剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
她没事 我们现在出来
She's okay. We're coming out.
莎拉 你听我说 我开车这么远过来
Sarah, please listen to me. I drove all this way.
那是你的选择 现在情况不一样了
That was your choice. Things are different now.
我已经半年没喝酒了
I haven't had a drink in six months.
-这不重要 -这很重要
- It doesn't matter-- - Yes, it does.
我们可以变好的
We can fix this.
我跟你说过结束了 我现在有新生活了
I told you it's over. I have a whole new life now.
没什么事吧
Everything all right?
没事
Yes.
确定吗
You sure?
嗯
Yeah.
我只是不希望塔莉一个人在马场
I just don't like leaving Tali in the ring by herself.
我马上过去 你走吧
I'll be right there. You need to go.
-我说了抱歉 -住手
- I said I'm sorry. - Please stop.
-这难道没有意义吗 -够了
- Doesn't that count for anything? Please stop.
你该走了
You should leave.
少管闲事
Stay out of this.
立刻走
Now!
抱歉 我没听到你名字
I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name.
杰斯·拉克鲁瓦
Jess LaCroix.
我是休
I'm Hugh.
我会走的 等我跟我妻子聊完
And I will leave as soon as I'm done talking with my wife.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表