剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
你觉得我会喊一嗓子后做自我介绍吗
You think I went up and introduced myself?
我讨厌那些人 他们总是跟着我们
I hate those guys. They never leave us alone.
-你以前见过他吗 -我不知道
- So you've seen him before? - I don't know.
他们都是持枪穿制♥服♥的白人男性
They're always just white guys with guns and, like, uniforms.
别碰那个
Hey, don't touch that.
那不公平
That's not fair!
-汤米 -我没请你们来
- Tommy-- - I didn't invite you here!
你们这帮人怎么总来找我们麻烦
Why are you people always hassling us?
汤米 没人要找你麻烦
Tommy, nobody's hassling you!
我只想和你来一次男人间的谈话
I'd like to talk to you man-to-man.
-可以吗 -可以
- Can you do that? - Yes.
-你能做到吗 -能
- Are you capable of that? - Yes.
我妻子是莫霍克族
My wife is Mohawk.
这是她的兄弟 我们的一份子
So is her brother. He's part of my team.
我看见你手腕上的纹身了
I see that tattoo on your wrist.
我知道那对新爱国者阵线意味着什么
I know what that means to the New Patriots.
我就问你一次
I'm gonna ask you this once.
你走私毒品吗
Are you dealing drugs across the border?
什么 不
What? No.
-说实话 -就是实话
- Be straight with me. - I am.
我知道 我有问题
I know I had a problem,
但我这辈子没贩过毒 我发誓
but I never dealt once in my life, I swear.
我做的一切只是为了止痛
All I'm doing is trying to numb the pain.
你知道吗
You know?
拿个笔和纸
Get a pen and a piece of paper.
-你们要逮捕我吗 -不 我们要帮你
- You gonna arrest me? - No, we're gonna help you.
有人现在可以来
Have you got anybody in your life
陪你吗
who can stay with you right now?
不认识
No.
家里和我断绝联♥系♥ 朋友都离开了
My family won't talk to me and my friends are all gone.
我们会找人陪你
We're gonna get somebody to stay with you.
给你梳洗干净 提供健康的食物
We're gonna get you cleaned up, get you some proper food,
你会好起来的
and you're gonna get your act together.
坐下
Sit down.
我要你写下你记得的那晚的所有事
I want you to write down everything you remember from that night.
写下来 然后签名
Write it down and sign your name.
-为什么 -因为你的话很重要
- Why? - Because your word counts.
你很重要
You count.
帮我们替你朋友们讨回公道
Help us get justice for your friends.
我们现在有两个目击证人
We have two witnesses now
说有第三个枪手
who say there was a third shooter.
他已经做过供述了
He already gave you a statement.
我们也在你的步♥枪♥上发现了撞火枪托和加长弹夹
We also found bump stocks and extend clips on your rifles.
曼德勒海湾事件后加装这些是违法的
Those have been illegal since Mandalay Bay.
那些不是我的
Those aren't mine.
是有人给你的吗
So somebody just gave them to you?
别回答
Don't answer that.
我们会找到他的同伙 等找到了
We're gonna find his partner and when we do,
他会告诉我们你客户的事
he's gonna tell us about your client.
他协助 教唆 事后从犯
He's looking at aiding and abetting, accessory after the fact,
可能还有联邦武器的指控
possible federal weapons charges...
根据准则可以判处七到十年
which brings us to seven to ten years under the guidelines.
七到十年
Seven to ten years.
我真的不想进监狱
I really don't want to go to prison.
告诉我你知道的
So tell me what you know.
这人是谁 他计划做什么
Who is this guy and what's he planning?
好的
Sure.
他让我害怕
He scared me.
我不知道他在哪 在做什么
I don't know where he is or what he's doing,
-但他很疯狂 -我懂
- but he's crazy. - I understand.
我真的不想他找上我
And I really don't want him coming after me.
我们能保护你 告诉我他的名字
We can protect you. Just tell me his name.
安东尼·诺埃尔
Anthony Noel.
请出示护照
Passport, please.
先生
Sir.
对不起 我记着它就在这
Sorry, thought it was right here.
-你今天去哪 -蒙特利尔
- Where you headed today? - Montreal.
去看朋友
Gonna see some friends.
-要待多久 -就一晚
- How long you staying? - Just a night.
明天就回来
Coming back tomorrow.
我的护照哪去了
Where is my damn passport?
请打开后备箱
Open your trunk, please.
先生 我需要你打开后备箱
Sir, I need you to open your trunk.
我在开 开关不好使了
Yeah, I'm trying. The button's not working.
先生 请下车
Sir, step out of the vehicle, please.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Hands where I can see 'em.
安东尼·诺埃尔 三十八岁
Anthony Noel, 38 years old.
在罗切斯特长大
Grew up in Rochester.
毕业于西拉丘兹大学 获得后备军官训练队奖学金
Graduated from Syracuse on an ROTC scholarship.
没看到任何前科
I'm not seeing any priors.
那辆车登记在他母亲名下
That car's registered to his mother.
她住在马塞纳
She lives in Massena,
但警♥察♥去过了 那里没人
but PD just rolled up and no one's there.
肯尼 怎么了
Yeah, Kenny. What's up?
头儿 我在边境巡逻队这里
Hey, boss, I'm here with Border Patrol.
他们给我看了安保录像
They just showed me that security footage.
我们也看到了
Yeah, we've got it here, too.
我想我知道后备箱里有什么
So I think I know what's in the back of that trunk.
看我给巴恩斯发的照片
Check out the photo I sent to Barnes.
他在阿富汗时是部队的排爆专家
He was Army EOD in Afghanistan.
你看到他脖子上的纹身了吗
You see that tattoo on his neck?
这是巨蟹徽章 炸♥弹♥专家的骄傲
It's a crab badge, a bomb specialist's point of pride.
你觉得他后备箱里装了炸♥药♥
You think he's got explosives in there?
肯定是
Gotta be.
我认识一些这样的人
I knew some of those guys.
他们不会浪费时间
They don't mess around.
如果他带着一后备箱的C4炸♥药♥到处跑
If he's driving around with a bunch of C4 in his trunk,
那我们的麻烦可就大了
we got a big problem.
是啊
Yeah, we do.
有其他发现随时汇报
Let me know if you get anything else.
收到
Copy that.
应急小组对现场的第二次取证结果出来了
ERT on that second sweep of the crime scene came back.
找到一枚大毒蛇AR-15步♥枪♥弹壳
One casing from a Bushmaster 15.
没有指纹和DNA 但追踪到霍根斯堡的一家商店
No prints or DNA, but it traces to a shop in Hogansburg
名叫埃文弹♥药♥
called Evan's Ammo.
真讽刺
Ironic, huh?
一个执着于让别人远离这个国家的人
A guy so hell-bent on keeping people out the country
现在正试图闯进别人的国家
trying to get into another.
安东尼想要战争
Well, Anthony wants war.
他朝那些孩子开枪就是为了挑起事端
He fired on those kids to start something.
现在他自然想穿过边境
It makes sense he would head across the border
进攻源头
to attack at the source.
你觉得他是去保留地了
You think he was heading for the reservation?
是的
Yeah, I do.
通知加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥和部落警♥察♥
Let's notify RCMP and tribal police.
还有克罗蒂酋长
Chief Curotte, too.
我联♥系♥到了安东尼的雇主
I found Anthony's employer.
他在雷德班克的一家机修店工作
He works at a mechanic in Red Bank,
但当我打电♥话♥给经理时
but when I called to speak to the manager,
他说他今天早退了
he said he'd left early for the day
去树林里参加某个非正式的葬礼
to attend some kind of unofficial funeral in the woods.
保罗·弗兰克斯的葬礼
RIP Paul Flanks?
你和麦克去弹♥药♥店
You and Mike cover the gun shop.
其他人跟我去葬礼"致哀"
Rest of us will go "pay our respects."
下午好 先生们
Afternoon, gentlemen.
我是联调局的拉克鲁瓦探员
I'm Agent LaCroix with the FBI.
这里是私人领地 你们这是非法入侵
This is private property. You're trespassing.
我们正在进行追捕
We're conducting a manhunt.
我想问你几个问题
I'd like to ask you a few questions.
我不管你们要干什么 离开我们的土地
I don't care what you like. Get off our land.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表