剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
"Don't do it. The guilt will get you."
你开始感觉不好了吗
Hey, you starting to feel bad?
兄弟 我 我什么感觉都没有
Brother, I-- I don't feel anything.
"砍魔鬼的枝干一千次
"A thousand hacking at the branches of evil
就能有一刀砍在它的根上"
to one striking at the root."
梭罗真是个明白人
Thoreau knew what he was talking about.
你按计划行动 我们一会见
You stick with the plan. I'll see you later.
不 不 不 拜托
No. No, no, no, no, no. Come on.
拜托 不 不
Come on. No, no.
是时候砍向根部了
Time to strike at the root.
不
Oh, no.
不 不 求你了
Oh, no! No, no, please!
-在将来... -请停下来 停下来
- In the future... - Please stop, please stop.
当你不想看见什么东西时
You won't have to look the other way
你不用再睁一只眼闭一只眼了
when you don't wanna see something.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no! No, no! No, no, no!
不
No!
停下来
Stop!
怀亚特能接触到你卖♥♥的化学品吗
Did Wyatt have access to the chemicals you sell?
能
Yes.
怎么 你真觉得他在制♥造♥炸♥弹♥吗
What, you really think he's building a bomb?
我们知道你们小镇因为格里芬煤电公♥司♥
We know your town's been through hell
遭遇了很多不幸
because of Griffin Coal and Power.
你觉得怀亚特想要为这事复仇吗
You think Wyatt came and talked about wanting revenge for that?
我不知道
Not to me.
我是说 他失去了他的外甥和父母
I mean, he lost his niece and his parents.
我知道他对此很愤怒
I knew he was angry about that,
但整个小镇都很愤怒
but this whole town is angry.
是他们倾泻的煤渣 对吗
And it was coal ash they were dumping, right?
-煤渣进到水里了 -是的
- And it got in the water? - Yeah.
那些东西也会空气传播 我们会吸入
Stuff goes airborne too. We breathe it in.
我爸爸以前有个农场
My dad had a farm.
哈克特兄弟农场
Hacket Brothers Farms
牲畜都死完了
Livestock all died.
他就挂上了帽子 六个月后就去世了
He hung up his hat and was dead six months later.
在榆树泉小镇 当你丢了买♥♥卖♥♥时
In Elm Springs, this is where you hang up your hat
你就来这挂帽子
when you lose your business.
每顶帽子都代表着格里芬煤电公♥司♥毁掉的一个人生
Each hat represents a life destroyed by Griffin Coal and Power.
既然大家都病了
Well, how does Griffin get away with it
格里芬是怎么逃脱处罚的呢
with everyone getting sick here?
我们很穷
We're poor.
他们找了专家
They got experts to testify
证实穷♥人♥抽烟 吃不健康的食物
that poor people smoke and eat bad food,
所以癌症患病率高是正常的
and so it's natural that their cancer rates are higher.
我上高中时曾抽过几根烟
I smoked a couple cigarettes in high school.
他们的律师安迪·威瑟斯庞就把我的癌症归咎于此
Their lawyer, Andy Witherspoon, blamed my cancer on it.
格里芬为了避免诉讼而退出了生意
Griffin got out of the business to avoid lawsuits.
不 那是因为成本低
No, that's about being cheap
而且又不犯规
and not wanting to get up to code.
此外 煤炭也正在被淘汰
Also coal is on its way out.
你觉得格里芬煤电公♥司♥里的大人物们
So the big wigs at Griffin Coal and Power,
都在某个海滩养老吗
what do you think, they're retired on a beach somewhere?
拉里·格里芬没有退休
Larry Griffin isn't retired.
他开了一家新公♥司♥并以他女友的名义经营
He opened a new business and put it in his girlfriend's name
-所以我们就没法告他 -什么样的公♥司♥
- so we can't sue him. - What kind of business?
准备好听了吗
You ready for this?
他卖♥♥绿色清洁产品
He sells green cleaning products,
比如用树汁做的洗发水
like shampoo made from tree sap
和没有泡沫的肥皂
and soap with no suds.
公♥司♥名字叫榆树花
It's called Elm Blossom.
我不记得格雷格·哈蒙德了
I don't remember any Greg Hammond.
他是你的司机之一
He was one of your drivers.
他和他的妻子是官司的原告之一
One of the plaintiffs in the lawsuit with his wife.
他们的女儿死于癌症
They lost their daughter to cancer.
那场官司是一次彻底的敲诈
That lawsuit was a shakedown.
他们从未证明我们非法倾倒
They never proved we dumped illegally.
请坐
Please sit.
我们在初审和上诉中都赢了
We won at trial and again on appeal.
这让很多人都挺不高兴的
Which made a lot of people very unhappy.
那么 他们应该向克利夫兰的
Well then, they should take it up with the jury
陪审团或法官提出
or the judges in Cleveland.
哈蒙德先生和他的兄弟已经杀了三个人了
Mr. Hammond and his brother have killed three people already.
我们认为他可能有制♥作♥炸♥弹♥的原材料
We think they might have materials for a bomb,
我们担心你可能是目标之一
and we're concerned that you might be a target.
这里是俄亥俄州的乡下 拉克鲁瓦先生
This is, uh, rural Ohio, Mr. LaCroix.
你觉得我之前没被这些人威胁过吗
You think I haven't been threatened by these people before?
有吗
Have you?
有...
Y--
你看 他们完全是在自讨没趣
Look, they cut off their own noses to spite their face.
50年来 我的发电厂
For 50 years, my plant
是唯一能让这个城市维持下去的东西
was the only thing that kept this town afloat.
官司让我不得不关了它
Lawsuit forced me to shut it down.
现在他们想说这也是我的错吗
Now they wanna say that's my fault too?
让他们得病的并不是煤渣
It isn't the coal ash that made them sick.
我们的专家们说了
Our experts said
癌症和生活习惯之间
there is a direct correlation
有直接联♥系♥
between cancer and lifestyle.
但这不能怪任何人
But that's not to blame anybody.
如果你没有学习过如何适当饮食
If you haven't been educated about proper nutrition,
你也不懂的
you don't know any better.
你去过镇上的餐馆吗
You been to a restaurant in this town?
芝士通心粉被认为是一种蔬菜
Mac and cheese is considered a vegetable.
如果可以的话 这些人甚至会油炸牙膏
These people would deep fry their toothpaste if they could.
拉里 友善点
Larry, be kind.
我的一个探员说要问你榆树花的事
One of my agents says to ask you about Elm Blossom.
-那是什么 -榆树花是我的公♥司♥
- What's that? - Elm Blossom is my company.
发电厂关闭后 拉里帮助我创办了它
Larry helped me start it after the plant closed down.
-它在哪里 -很近
- And where is it located? - It's close.
在圣安德鲁公园旁边
Near St. Andrew's Park.
你有多少员工
How many employees do you have?
大概15个吧
15 maybe.
那是个仓库 我们没有店面
It's a warehouse. We don't have a storefront.
在11号♥公路 从玛丽家往北走
That's north on the 11 from Mary's house.
可能是他们要去的地方
Could be where they're heading.
谁
Who?
我们的逃犯 还带着炸♥弹♥
Our fugitives with their bomb.
给你的公♥司♥打电♥话♥
Call your company.
让他们马上撤出大楼
Tell them to evacuate the building right away.
什么情况
What do we got?
一切安全 里面没人
All clear. There's nobody in there.
没有炸♥弹♥
There's no bomb.
拉克鲁瓦探员
Agent LaCroix.
拉克鲁瓦探员
Hey, Agent LaCroix!
我女儿
My daughter.
他们 他们绑♥架♥了我女儿
They--they have my daughter.
他们刚给我发了短♥信♥
They just texted me.
-我该怎么做 -有要赎金吗
- What do I do? - Any ransom?
没有 但我什么都能给他们
No. But I'll give them anything.
拉里 我知道这很难
Larry, I know this isn't easy,
但我需要你保持冷静 好吗
but I need you to stay calm, all right?
我们会找到你女儿的
We're gonna find your daughter.
你们俩跟着他
You two stick with him.
不知道为什么他们让她活着
Wonder why they're keeping her alive.
如果炸♥弹♥不在这里 那它在哪
And if the bomb isn't here, then where is it?
这些人在杀人 制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
These guys are butchering people, building bombs,
现在还绑♥架♥ 他们简直一团乱
and now kidnapping? They're all over the place.
愤怒会关闭额叶功能
Rage shuts down frontal lobe functions.
他们感受不到同情
They can't feel empathy.
他们在无差别惩处
They're being indiscriminately punitive.
好像直接抓走拉里
Well, it seems like it would've been easier
并杀了他会更容易些
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表