剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
It's most likely they were targeted
但自己却浑然不觉
and they didn't even know it.
你见过这个东西吗
Did you happen to see anything like this?
这个一零开关标志
It's the One Zero power icon.
见过
Yeah.
案发现场附近有很多涂鸦
There was a lot of graffiti near our scene,
但这个看起来有点眼熟
but that looks a little familiar now that I see it.
你知道吗
You know what?
哈佛的船库里就刻了类似这样的标志
Something like that was carved into the Harvard boathouse.
这是杀手的标志
It's a calling card.
他叫艾拉·科佩克 被称为一零杀手
His name's Ira Kopec, known as the One Zero Killer.
重启你们的案子
Reopen your cases.
我们会和波士顿警方合作
We'll coordinate with Boston PD,
我们会保持联络
and we'll be in touch.
-好 -没问题
- Okay. - Sure thing.
这一切都始于艾拉在护士学校时
This all started here when Ira when in nursing school.
无论出于什么原因 他搬到纽约州后都没有收手
Whatever it's about, it didn't stop when he moved to New York.
这并不罕见
Well, it's not uncommon.
詹姆斯·迪安杰罗 金州杀手
James DeAngelo, the Golden State Killer,
他的第一批受害者都在南加州
his first victims were in Southern California.
然后他搬到了萨克拉门托
Then he moved to Sacramento.
不同的地点 相同的模式
It's a different location, same pathology.
-他没有停止杀戮 -没有
- He kept on killing. - He kept on killing.
艾拉的前两起谋杀间隔一年
We know Ira's first two murders were a year apart,
但却在连续两晚里杀了
but he killed Jake Ferris
杰克·费里斯和马克·希利亚德
and Mark Hilliard on successive nights.
有什么事激怒了他
Something set him off.
我们刚得到一条线索
Hey, we just got a lead.
阿特尔伯勒警方发现科佩克偷的那辆车
Attleboro PD found the Tahoe Kopec stole
被扔在市中心的一个停车场
dumped in a downtown parking lot.
-所以他现在在步行 -或者又换了一辆车
- So he's on foot now? - Or switching cars again.
好了 开始搜查市区
Okay, let's start a canvass of the downtown area.
摄像头 目击者 所有能找到的
Surveillance cams, witnesses, whatever we can get.
他就在那里 别把他丢了
He is in the area. Let's keep him close.
我酒量真是太差了
I'm such a lightweight.
才两杯莫吉托 就开不了车回家了
Two mojitos, and I can't drive myself home.
没关系 我回头再打车来取我的车就行
It's not a problem. I can Uber back to my car.
我一般不会随便相信陌生人
I normally wouldn't trust some rando,
但今天真是太糟糕了 而你让我感觉好多了
but it's been a bad day, and you helped me get better.
你妈妈没跟你说过
Didn't your mother ever tell you...
"不要搭陌生人的车"吗
"Don't take rides from strangers"?
你不是陌生人 迪伦
You're not a stranger, Dylan.
你是个小可爱
You're sweet.
我可爱的新朋友
My new little friend.
你听起来好像他们
You sound like them.
像谁
Who?
我只是想拿你的车钥匙
I just wanted your car keys.
结果你说我无害
And then you called me harmless.
我的意思是你不是...
Oh. I just meant that you're not--
我知道你什么意思
I know exactly what you meant!
你干什么
What are you doing?
-你个贱♥人♥ -迪伦
- You snotty little bitch. - Dylan.
我来告诉你谁是无害的
I'll show you who's harmless.
不
No!
我以为他要杀了我
I thought he was going to kill me.
结果他只是强♥暴♥了我...
But he just did what he did...
把我推下车 然后开走了
pushed me out of my car, and drove away.
我们很遗憾 瓦妮莎
We're so sorry, Vanessa.
我知道这很艰难
I know this is difficult,
但如果你能告诉我们到底发生了什么
but if you could tell us anything about what happened,
也许能帮我们找到他
it might help us find him.
他进酒吧的时候 我一个人坐着
I was alone at the bar when he came in.
他看起来像是个挺正派的人
Seemed like a decent enough guy...
很有礼貌 谈吐很好
polite, well-spoken.
他给我买♥♥了几杯酒 我们聊了聊
He bought me some drinks, and we talked.
一切都很平静 直到他送我回家
Everything was fine until he was driving me home.
发生了什么
What happened?
他对我在酒吧里说的一些话很生气
He was mad about something I said in the bar.
我说他
I called him...
无害
harmless.
他就抓着不放 然后就失控了
He couldn't let it go, and it was like he snapped.
他停下车 压到我身上
He pulled over, got on top of me.
我想反抗 但是我没有力气
I tried to fight him off, but I was too groggy.
他有带武器吗 枪或刀什么的
Did he have a weapon-- a gun or a knife?
没有 我就哭着求他不要伤害我
No. I just started crying and begging him not to hurt me,
拼命求他
just begging him.
你做得很好
You did great.
你尽你所能活了下来
You did what you needed to do to survive.
我们准备好了
We're ready for you now.
他们要带我去做X光片了
Uh, they want to take me for X-rays.
没事了 你去吧
It's okay. You go.
谢谢 好好保重
Thank you. You take care of yourself.
科佩克要证明他不是无害的
Kopec needed to prove he wasn't harmless.
凡妮莎停止挣扎也是让他重新得到了掌控权
Vanessa gave him his power back when she stopped struggling.
他也开始针对女性了 这不是好兆头
Not a good sign he's targeting women now, too.
她还活着已经算走运了
She's lucky to be alive.
下一位女性可不一定了
Next woman might not be so lucky.
他们都是运队员
So they're all jocks, right?
有两名橄榄球员 曲棍球员
We got two football players, lacrosse, crew.
这也许是什么性别偏执
I mean, maybe it's some sexual fetish?
我觉得应该不是
I don't think so.
科佩克被他妈妈宠溺 过度保护
Kopec was coddled by his mother and overprotected.
他在高中的班级里
He was two years younger than everybody
比大家都小两岁
in his high-school class
可能被像这样的人霸凌过
and likely bullied by those same types.
类似于哥伦拜恩中学枪击案吗
Is this some sort of Columbine thing?
那就能解释他为什么要用迪伦这个假名了
Well, that would explain the Dylan alias.
那是其中一个枪手的名字
That was the name of one of the shooters.
滚他们的
Screw those guys.
我们洛杉矶不叫他们枪手
In LA, we didn't call 'em shooters.
只叫他们废柴
We called 'em failed bombers.
也许艾拉觉得他们是英雄
Well, maybe Ira saw them as heroes.
怎么可能
How?
那时候他应该还在上小学
He would've been in grade school when that happened.
艾拉不认识这些受害人
Ira didn't know these victims, all right?
不管他的愤怒在于何处 他们都只是象征
Whatever rage he had, they were symbolic of it,
他通过选取替代品来进行发泄
and he was taking it out on them by proxy,
一开始他的节奏很慢 无人察觉
slowly at first, without anybody knowing.
所以凡妮莎不符合
That's why Vanessa doesn't add up.
他为什么突然转性
Why does he all of a sudden pivot
性侵了一名女性
and sexually assault a woman?
那个一零符号♥不是代表权力
The One Zero symbol is about power.
强♥奸♥才是代表权力 复仇也是
Rape is about power, so is revenge.
艾拉行为升级 因为偷偷杀死陌生人
Ira's escalating because killing strangers in secret
已经无法满足他了
isn't enough for him anymore.
他想被人看见
He wants to be seen.
他想要直面造成他痛苦的源头
He wants to go directly to the source of his suffering
让他们看到自己
and show them who he is.
我觉得我知道那是谁
I think I know who that might be.
根据地区档案
According to district records,
这里住着134名艾拉的高中校友
there were 134 members of Ira's senior class,
但是这本年检上只有132张高中档案
but there's only 132 senior pages in this yearbook.
看 他撕掉了两张
Look at this. He tore two of them out.
我猜你知道少了谁
I'm guessing you know who's missing.
我在网上找到了他们的高中档案
I found their senior profiles online--
尼克·普雷斯顿和佩加·兰斯格拉芙
Nick Preston and Petra Lansgraf.
他们俩现在都住在马萨诸塞州的斯托顿市
Both currently residents of Stoughton, Massachusetts.
橄榄球队和田径队 全明星控球后卫
Football and track. All-star point guard.
尼克是运动员吗
So Nick's an athlete?
看她的档案
Look at her candid.
他们以前是男女朋友
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表