剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
What tipped you off something was wrong?
所有事
Everything.
他们一直想方设法找我要钱
They kept finding ways to ask me for more money.
他们甚至向我收食宿费
They even charged me for room and board.
你当时住哪
So where'd you live?
是个小房♥间 我和另外三个女生合住
It was a small room for me and three other women
房♥里只有个记录学校活动的日历
with nothing but a calendar to keep track of school events.
我永远不会忘记上面的引文
I'll never forget the quotation on it.
"我们因为给予而获得"
"For it is in giving that we receive."
圣方济各
St. Francis of Assisi?
是的
Yeah.
我不断地给予
I gave and gave and received...
却除了债务外什么都没得到
nothing but more debt.
你认识这个女人吗
Do you know this woman?
凯莉·雷耶斯
Kellie Reyes?
她也是个老师
She was a teacher, too.
但后来她晚上不回家了
But she stopped coming home at night,
有一天她搬走了
and one day she moved out.
把我们的护照都没收了 给了斯坦利
Took all our passports and gave them to Mr. Stanley.
斯坦利·维多吉扎
Stanley Vidorgiza?
我不知道他姓什么
I don't know his last name.
我只知道他一直向我们要钱
All I know is he's the one who was constantly asking
说我们的签证有问题
for more money, saying there was problems with our visas
叫我们多给他钱
and that we need to pay him more.
你报过警吗
Did you ever report this to the police?
我们都很害怕被遣返
We were all too scared of being deported.
这很难解释
It's hard to explain.
你是怎么离开的
So how did you get out?
上帝垂怜了我
God smiled on me.
我现在的妻子
My wife now--
她是个律师
she's a lawyer.
她去年帮我拿到了绿卡
She helped me get my green card last year
而且帮我还了我欠东师西用的钱
and paid for what I owed East-2-West Teachers.
我很幸运
I'm lucky.
另一种方式真的...
The other way is just...
什么
What?
我不该说
I shouldn't talk about it.
玛丽 没什么可害怕的
Mary, you have nothing to be scared of.
我们是联调局 我们能保护你
We're the FBI. We can protect you.
斯坦利先生总说有种办法可以让你...
Mr. Stanley always said that there was a way for you to...
赚回欠款
earn back your debt.
去87街和霍姆斯街交叉口
Go to 87 and Holmes.
跟住在那的老师们谈谈
Talk to the teachers who live there.
她们会告诉你更多
They'll tell you more.
谢谢
Thank you.
前台把你的药给我了 妈妈
The front desk gave me your meds, Mama.
准备好了吗
You ready to go?
好了
I'm ready.
布兰登
Brendan.
请别伤害她
Please don't hurt her.
你害我
You set me up?
你害我
You set me up!
-谁指使你的 -没人
- Who got to you? - No one.
别骗人了 是...
Stop lying! Was...
是斯坦利吗
was it Stanley?
你跟他睡了吗
Are you sleeping with him?
布兰登 别
Brendan, no.
我只需要把妈妈带到安全的地方
I just need to get Mama to safety.
她连她现在在哪都不知道
She doesn't even know where she is right now.
给我电♥话♥ 把电♥话♥给我
Give me your phone. Give me your phone!
解锁它
Unlock it.
最近通话
斯坦利
斯坦利
布兰达
斯坦利
斯坦利
斯坦利
斯坦利
你俩联♥系♥得挺频繁啊
You guys have certainly been in touch.
我们给他打个招呼 怎么样
Why don't we say hello, huh?
斯坦利
Stanley.
-布兰登 -答对了
- Brendan. - You're damn right.
我要25万
I want 250 grand,
不然我就把你女朋友爆头了
or I'll put a bullet in your girlfriend's head,
并把你的事统统告诉警♥察♥
after I tell the Feds all about you.
威胁我是个错误
Threatening me is a mistake.
一小时
One hour.
你想再见活着的凯莉就独自过来
But you come alone if you want to see Kellie alive again.
纽瓦克 新泽西
准备好警徽
Badges visible.
这些女人以为我们是移♥民♥局的话会吓坏的
These women will be terrified if they think we're ICE.
联调局 把门打开
FBI, open the door.
安全
Clear.
联调局 开门
FBI, open up.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
-安全 -巴恩斯 这里
- Clear. - Barnes, in here.
这是个拍视频的布置
It's a cam-girl setup.
那些视频就是从这来的
This is where the videos came from.
那些女人不是学生 她们是老师
The women aren't students. They're teachers.
赚回她们的欠款
Earning back their debt.
老大
Hey, boss!
-怎么了 -微波炉里的食物还是热的
- Yep? - Food in the microwave's warm.
烘干机还开着
And the dryer's still on.
-她们刚刚还在这 -而且走得很匆忙
- They were just here. - And left in a hurry.
他们不是刚走
They didn't just leave.
郎塔克帮知道我们盯上她们了
The Lontocs know we're onto them.
这是在为她们掩盖行踪
They're covering their tracks.
他们把她们带走了
They took 'em.
你们刚才去的地方是8区住♥宅♥
The place where you just were is Section 8 housing.
上世纪80年代 那是个毒品泛滥的战区
Back in the '80s, it was a drug-infested war zone
也是郎塔克帮的诞生地
and the birthplace of the Lontocs.
-楼主是谁 -维拉克鲁斯控股公♥司♥
- Who owns it? - Villacruz Holdings.
建筑物所有权信息
公♥司♥总裁是斯坦利·维拉克鲁斯
President of the LLC is Stanley Villacruz,
也叫斯坦利·维多吉扎
AKA Stanley Vidorgiza.
维多吉扎 这是东师西用幕后的名字
Vidorgiza, that's the name behind East-2-West Teachers.
没错
Right.
我现在给你发公♥司♥网站
I'm sending you the company website now.
维拉克鲁斯控股公♥司♥
关于总裁
"出生于马尼拉 移♥民♥至美国
"Born in Manila, emigrated to the United States,
在许多公♥司♥董事会任职
"Serves on the boards of many companies,
包括奥尔特布鲁克财产信托公♥司♥
"Including Altbrook Property Trust,
哈德福德医疗中心 还有..."
Hadford Health Center, and..."
还有什么
And what?
"新泽西州万塔奇的卡森惩教所"
"Carson Correctional Facility in Wantage, New Jersey."
德罗西的警卫工作是这么来的
That's how De Rossi got the guard job.
斯坦利想招募他 所以在他
Stanley wanted to recruit him, so he vouched for him
被纽瓦克警局开除后为他担♥保♥
after he got fired by Newark PD.
然后他把他安插在卡森惩教所
Then he plants him at Carson Correctional
把一次性电♥话♥偷运给郎塔克帮
to smuggle the burner phones in to the Lontocs.
最后一环是东师西用的老师们
The final piece being East-2-West Teachers.
斯坦利压榨老师们来赚钱
Stanley exploited those teachers to make money,
关于总裁
而且还利用她们制♥作♥性♥爱♥视频
but he also used them to make the sex videos.
我们找到蛇头老大了
We just found the head of our snake.
-你们看到了吗 -嗯
- Uh, you guys seeing this? - Mm-hmm.
我们在协查通报上找到凯莉·雷耶斯的车了
We have a hit on the BOLO on Kellie Reyes' car.
协查通报结果
在莫里斯镇的中♥央♥大道上北行
Northbound on Central Avenue in Morristown.
莫里斯镇 斯坦利·维拉克鲁斯
Morristown-- does Stanley Villacruz
在那有房♥产吗
own any properties there?
有很多
I got a large lot.
斯坦利·维拉克鲁斯所有房♥产
这是100年的地租
It's 100-year ground lease.
租客是亚西西山教堂基金会
The tenant is Mt. Assisi Foundation and Church.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表