剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
陪审团的女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
检方会让你们相信
the prosecution will have you believe
崔维斯·拉塞尔是个精心谋划
that Travis Russell is a calculated,
报复心强的人 不行
vindictive man. No.
-一个精心谋划 邪恶的人 -喂
- A calculated, vicious man who-- - Hey!
-他人呢 -隔壁呢
- Where is he? - Next door.
你确定吗 我知道你是新人
You sure about that? I know you're new at this,
但你需要当事人亲自出庭
but you need your client to actually be present in court.
-别担心 -我的工作就是担心
- Don't worry about it. - It's my job to worry.
崔维斯的庭审一小时后就开庭了 我有点坐立不安
Travis' trial is an hour, and I get a little uneasy
因为我花了25万保释出来的人开始躲着我
when my 250K bailout starts ghosting me
他本来应该接我的电♥话♥
when he should be answering my calls.
杰姬 我一整晚都会时不时去看他
Jackie, I have been checking on him all night.
是吗 那我们就去打个招呼
Yeah? Well, let's go say hello.
拉塞尔先生 开门
Mr. Russell, open up!
房♥门钥匙
Room key.
我是该在登记入住的时候要一份吗
Was I supposed to ask for one at check-in?
不如你去大堂给自己做个华夫饼吧
Why don't you go make yourself a waffle in the lobby?
崔维斯
Travis!
别逼我进屋
Don't make me come through this door!
你什么都没听到吗
You didn't hear anything?
-我在练习开庭陈述 -好极了
- I was practicing my opening. - Great.
现在我们有58分钟找到这家伙
Now we got 58 minutes to find this guy.
嗯 修好了
Oh, yeah. It's good.
你们需要帮助吗
Hey, you need some help?
不不 我们不用 谢了
Oh, no, no. We're--we're good, thanks.
-把钥匙给我 -什么
- Give me the keys. - What?
这车我要了 钥匙给我
I'm taking the car. Give me the keys.
什么 你想得美 麦迪逊 上车
What--the hell you are. Madison, get in the car.
天呐 本
Oh, my God! Ben!
本 求你了
Ben! Please!
求你别
Please don't--
联邦调查局
通缉要犯部
第二季 第七集
很好 塔莉 保持放松
Very nice, Tali. Stay relaxed.
别让它大步跑 你在控制它
Okay, don't let him lope. You're in control.
肩膀抬起 别垮了
Ah, pick that shoulder up. Don't let it drop.
很好
Good.
很好
Good!
非常好
Very good.
你肯定是她爸爸
You must be the dad.
尼尔森和玛丽露说你会来接塔莉
Nelson and Marilou said you were picking Tali up.
我是她爸爸 杰斯·拉克鲁瓦
I'm the dad. Jess LaCroix.
莎拉·艾伦
Sarah Allen.
塔莉很有天赋
Tali's got a real knack for this,
她也很善良 你有个好孩子
and she's kind too. Your kid's a good one.
我在考虑留下她
I'm thinking of keeping her.
那或许是个好主意
That's probably a good idea.
这真的是她第一次骑马吗
Is this really her first time in the ring?
她从小到大都与马作伴
I mean, she's been around horses most of her life,
但是和她祖父在一起
but with her grandfather.
她是个天生好手 非常自在
She's a natural. At home out there.
这是个好消息
That's good to hear.
她最近在学校过得不太舒心
She's been having a tough time lately at school.
新学校 努力融入
New school. Trying to fit in.
新学校 新城市
New schools, new cities,
就像坐上了旋转机
it's like getting on a Tilt-A-Whirl.
当你生活中一切都天翻地覆时
You know, when everything in your life is out of whack,
幸好还能拥有一件
it's good idea to have something
属于你且只属于你的东西
that's just yours and yours alone.
看来你是新城市了
New cities, huh?
你来纽约多久了
How long you been in New York?
今天几号♥了
What's today?
我猜六个月了吧
Um, I guess it's been six months.
你从哪来的
Where you coming from?
新墨西哥
New Mexico.
有个新的墨西哥了 知道吗
There's a new one, you know?
-知道 -没错
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
我听说了
So I've heard.
不管塔莉有什么天赋
Whatever talent Tali has,
都是遗传了她母亲那边的基因
she got it from her mom's side of the family.
你妻子 对吧
Your wife, right?
塔莉的妈妈 四年前去世了
Tali's mom. Passed about four years ago.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
我只是看到了戒指
I just, uh, saw the ring.
对
Oh, yeah.
爸爸 快看
Dad, check this out!
你骑得很好 亲爱的
You're doing great, honey.
好了 让它淡定下来
Okay, okay, let's cool her down.
把它骑回马棚 给它解开马具吧
Let's take her back to the barn and untack her.
那你呢
What about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
你结婚了吗 或者
You married or...
应该算是或者吧
"or" is more like it.
抱歉 可能是工作的事
Sorry, it's probably my work calling.
没关系
It's no problem.
幸会
It was nice meeting you.
我也是
Yeah, you too.
拉克鲁瓦
LaCroix.
在哪见
Meet where?
各位 这边
Guys! Hey!
这是她的名字吗
Is that what's her name?
对 这是她的名字
Yep, that's what's her name.
-你想知道经过吗 -我们可以问警♥察♥
- You want the down-low? - We can talk to the PD.
逃犯是崔维斯·拉塞尔
Our fugitive is Travis Russell.
他本来今天应该出庭
He's supposed to be in court today
今天是庭审第一天
for the first day of his trail.
这是他的律师 乔治
This is his lawyer here, George.
他今天放我鸽子
He skipped on me today,
杀了两个人 抢了他们的枪
killed these two, took their gun,
还有他们的凯美瑞
and their Camry.
男性受害者是个非值勤警♥察♥
Male victim is an off-duty cop,
但我想你们都知道
but guess you already know that
因为警方叫来了大人物
'cause they called in the big guns.
-什么 -好问题
- What-- - Great question.
-没有 -行吧
- And no. - Here you go.
那车诞生于布♥什♥政♥府♥
The car predates both the Bush administration
和定位系统之前
and GPS technology.
所以发布车的通告吧
So let's get rolling on that BOLO.
你是赏金猎人还是保释担♥保♥人[男人]
Are you a bounty hunter or a bail bondsman?
保释代理人
Bondsperson.
我有自己的店 我两个都做
I own my own shop, and I do both--
追踪像崔维斯那样陷我于困境的人
hunt down people who leave me high and dry like Travis has.
不管怎样 你都不是联调员
Either way, you're not FBI.
这个归我们管了 杰姬
We got this, Jackie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
以前 布朗克斯的那个小妞
Back in the day, you know, that chick in the Bronx?
抱歉 你不能进来
Sorry, you can't.
杀了她男朋友的那个
The one who murdered her boyfriend
又杀了他们的小孩 可能不是个顺序
and then their kid, not in that order.
你怎么找到她的
How'd you find her?
你找到的
You located her.
我贿赂了酒店的员工
After I bribed the hotel clerk
找到了她露营的地方
to find out where she was camped out.
那个崇拜克拉克·洛克菲勒的家伙
And that Clark Rockefeller Wannabe
杀了他的妻子 拿走她所有的钱
who killed his wife and took all her money?
你是怎么抓到的
How'd you bring him in?
你爬进他的卡车车厢
When you climbed in the back of his truck
和他一起回了家
and rode home with him.
看来我是这儿必不可少的员工
Guess that makes me an essential worker here.
这个案子你需要我 杰斯
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表