剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
圣方济各
St. Francis de Assisi.
这就是玛丽·卡拉格之前提到的
That was the quote Mary Calague mentioned.
德罗西和凯莉设的局要开始了
De Rossi and Kellie are making their play.
他们要对斯坦利下手
They're going after Stanley.
直接打七寸
Right to the head of the snake.
也可能是他们关押那些女人的地方
Could also be where they took the women.
调头
Turn around.
新泽西州 莫里斯敦
那是凯莉的车
That's Kellie's car.
怎么回事
What's going on?
在中♥央♥大街
On Central Avenue...
教堂旁边
by the church.
我的天哪
Oh, my--oh, my God.
她们俩都死了
They're both dead.
-你是在报♥警♥吗 -是的
- Are you on with 911? - Yes.
老大 这里有脚印
Hey, boss. We got footprints.
到车后面去
Get behind the car.
车痕还很清晰 他刚进去
Tracks look fresh. He just went in.
巴恩斯和克罗斯比 你们从侧面包抄
Barnes and Crosby, around the side.
看看有什么发现
See what you can find.
-要等特警到位吗 -没时间了
- We wait for SWAT? - No time.
如果那些女孩在里面 她们很危险
If those girls are in here, they're in trouble.
后面有侧门 附近没有人
We have a side entrance back here--nobody's around.
我准备好了
Ready when you are.
听我口令
On my go.
三 二 走
Three, two, go.
-这样不好 -斯坦利 这次你休想
- Not a good idea. - You're not gonna talk
再用言辞哄骗我
your way out of this this time, Stanley.
你根本不知道你惹上了什么事
You don't know what you're getting yourself into.
你觉得我在跟你开玩笑吗
Do you think I'm messing around?
-布兰登 把枪放下 -闭嘴
- Brendan, put the gun down. - Shut up!
钱在哪里
Where's the money?
你高估自己了
You're in over your head here.
-我不会再问你一次的 -联调局
- I'm not gonna ask you again. - FBI!
别过来
Stay back!
救命
Please. Help me!
德罗西 放下武器
De Rossi, put down the weapon!
侧面有两个人
We got two on the side.
联调局 马上放下武器
FBI, drop your weapons!
后面还有第三个
Third one behind us.
德罗西从后门跑了
De Rossi's running out the back.
我去追
I got him!
手放到背后
Hands behind your back.
你差点毁了一个好人的一生
You nearly ruined the life of a good man.
起来 起来
Get up. Get up!
享受一下在监狱栏杆内侧的感觉吧
Enjoy the view from the wrong side of the bars.
安全
Clear.
没事的 别害怕
It's okay. It's okay.
你们安全了 没事了
You're safe now. You're safe.
这里有七名女性
We got seven females down here.
她们吓坏了 但是应该没事
They're scared, but I think they're okay.
我跟马修聊过了
I talked to Matthew.
-他明天回家 -那挺好的
- He's going home tomorrow. - Well, that's good.
是啊
Yeah.
不是吗
Isn't it?
我跟他说 我们抓到了揍他的人
Well, I told him we got the guy that gave him the beatdown.
不只是他 还有背后的全部阴谋
And not just him, the whole entire operation behind it.
你知道他说什么吗
You know what he said to me?
"请别告诉朗达我做了什么"
"Please don't tell Rhonda what I did."
如果他想这样处理的话...
Well, if that's the way he wants to handle it...
也许你应该尊重他
maybe you just need to respect it.
我知道 但是朗达也是我的朋友
Well, I know, but Rhonda's my friend, too.
我不喜欢欺骗她
I don't like having to lie to her...
或者小马迪
or Matty Jr.
我很希望他能告诉她真♥相♥ 但是...
I wish he would just tell her the truth, but...
他觉得她不会原谅她
he doesn't think she'll forgive him.
说实话 我觉得他低估她了
You know, honestly, I think he's underestimating her.
她爱他 如果你爱一个人
She loves him, and when you love someone,
你就会这样做
that's--that's what you do.
你会原谅对方
You forgive 'em.
对吧 这...
Right? That's--
就该是这样的
that's, like, how it should work.
你的朋友没事我很开心
I'm glad your friend is okay.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
这一天真的来了
So this is really happening, huh?
-要回科布尔山了 -看起来是的
- Back to Cobble Hill? - Looks like it.
不过 要是我说句实话
Although, if I can be honest with you--
我觉得哈娜说得对
I think Hana was right.
-什么 -这不是一时兴起
- About what? - This isn't a fling.
我希望你留下
I want you to stay.
真的吗
Really?
因为我也不想走
Because I don't want to go.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
我很喜欢跟你待着
I like it here with you.
我也喜欢
I like it, too.
那谁去跟哈娜说呢
So who's gonna tell Hana?
现在先不想这个
Don't worry about it right now.
塔莉把衣服落在了马场
Um, Tali left her jacket at the ring.
我就送过来了
I thought I'd drop it by.
你没必要特意这么远跑一趟
Well, you didn't have to come all this way to do that.
我刚好路过
I was in the area anyway.
那句是骗人的
That's a lie.
我们几天没说话了
We haven't spoken in a few days,
我只是想跟你说一句抱歉
and I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry.
-莎拉 -请让我说完
- Sarah- - Please, let me do this.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我应该早点告诉你休的事
I should have told you about Hugh sooner,
我也有这个打算的
and I was planning on doing it,
但他突然出现 于是就...
but then he just showed up, and it got...
很尴尬
Weird.
我觉得他就是收到离婚协议之后很激动
I think he just freaked out when he got served the papers,
也许我应该早点做好准备 但...
and maybe I should have planned for that, but...
我跟他说"我们结束了 回家去吧" 他就走了
I told him, "This is over, just go home," and he did.
回了新墨西哥州
Back to New Mexico.
我不知道你怎么想
I don't--I don't know how you feel,
我也不希望把你的生活变复杂
and I don't want to complicate your life.
而且很显然 还要考虑塔莉 但是
And, obviously, there's Tali to consider, but...
不管怎样 我只是希望你知道
no matter what, I-I just want you to know
我感到很抱歉 没有早点告诉你
that I feel really bad for not telling you
还让你当场目睹了一切
and that it happened right in front of you.
所以
So...
如果你不希望再继续了
Look, if you don't want to go any further,
我完全理解
I completely understand.
你还爱他吗
Do you still love him?
不爱了
No.
我甚至不确定自己爱过
I'm not sure I ever did.
我只需要知道这个
Well, that's all I need to know.
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
莎拉
Hey, Sarah. Hey.
你们俩站在外面干什么
Why are you guys standing out in the cold?
我只是来还你的外套
I was just returning your jacket.
我这就走了
I'm about to leave.
别走啦
Aw, don't go.
留下来一起吃早餐吧
Stay and have breakfast.
这不太合适吧
Oh, uh, I'm not sure that's a good idea.
有什么的
Why not?
你俩很明显对彼此有好感
It's obvious that you two like each other.
再说了 今天早餐是墨西哥卷饼
Besides, we're having breakfast burritos.
我觉得挺好的
I think it's a great idea.
你可以跟我一样
You can pretend you like her guacamole
假装喜欢她的鳄梨酱
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表