剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
The one part of her you couldn't destroy.
说啊 布莱恩
Say it, Bryan.
告诉大家你做了什么
Tell everybody what you did.
-我没有 -天啊
- I didn't do it! - God!
你没听到我说话吗
Did you hear me?
告诉我 告诉所有人
Tell me now. Tell everyone now.
说出真♥相♥
Tell the truth!
说出真♥相♥
Tell the truth!
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
我杀了阿妮莎和德里克
I killed Anissa and Derek.
上 上
Go. Now.
上
Go!
联调局 不许动
FBI! Freeze!
-住手 住手 -不 我不会让你们抓住我
- Stop. Stop. Stop. - No! I won't let you take me!
克劳迪娅·德安布罗斯 你被捕了
Claudia D'Ambrose, you're under arrest.
那个提拉米苏真是
That tiramisu was...
值得付出生命吗
Was to die for?
"值得付出生命"
"Was to die for?"
-是的 -是啊
- Yes. - Yes.
你喜欢就好
I'm glad you liked it.
我特别喜欢
I loved it.
塔莉在哪里
Where's Tali?
和她外公外婆一起呢
She's with her grandparents.
他们知道我会晚点回去 所以...
They're not expecting me home till later, so...
怎么回事
What the hell?
你是这家的主人吗
You the homeowner?
-嗯 -是的
- Yeah. - She is.
我是拉克鲁瓦探员 联调局的
I'm Agent LaCroix. FBI.
发生了什么
What happened?
邻居们听到可疑的声音
The neighbors heard suspicious noises.
就报♥警♥有劫案
Called in a burglary in progress.
天啊
Oh, my God.
有目击证人吗 能描述长相吗
Any witnesses? Description of who did this?
不能
No.
犯罪调查小组已经在来的路上了
We got a crime unit on the way.
杰斯 我的后门有监控
Jess, I have Ring on my back door.
看
Here.
这是我以为的这个人吗
Is that who I think it might be?
嗯
Yeah.
把他的号♥码给我
Send me his number.
杰斯 我不希望你帮我对付我该对付的人
Jess, I don't need you to fight my battles for me.
把他的手♥机♥号♥码发给我
Just text me his cell phone number.
他的名字叫休·霍伊特
His name is Hugh Holt.
你的搭档留在这里陪着她
I'd like your partner to stay with her.
你跟我来
You're coming with me.
你知道这人在哪里吗
You know where this guy is?
马上就知道了
We're about to find out.
杰姬 我是杰斯·拉克鲁瓦
Hey, Jackie. It's Jess LaCroix.
我有点事 帮我追踪一个电♥话♥号♥码
I have a situation; I need you to track a cell phone number for me.
你觉得自己很男人吗
Make you feel like a man?
揍老婆
Beating your wife?
闯进她家
Breaking into her house?
瞧瞧你啊
Well, look at you.
你打算怎么办 大个子
What are you gonna do, big man?
朝我开枪吗
Gonna shoot me?
在酒吧里吗
Right here in the bar?
你在和她交往吧
You're dating her, aren't you?
想偷我老婆
Trying to steal my wife.
来啊
Go ahead.
开枪啊
Shoot me.
我知道你很想
I know you want to.
谅你也不敢
I didn't think so.
警官
Officer.
就是他
That's him.
把你的手放到身后
Put your hands behind your back.
你因为非法入室被捕了
You're under arrest for breaking and entering.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表