剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
All right, thanks.
纽瓦克那边收到密报 一名女性看见了
Newark Division got a tip about a woman being spotted
一个像伊娃的人♥大♥约三十分钟前出现在
that looks just like Eva in Mill Hill Park in Trenton
特伦顿米尔山公园
about 30 minutes ago.
米尔山 那是特伦顿因第二次
Mill Hill, that's Trenton's historical district
米尔山 特伦顿 新泽西
特伦顿战役而闻名的历史区
known for the Second Battle of Trenton.
主办过很多政♥治♥演说活动
And the host of many a stump speech.
有什么政♥治♥活动要举♥行♥吗
Any political events happening?
彼得·亨特市政会选举
Peter Hunter for city council.
米尔山公园体育馆连任集♥会♥
A re-election rally at the Mill Hill Park Pavilion.
彼得·亨特
竞选议题是新发展
Running on an agenda of new development
和提高计税基数
and increasing the tax base.
-又名欺骗无家可归者 -在一个富裕地区
- AKA screwing the homeless. - In an affluent district.
的确是Z一切讨厌的政♥治♥家
Exactly the kind of politician Z-All hates.
老大 这次集♥会♥45分钟内就要开始了
Boss, this rally starts in 45 minutes.
走吧
Let's go.
这是关于社区 承诺和勇气
It's about community, commitment, and courage.
彼得·亨特
没错
All right!
万众一心 我们定能让特伦顿再现辉煌
Working together, we can truly make Trenton great again.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在 我很乐意回答任何问题
Now, I'm happy to answer any questions.
议员先生 我只是好奇
Mr. Councilman, I'm just curious.
-你晚上怎么睡得着 -什么
- How do you sleep at night? - Excuse me?
撒旦仪式 活人献祭
Satanic rituals? Human sacrifices?
打着腐♥败♥议题的名义
Trafficking innocent children all in the name
贩卖♥♥无辜儿童吗
of this corrupt agenda?
Z一个 Z一切
Z-One, Z-All!
联邦调查局 放下枪 大家后退
FBI, drop the gun! FBI, everybody back!
大家后退 趴下
Everybody back! Get down!
后退 后退
Hey, get back! Get back!
进去
Get inside!
没有她的踪迹
There's no sign of her.
她在哪 伊娃在哪
Where is she? Where's Eva?
我不知道
You tell me.
起来
Get up!
伊娃 你在这做什么
Eva, what are you doing here?
我觉得是时候叙叙旧了
I thought it was time to catch up.
地方不错
Nice place.
现在背叛最好的朋友
What's the going rate
能换多少钱
for betraying your best friend these days?
-伊娃 你得赶紧离开 -你得听我说
- Eva, you need to leave. - And you need to listen!
你那天晚上也在
You were there that night.
你不说出来时
When you didn't speak up about it,
我努力去理解
I tried to understand.
我告诉自己 你和我一样害怕
I told myself you were afraid like me.
所以我努力忘记那件事
So I tried to forget it ever happened.
那的确成功了
And it worked.
直到我看到了上周的新闻
Till I saw the news last week.
于是我就不再去问为什么
That's when I stopped asking why
而是问怎么会
and started asking how.
于是我做了一些调查
So I did some digging.
东温莎
East Windsor.
一幢不错的小房♥子
A cute, little house.
突然之间 你的沉默都有了理由
And suddenly, your silence made sense.
没有那么简单的
It wasn't that simple.
我当时有学生贷款 我爸爸的医疗费
I had student debt, my dad's medical bills--
我是你的最好的朋友啊
I was your best friend!
你只需要说出真♥相♥
All you had to do was tell the truth,
支持我就好了
have my back!
我知道那很可怕 我也很遗憾发生那种事
I know it was horrible, and I'm sorry that it happened,
但现在都结束了
but it's over now.
你就不能往前看吗
Can't you just move on?
我试过了 贝瑟尼
I tried, Bethany.
我现在甚至有一个儿子
I even have a son now.
但是没有往前看
But there's no moving on.
发生这种事是不可能的
Not from something like this.
伊娃
Eva.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
拜托
Please.
让我们来好好聊聊
Let's just talk about it.
你有过开口的机会
You had your chance to talk.
-现在轮到我了 -伊娃
- Now, it's my turn. - Eva.
很抱歉 伙计们
I'm sorry, my dudes.
我得用我第五修正案的权利
I'm gonna have to, uh, take my fifth amendment right
无视你们
to ignore y'all.
我建议你开口 丹尼斯
Well, I suggest you speak up, Dennis,
趁我们还没有把Z一切定义为国内恐怖组织
before we classify Z-All as domestic terrorists
并把你扔进最近的超级监狱里
and drop you off at the nearest supermax.
Z一切找议员想干什么
What did Z-All want with the councilman?
我不在乎 我就是看到了一则招募
I don't care. I just saw an open assignment.
-我就接了 -你就因为网上的信息
- And I took it. - You decided to kill a man
而决定去杀人吗
because the internet told you to?
你知道Z是字母表中第26个字母吗
You know, Z is the 26th letter of the alphabet?
你知道这个数字有多么强大吗
Do you know how powerful that number is?
一副牌中黑花和红花卡的总数都是26
26, it's the number of black and red cards in a deck.
这是铁的原子数
It's the atomic number for iron.
人脚里有26块骨头
There are 26 bones in the human foot.
26是时空维数
26 is the number of space-time dimensions.
你去年好像进过贝尔维尤
I see you spent some time in Bellevue last year.
轮不到你来可怜我
Yeah, you don't get to pity me.
是我可怜你们
It's you guys I feel sorry for.
活在黑暗里 为人做事
Just living in the dark, working for the man.
传播被你们称为是警♥察♥的邪恶
Propagating the same evil you claim to be policing.
服从就是干扰
Compliance is a distraction.
-什么的干扰 -干扰你了解真♥相♥
- Distraction from what? - From the truth.
这是Z几年前教我的
Z taught me that a couple of years ago.
后来我就
And I've just been,
一直徘徊在黑暗中
you know, lurking in the subs ever since,
攀爬着信息的阶梯
just climbing that ladder of information.
什么叫"攀爬阶梯"
What do you mean "climbing the ladder"?
所有的好料都是机密的
I mean all the good stuff is classified.
为了进入更核心的圈子
And to make it to the inner circle,
你就必须要争取
you have to earn it.
这就是伊娃的目的吗 要证明自己
Is that what Eva's doing? Proving herself?
-正义的天平 -没错
- ScalesOfJustice? - Hell yeah.
当她在戒瘾会上
I mean, when she took those guys out
干掉了那些人 我震惊了
at that narcotics meeting, that blew my mind.
然后我无法相信
And then I couldn't believe it.
她让我在她下一个目标上帮忙
Like, she asked me to help her out on the next hit
我现在 我...我变成了追随者
and now, I'm--you know, I'm, like, um, you know, a fan.
我是追随者
I'm a fan.
伊娃联♥系♥你的吗
Eva reached out to you?
是啊
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
我们本来要一起干掉议员的
We were supposed to take out the councilman together,
但是她没有出现 所以我只能
but then, she didn't show up, so I had to--
我只能 我只能随机应变
I had to, um-- I had to improvise.
被一个女人摆了两道
So double-crossed by a woman,
然后被联调局逮捕了
and then arrested by the FBI.
你确定他们还会觉得你很厉害吗
Are you sure they're gonna be impressed with your skills?
我会造炸♥弹♥ 厉害吧
You know, I can build a bomb. How about that?
我没有撒谎 我在网上找到教程的
I'm not lying. I found the directions online.
我和伊娃说了 还说了去哪里拿
And I told Eva all about it and where to pick it up.
你把炸♥弹♥给伊娃了
You gave Eva the bomb?
然后你自己被抓了
And then you took the fall?
这听起来可不像什么成熟的计划
That doesn't sound like much of a plan.
要是我必须要为大业牺牲
If I have to be sacrificed for the greater good,
我可以承受
I can live with that.
因为我知道不管伊娃要带那枚炸♥弹♥去哪里
'Cause I know wherever Eva's taking that bomb,
肯定都是一番大事业
it is going to be epic.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表