剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
63 is 1763, the year of his uprising.
新爱国者阵线说那是个黑帮
Well, the New Patriots claim that it's a gang
从蒙特利尔到这边来贩毒
that runs drugs out of Montreal.
他们错了
Well, they're wrong.
莫霍克人和海关保护局合作
The Mohawk worked with Customs Protection
多年前就解决了这个问题
to get rid of that problem years ago.
我知道
I know.
我只是想找出任何可能
I'm just trying to think of anything
触发了这次行为的原因
that could've triggered them.
他们有人上过监控名单吗
Were they ever on any watch list?
没有理由
There was no reason to be.
尽管他们很烦人
I mean, they were a pain in our ass,
但从未伤害过别人
but they never hurt anybody.
所以我才这么震惊
That's why I'm so shocked.
我真的不知道为什么会发生这种事
I honestly don't know how it came to this.
我弟弟是成年人
My brother's his own man.
纽约州 沃特敦
我不负责他的所作所为
I ain't responsible for what he does.
你最近一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
上周 他送我去教堂
Last week when he dropped me off at church
因为这家伙不愿意跟我一起去
'cause this one won't go with me no more.
快关掉
Turn that off.
都是他妈的假新闻 这么诋毁我儿子
Damn fake news slandering my boy like that.
WITJ新闻
边境凶杀案
保罗·弗兰克斯 罗伯·沃尔
联调局追捕
听着 罗比要是会对谁开枪的话
Look, the only way Robby would ever shoot anyone
只能是自卫 我向你保证
is in self-defense, I guarantee you that.
那他为什么要跑呢
Then why is he running?
因为媒体需要牺牲他们 总要有傻瓜的
Because the media needs their sacrifice and the goons are coming.
今天是我儿子 明天会是别人的儿子
Today, it's my boy. Tomorrow, it's someone else's.
对新爱国者阵线你了解多少
What do you know about the New Patriots?
我欣赏他们的主旨
Well, I like their philosophy.
拜托 有什么主旨
Please. What philosophy?
你不喜欢他是因为他是个爱国者
You just don't like him 'cause he's a patriot.
他就是个盲目崇拜 盲目模仿的人
He's a wannabe, is what he is.
差点连高中都没毕业
Barely graduated high school,
因为哮喘 两次从基础培训中退学
flunked out of basic training twice 'cause of his asthma.
就连邮政总局都不会雇他
Hell, even the Postal Service wouldn't hire him.
于是他就给自己裹上个国旗
So all he does is wrap himself in the flag
跟其他一帮傻帽坐着车在树林里四处走
and go riding around in the woods
假装自己是士兵
with a bunch of other morons playing pretend-soldier.
-你说话注意点 -这不是罗比干的
- You watch your mouth. - Robby didn't do this.
他不过是个孩子
He's just a kid.
不管出于什么原因
And for whatever reason,
他崇拜他舅舅 他被洗了脑
he idolizes his uncle and he drank the Kool-Aid.
罗比是个好孩子
Robby is a good boy.
我知道 我也想让他回来
I know he is and I want him back!
-他们会一起去打猎吗 -对
- They go hunting together? - Yeah.
他们老是一起去 他们的感情就这么建立的
They go all the time. That's how they bonded.
我们只是想尽快找到他
Look, we're just trying to find him
免得有更多人出事
before anyone else gets hurt.
包括你儿子
Including your son.
你知道他会在哪儿吗
So do you have any idea where he is?
不知道
No.
我能拍张照片吗
You mind if I take a picture?
随便你
Whatever.
我才不会为了保护你弟弟
I'll be damned if I'm gonna withhold from the FBI
而对联调局有所隐瞒呢
to protect your brother.
罗比和我说过他们去训练的一个地方
Robby told me about a place they go for training exercises.
他们在那扎营 会消失好几天
They camp out. They're gone for days.
在哪儿
Where?
维埃拉林区
Viera Woods.
WITJ新闻 直播
-菲茨探员呢 -奥克斯瓦尔医院
- Where's Agent Fitts? - Oxwell Hospital.
女性受害者做完手术了
The female victim's coming out of surgery.
他希望在她醒过来时在场
He wants to be there when she wakes up.
边境巡警那边有什么发现吗
You get anything out of Border Patrol?
他们不知道发生了什么
They don't know what happened,
但感觉像是仇恨犯罪
but this feels like a hate crime.
那些孩子被冷血地杀害和袭击
Those kids were murdered and ambushed in cold blood.
新爱国者阵线想要挑起一场种族战争
The New Patriots are trying to start a race war.
仇恨犯罪绝对是个可能的角度
Well, hate crimes is definitely an angle.
你想告知他们案件进展吗
You want to loop 'em in?
因为他们不在任何监视名单上 说了也没用
It won't help because they're not on any watch list.
这里是什么情况
What's going on here?
这地方很大
This place is huge.
沃尔的父亲说逃犯可能在维埃拉林区躲着
Wahl's father said our fugitives might be hanging out in Viera Woods,
加拿大
维埃拉林区
但他不清楚位置
but he doesn't know where.
即使有人力和警犬 分块搜索也要花上好几天
Even with manpower and dogs, a grid search will take days.
他们就在这 我开免提了
Yeah, they're right here. I'll put you on speaker.
说吧
Go.
我在环保局
Hey, so I'm down here at Environmental Conservation
他们没有弗兰克斯或者沃尔的打猎许可证记录
and they have no records of any hunting licenses for Flanks or Wahl,
但他们告诉我 在纽约州如果你是在自己的土地
but they told me New York has a law that you don't need one
你就不需要许可证
if you're on your own property.
你猜猜谁没有提到她还有个前夫
And guess who failed to mention she has an ex-husband?
-玛丽·沃尔 -对
- Mary Wahl? - Yup.
他拥有拉奎特河上的土地
He owns land on the Raquette River
那条河从维埃拉林地中间穿过
that goes through the middle of Viera Woods.
给他看一下 哈娜
Show him, Hana.
维埃拉林地
在美国 法律描述用来在法律文件中描述财产位置
我调出法律描述 显示出来的是这个
I pulled up the legal description and this is what came up.
搜索范围仍然很大 但这是个开始
Still a wide search area, but it's a start.
在那停住 你能把这里放大吗
Hang on right there. Can you zoom in here?
商业广播发射塔
-广播发射塔 -什么东西
- Radio tower. - A what now?
广播发射塔
A radio tower.
和弗兰克斯和沃尔打猎的那张照片上的很像
Similar to the one in that hunting photo of Flanks and Wahl.
我记得
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember.
一定是那里了
That's gotta be it.
我给他发个地址
Yeah, and I'll send him the address
他可以去那儿见我们
so he can meet us there.
通知富兰克林县警署
Alert Franklin County Sherriff's Office.
我想要直径两英里内无人进出
I want a two-mile perimeter. Nobody in or out.
走
Let's go.
商用无线电塔
罗比 去帮我弄那该死的弹♥药♥
Robby, help me with the damn ammo!
我不想干坐在这里
I don't like just sitting here!
我们不是干坐着
We're not just sitting.
我们要做好守势
We're setting up a defensive position
这样我们才能决定如何交战
so that we dictate the terms of engagement.
这太蠢了 我们应该逃
This is stupid. We should be on the move.
逃去哪儿
Where are we gonna go?
逃回家见爸妈吗
Run home to Mommy and Daddy?
干活
Do your job.
去拿剩下的弹♥药♥ 快点
Grab the rest of the ammo! Hurry up!
快点
Hurry up.
跟踪系统已启动
两个人 只有他俩
Two people. It's just them.
拿下 哈娜
Bring it down, Hana.
肯尼 你用雷明顿
- Kenny, you're on the Remington.
-要呼叫特警队吗 -我不想等
- Should we call SWAT? - I don't wanna wait.
目前 我们能给他们个突袭
Right now, we have the element of surprise.
我们可以用那些树
We can use the trees,
那边那个小屋作掩护
that little shed over there for cover.
同意
Agreed.
散开 迅速安静地靠近
Let's spread out, move in fast and quiet.
看看能不能把他们赶出来
See if we can flush 'em out.
大家保持通信畅通 各就各位
Everybody on comms and everybody on point.
-好了吗 -都好了
- We good? - Yeah, all good.
-都好了 -行动
- All good. - Let's go.
保罗·弗兰克斯 罗伯·沃尔 我们是联调局
Paul Flanks, Rob Wahl, this is the FBI!
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表