剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
他们已经给她打了两个小时的电♥话♥
and they've been calling her for two hours.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering.
安东尼昨晚杀了她的拍档对吧
Anthony killed her partner last night, right?
没错 他替她上班
Yeah. He was covering her shift.
所以要么惠特尼和安东尼是同伙
So either Whitney and Anthony are working together, or...
要么她是他的下一个目标
Or she's his next target.
东尼·诺埃尔来电
东尼·诺埃尔
七条未接电♥话♥
他在里面吗
Is he inside?
-谁 -安东尼
- Who? - Anthony.
他在吗
Is he here?
你要去哪吗
You going somewhere?
我真的以为我爱他
I actually thought I loved him.
但是我怀孕了
But then we got pregnant
我提出结婚 他勃然大怒
and I brought up marriage and he went ballistic.
-他伤害你了吗 -肢体上没有
- Did he hurt you? - Not physically.
我只是觉得被人囚禁了
I just felt trapped.
我只是他一直想要给我洗♥脑♥
I knew he was trying to brainwash me.
怎么说
How so?
安东尼的母亲有一半波斯人血统
Anthony's mother is half-Persian
但是她因此为耻
and she's ashamed of it.
她真的有用漂白霜
She actually uses these bleaching creams
让自己的肤色变得更白
to make herself more white.
他因此而潜移默化了
He internalized all that.
所以在他说到净化和清洗时
So when he talks about purification and cleansing,
他是在说他自己吗
he's talking about himself?
是的
Yeah.
我发现他和另一个比我还白的女人
I found out that he has another child
生了个孩子
with a woman even whiter than me.
他会说要冲淡他的后代
He would talk about diluting his seed,
清洗他的污渍 做各种荒谬的事
cleansing his stain, all kinds of ridiculous things.
你昨晚本该去上班的
You were supposed to go to work last night,
但你却报了病假
but you called in sick.
你有什么计划
What was the plan?
让他跨越边境 他就能发动袭击
You let him across the border, he carries out the attacks,
你再让他回到你身边吗
and you let him back in?
是的 但我做不到
Yeah. But I couldn't do it.
所有的仇恨 杀了这么多人
All that hate, all that killing,
感觉越来越强烈 我受不了了
it just-- it kept building up and I couldn't take it anymore.
然后他杀了丹吗
And then he kills Dan?
我觉得很愧疚 只想逃跑
I felt so guilty. I just wanted to run.
帮我给他打个电♥话♥吧
I'd like you to call him for me, please.
我做不到 我不能和他说话
I can't. Please. I can't talk to him.
给手♥机♥解锁 我们帮你打
Unlock your phone. We'll do it for you.
-他要去哪 惠特尼 -我不知道
- Where is he going, Whitney? - I don't know.
他和莫霍克人的恩怨是怎么回事
What's his problem with the Mohawk?
他疯了
He's crazy.
他只会谈论种族
All he ever talks about is tribes.
说我们和他们是敌人
Us versus them.
他在这长大
He grew up here
他很反感莫霍克人不断地越过边境
and he didn't like the Mohawk constantly crossing the border.
他说他们道德败坏 称他们为入侵者
He says they're impure. He calls them invaders.
事实正好相反 你不觉得吗
Kinda the other way around, don't you think?
安东尼很聪明 但并不理智
Anthony's smart, but he's not rational.
他认为如果你不是纯正的白种人
He thinks that if you're not 100% Caucasian,
那你就不配待在这个国家
then you don't deserve to be in this country.
还有新爱国者阵线
And the New Patriots,
助长了他的偏见 让事情一发不可收拾
they fed into that and they made it worse.
他没接电♥话♥
He's not answering.
他绕回来找他们是在计划之中吗
Was that the plan? For him to circle back to them?
太好了 目标已找到
Got it. Good work.
州警局对安东尼的车发了通缉令
Hey, state police got a BOLO on Anthony's car.
发现它在I-87公路上南行
Southbound on I-87
目前离普拉茨堡10英里
ten miles from Plattsburgh.
普拉茨堡
Plattsburgh?
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, God. - What?
埃塞克斯就在那
That's where Essex is.
那是我们的移♥民♥拘留中心所在地
That's our immigrant detention center.
他称之为"鼠穴"
He calls it "the rat's nest."
已就位
In position.
他没作回应
He's not responding.
没有指令不要行动
No movement and no demands.
让你的人从车后面出来
Get your men out from behind those cars.
他的后备箱里有炸♥药♥
He's got explosives in the trunk.
他在收什么东西
What's he packing?
他的全部
Everything.
清空整片区域 所有人马上回来
Clear the area. I want everybody back, now.
从车上下来 清空整片区域
Abandon your vehicles! Clear the area!
保持车辆启动
Car's hot!
所有队伍走路前进 出发
All teams on foot! Let's go!
放下
Drop it!
惠特尼
安东尼 求你别这样
Anthony, please don't do this.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
我们还有孩子 他需要父亲
We have a baby. He needs a father.
早就没有"我们"这一说了
There is no "we" anymore.
但污渍可以被净化
But the stain will be purified.
你只是一个容器
You were just a vessel.
-我无法 -没关系
- I can't... - It's okay.
安东尼 我是联调局的拉克鲁瓦探员
Anthony, I'm Agent LaCroix of the FBI.
我们不想伤害你
We don't want you to get hurt.
那些指着我的枪可不是这么说的
All those guns pointed at me say otherwise.
请你把车子的点火装置关掉
I'd like you to turn off the ignition, please.
安东尼 我们可以一起解决问题
Anthony, I think we can work this out.
我已经找到问题的答案了
Yeah, I've worked things out before.
和我说说
Talk to me.
提克里特村
Tikrit village.
跨年夜
New Year's Eve.
第一个进来的人撞到了绊线 头炸飞到屋顶上
First man in hit the trip wire and his head landed on a roof.
我们把他们烧成了灰烬
We burned 'em to the ground.
安东尼 你应该清楚你已经离开战场了
Anthony, you do know you're not at war anymore.
都是种族的错
It's all tribal.
我现在明白他们的感受了
I understand how they felt now.
-谁的感受 -伊♥拉♥克♥的叛乱分子
- How who felt? - The insurgents in Iraq.
自杀式爆♥炸♥者
Suicide bombers.
我们是入侵者
We invaded.
他们为自己的国家流血牺牲
They shed blood for their country.
我是不会被入侵的
And I will not be invaded!
我要流血捐躯
I will shed blood!
-克罗斯比 -目标已锁定
- Crosby. - Got him covered.
击中目标
Subject down.
你没事吧
You're okay?
没事
Yeah.
到今天我才明白
Just never realized what it was like
克♥林♥顿♥用雷明顿枪的时候是什么感觉
for Clinton behind the Remington until today.
怎么会
How so?
在野外交火中
Well, it's one thing to be out in the field
奔跑 开枪 追捕坏人
and running and gunning and chasing down bad guys
是一♥码♥事 但是
in the middle of a firefight, but...
当你在那个范围内
when you're on that scope,
用枪瞄准一个人的头
you got a man's head in your crosshairs,
这是个人欣慰
it's personal, you know?
这是 是有意的
It's--it's--it's intentional.
我能跟你说实话吗
Can I be honest with you?
今天杀了那个家伙我并不感到难过
I didn't feel bad taking that guy out today,
而那个
and that...
但我的这种想法
that right there, that--that--
却吓到我了
that scares me.
这是好事 这意味着你是人类
Well, that's a good thing. That means you're human.
但这就是我们的工作 对吗
But that's the thing with our job, right?
我们得保持警惕 守住界限
We gotta keep our defenses up, gotta compartmentalize,
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表