satisfaction,
你知道吧
you know?
因为他而不敢住在家里
Not stay there because of him.
-你确定吗 -嗯
- You sure? - Yes.
去陪你的家人吧 我明天打给你
Go. Be with your family. I'll call you tomorrow.
-去吧 -好
- Get outta here. - Kay.
她很好 儿子
She's great, son.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
你已经干过你那一套了吗
Have you done your thing yet?
我那一套 哪一套
My thing? What thing is that?
拜托
Come on.
你还记得在遇到安吉琳之前你的手法吗
You remember your M.O. Before Angelyne.
你对你每个交往的女人
Every woman you dated, you'd spend a whole month
都会花一个月查她有什么问题
trying to find something wrong with her,
这样你就能赶紧系好鞋带准备跑路
so you could lace up your track shoes and run.
他这次跑不了
Well, he ain't gonna run this time.
要是他想跑 我会亲手把他抓回来
If he tries to, I will catch him myself.
当然了 爸爸
Sure you will, Dad.
字幕
Sure you will.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
下车
Get out.
走
Go.
走 快点
Go. Come on.
集装箱上没有封条
There's no seal on the container, okay?
你想拿什么什么行
You take whatever you want.
我们能好好说的
I'm sure we can make a deal.
这不是和你谈条件 泰迪
This isn't a negotiation, Teddy.
还需要我重复一遍吗
Need me to repeat that?
你总是会听不懂话
You never were very good at listenig.
联邦调查局
通缉要犯部
第二季 第十三集
泰迪·伯德特和珍妮丝·伯德特
Teddy and Janice Burdette.
一对卡车司机夫妇 昨晚在俄亥俄州I90公路
Married truckers, found dead in the cab of their semi
东北方向的一块空地上发现他们死在自己的半拖车里
last night in a field off I-90 in northeastern Ohio.
他们的拖车被撬了 货被偷了
Their trailer was broken into and cargo was stolen...
州际运输车上的谋杀和偷盗
Murder and theft from an interstate shipment
所以者变成了联邦案件
makes this a federal case.
所以调度联♥系♥了我们
And that's why the DOT called us.
他们好像是在车外被杀
Looks like they were killed outside of the truck,
然后再被搬到车内的
and then their bodies were moved back inside.
珍妮丝蜷缩在座椅后的一张床上
Janice was sprawled on a bed behind the seats.
我们正在检测她有没有遭到过侵犯
We're running a rape kit on her now,
但是她衣服完好
but she was found fully clothed.
泰迪被放在驾驶座上
Teddy was posed in the driver's seat
手用胶布黏在了方向盘上
with his hands duct-taped to the steering wheel.
仪表盘上的是什么东西
What's that on the dashboard?
他的耳朵
His ears.
珍妮丝是中枪 泰迪是被捅死
So Janice was shot. Teddy was stabbed.
没有找到弹壳
No shell casing was recovered,
肯定都是被凶手拿走了
so the killer must've taken them with.
那辆车运了什么
What was the truck carrying?
电子产品 但是来自不同经销商的
Electronics, but it's cargo from different distributors.
我们已经联♥系♥了货运公♥司♥
We've reached out to the trucking company
查到底丢了什么
to try to find out what's missing.
我们还在车内
Oh, and we also have shoe prints
发现了脚印 正在分♥析♥
inside the trailer. We're analyzing those.
没有指纹
No fingerprints.
感觉不像是简单的公路抢劫
This doesn't feel like highway robbery.
不然只会直接打死 不会搬尸体
For that you shoot them dead, and leave them where they drop.
没错 他们肯定是惹恼了什么人
Yep, they made someone angry.
泰迪的块头不小
Teddy's not a small man.
我觉得一个人
I don't buy that one person
应该没法把他搬到驾驶座上
could've got him back in the driver's seat.
你说得对
You're right.
这不仅只是一起简单的抢劫 不止一名袭击者
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表