剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
美国/加拿大国界
-你要干什么 -今天不过桥
- What are you doing? - No bridge tonight.
为什么 我们身份证都带着
Why? We've got our IDs.
对 但我们还带了这个
Yeah, but we also got these.
乔尔 我不想惹麻烦
Joel, I don't want to get in trouble.
别管边境管制了
Screw Border Patrol.
我们过境不需要他们的允许
We don't need their permission to cross.
您已进入莫霍克印第安人保留地
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
看谁最快喝完 你准备好了吗
I'll race you to the bottom. Are you ready?
你吓不到我
You don't scare me.
-史蒂芬 -别闹了
- Stephen! - Hey, cut it out!
抱歉 是打扰到你们了吗
Oh, sorry. Am I bothering you?
-史蒂芬 别玩了 -好了
- Stephen, stop. - Okay.
别闹了
Cut it out!
-你们听到了吗 -什么
- Do you hear that? - What?
那边有人
There's somebody out there.
谁在这里开枪
Who's shooting guns off out here?
只是烟花而已
It's just fireworks.
你是美国人吗
You American?
你们是谁
Who's asking?
给我看看你们的护照
Let me see your passports.
这里是莫霍克的领土 我们要看你的护照
This is Mohawk territory. Why don't you show us yours?
你想找麻烦吗
You looking for trouble?
跪下
On your knees.
都跪下
All of you!
你给老子滚回来
Hey! Get your ass back here.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我要报♥警♥
Screw you. I'm calling the police.
史蒂芬 史蒂芬 我的天哪
Stephen, Stephen! Oh, my God!
快跑
Run, run!
保罗舅舅 住手
Uncle Paul! Stop!
保罗舅舅 别开枪了
Uncle Paul! Stop shooting!
我们赶紧走吧
Come on, let's go!
我们得走了
We gotta go!
联邦调查局
通缉要犯部
第二季 第五集
我很喜欢马 我想去学马术
I really like horses. I wanna take riding lessons.
你为什么在拍我
Why are you filming me?
这样我就能录下你答应我了
So I have you on record when you say yes.
-行吧 -爸爸 求你了
- Ha! - Dad, please?
我已经查了 这附近就有好几家
I already checked. There are a bunch of places around here.
-我考虑一下 -太好了 谢谢爸
- I'll think about it. - Sweet! Thank you.
你得帮我把柴火码好
You need to help me stack this wood.
-爷爷 -塔莉
- Grandpa! - Tali.
塔莉 你得帮我把柴火码好
Tali, you need to help me stack the wood.
小宝贝
There she is!
买♥♥个劈木机 劈柴火会很轻松的
You know, a log splitter would make that a hell of a lot easier.
我知道 我喜欢费力点
I know. I like the hard work.
-儿子 -怎么了
- Son. - What?
你能不能先停一下 我想跟你聊聊
Can you stop for a minute? I want to talk to you.
你想要什么
What do you need?
我没想要什么 但是...
I don't need anything, but, uh...
我和玛丽几天后就回家了
Marie and I are going home in a few days
我想跟你把事情说开了
and I want to clear the air between us.
没关系 我们之间挺好的
It's okay. We're good.
别说笑了 杰西
Come on, Jessie.
我们之间怎么可能挺好
We're anything but good.
我们上次见面 你把我从谷仓里赶出来
Last time I saw you, you were kicking me out of the barn.
是你先说你想离开的 不是我
You're the one who said you wanted to leave, not me.
可我当时说起时你也很...
Well, you seemed pretty excited about--
我们别这样吵了 你听我说完 好吗
Let's not do this again. Just hear me out, okay?
我为自己的所作所为向你道歉
I'm sorry for everything I did,
也为我没做到的事向你道歉
for everything I didn't do.
我不完美 我很清楚
I'm not perfect and I know that,
但我需要你原谅我
but I need you to forgive me.
你是我儿子 塔莉是我孙女
You're my son. Tali's my granddaughter.
我想参与你的生活
I want to be part of your life.
我
I--
我不知道还能说什么
I don't know what else to say.
谢谢 我很感激你这么说
Thank you. I appreciate that.
那你会来参加婚礼吗
So you're coming to the wedding?
来工作了 爸 我先走了 抱歉
That's work, Dad. I gotta go, sorry.
好
Okay.
我们回头再聊
We'll talk later.
我们会与印第安犯罪部菲茨特工合作
We'll be working with Agent Fitts at Indian Crimes.
此次袭击发生于保留地领域内
The attacks happened on reservation territory.
部落警方今早发现了尸体
Tribal police found the bodies this morning
并联♥系♥了美国边防巡逻队
and contacted U.S. Border Patrol.
-在阿克维萨尼 -对
- In Akwesasne? - Yes.
受害者全是莫霍克人 四人死亡
The victims are all Mohawk. Four dead.
有一名女性幸存
One female survivor.
她在西拉丘兹的奥克斯瓦尔医院做手术
She's in surgery at Oxwell Hospital in Syracuse.
我们知道犯人是谁吗
We know who we're looking for?
弹壳上的DNA发现了匹配
Well, touch DNA on shell casings matched
保罗·弗兰克斯和他的外甥 罗伯·沃尔
to a Paul Flanks and his nephew, Rob Wahl.
保罗·弗兰克斯 罗伯·沃尔
他们是自封的新爱国者阵线领袖
They're self-stylized leaders of the New Patriots.
主管探员 麦克·菲茨
印第安人犯罪部
-从没听说过 -是个边缘军队组织
- Never heard of 'em. - It's a fringe militia group.
支持美国 反移♥民♥
Pro-America, anti-immigration.
他们在森林的北边巡逻 想要保护边境
They patrol the woods up north trying to protect the border.
通过杀孩子吗
By killing a bunch of kids?
其中三名受害者是加拿大人
Well, three of the victims are Canadian.
蒂娜 艾丽 弗兰克 乔尔 史蒂芬
边境巡逻说他们可能是非法越境
Border Patrol says they may have crossed illegally
来见他们在美国的亲戚
to meet their cousins on the American side.
莫霍克人在边境设立之前就在那了
The Mohawk were there before there ever was a border.
他们很多人会说在自己的领地不算违法
A lot of them would say it's not illegal to be on their own land.
明白 只是我们这边有很多非法越境的人
Understood. We've just got a lot of moving parts here.
加拿大受害者 美国逃犯
Canadian victims, American fugitives.
我们的使节已经解决了
Our legate already deconflicted
和加拿大骑警与部落警♥察♥的冲突
with Canadian Mounted and the tribal police.
这次我们主查 与你们合作
We'll be taking the lead on this, working with you.
关于弗兰克斯和沃尔有什么需要知道的吗
What do we know about Flanks and Wahl?
之前有过非法闯入和擅闯民宅
Priors for trespassing and breaking and entering.
两人都没工作
Neither one has a job.
唯一的家人是弗兰克斯的姐姐 就是罗伯·沃尔的妈妈
Only family is Flanks' sister who is also Rob Wahl's mom.
她住在沃特敦
She lives in Watertown.
好 肯尼和我去那里
All right. Kenny and I'll cover that.
巴恩斯 你跟菲茨去布里切尔瀑布
Barnes, you head to Bleecher Falls with Fitts.
让边境巡逻做个简报 了解下这些"爱国者"
Get a debrief from Border Patrol and these so-called "Patriots."
-哈娜 -我懂
- And Hana-- - Yeah, I got it.
他们有网站 我正在查看
They do have a website. I'm digging in now.
但看起来很业余
But it looks like amateur hour.
好 我们去抓这些家伙吧
Okay. Let's go get these guys.
我们之前跟弗兰克斯和沃尔起过冲突
We've had run-ins with Flanks and Wahl before.
布里切尔瀑布
我们看见他们全副武装
We see them out in the woods armed to the teeth
跟他们的朋友坐着全地形车
riding around with their buddies on ATVs
说是在找贩毒者
supposedly looking for drug smugglers.
他们做过暴♥力♥的事吗
Have they ever been violent?
没有 但他们总去挑衅孩子们
No, but they harass these kids a lot.
说他们不喜欢非法入侵者
They said they didn't like illegals
偷偷溜过边境 过来开派对吸毒
sneaking across the border to party and do drugs
毁坏他们的森林
and trash up their woods.
我们经常过去调解
We were constantly playing referee.
这次不仅仅是骚扰了
This is more than just harassment.
显然发生了什么
Something obviously happened.
你看到文身了 对吧 在一个受害者身上
You saw the tattoo, right? On one of the victims?
P63吗 对 我有照片
The P-63? Yeah, I think I have a photo.
嗯 我之前见过
Yeah, I've seen it before.
庞亚蒂克酋长曾带领美洲原住民参加渥太华战争
P指庞亚蒂克酋长
The P is for Chief Pontiac,
63指1763年 他起义的那一年
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表