剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
I'm sorry for whatever you think my dad did,
但我发誓他是个好人
But I swear he's a good man.
好人
Good man?
看来你不太了解他
Sounds to me like you don't really know him.
如果你生他的气 为什么要这样对我
If you're mad at him, why are you doing this to me?
你听过"以眼还眼"吗
You ever hear of "An eye for an eye"?
这里
See, this--
这曾是我最好的朋友斯蒂芬妮的马棚
This was my best friend, Stephanie's barn,
她是世界上最善良的人
and she is the nicest person on Earth.
她的家庭呢 从来都不曾富裕
And her family, they never had a lot,
但是呢
But somehow,
总能拿出一些来去分享
always had enough to share.
我弟弟和我 在我们父母生病时
My brother and I, we spent a lot of time here
老到这里来
while our parents were sick,
这里让我们感觉安全和温暖
and it felt safe and warm.
感觉像是在天堂
Felt like heaven.
可后来呢 你♥爸♥爸
But then your dad,
所谓的好人
the good man?
他把这里变成了这个样子
Well, he turned it into this,
她们一家什么都没了
And their family lost everything.
好笑的是
You know what's funny?
当你是个孩子时
When you're a kid,
这个世界都很合理
the world makes sense,
好人会胜利
And the good guys win,
坏人会失败
bad guys lose.
可等你长大了...
But then when you grow up...
你发现一切都是反着的
and you find you got it all backwards.
这其实
Now this isn't, you know,
严格来说 不是以牙还牙
strictly speaking, lex talionis,
-因为你很难去量化... -求求你
- because it's hard to measure... - Please.
他非法倾倒废料
exactly how much damage
到底造成了多少的损失
his illegal dumping did.
那我们就简化一点
So let's simplify it.
你觉得
How much do you think
我八岁女儿的命值多少钱
my eight-year-old daughter's life was worth?
他们沿枫树街向城里开
They're on Maple heading into town.
还可能会有更多的受害者
More potential victims.
我们得把他们要去哪里的范围缩小
We gotta narrow it down where they're going.
下个街区有家干洗店
Well, the next block has a dry cleaners,
一家餐馆 一家律所
a restaurant, a law firm,
麦肯锡 威瑟斯庞和蔡尔兹事务所...
McKenzie, Witherspoon, and Childs--
等等 威瑟斯庞
Wait. Witherspoon?
那是格里芬的律师
That's Griffin's lawyer.
那儿是怀亚特的目标
Wyatt's gonna shoot the place up.
把那里的人都疏散走
Get everybody out of there.
那些律师不过在是做他们的工作
Those lawyers are just doing their job.
这就好像有人去找夏洛特报复
That's, like, someone going after Charlotte.
对哥俩来说 他们的罪过和格里芬一样多
To the brothers, they're just as guilty as Griffin.
奥尔蒂斯 去保护那两个孩子
Ortiz, get those kids.
别怕 我们走 我们走
It's okay. Let's go, let's go, let's go.
我们走 这边 很好 来吧
Let's go, this way, this way. Good job, come on.
打中他了
Got him!
我们需要马上派急救人员过来
Okay, we need EMT over here now.
不许动
Don't move.
你哥哥呢
Where's your brother?
你坚持住
Come on. Stay with us.
有我呢 有我呢
I got him, I got him, I got him.
我来吧 我来吧
I got it, I got it. I got it.
他快不行了
He's fading.
茱莉娅是无辜的 怀亚特
Julia's innocent, Wyatt,
和你侄女一样
just like your niece was.
你了解失去亲人是什么滋味
You know what it's like to lose family.
别让茱莉娅被杀死了
Don't let them kill Julia.
告诉我们她在哪儿
Tell us where she is.
告诉我们她在哪儿
Tell us where she is.
字母V
A "V"?
我们能否判定V
Can we narrow it down if the V
指的是个人还是个地方呢
Is connected to a person or a place?
不能 没有什么与诉讼有关的地方
Negative, no places connected to the lawsuit
是以V开头的
start with a V.
集体诉讼中有两个家庭的姓氏
Okay, so two families in the class action
以V开头 但一个去世了 一个在宾夕法尼亚
have V last names, but one's dead and one's in Pennsylvania.
可能是亲戚 仔细查查宾夕法尼亚的那个
Could be a relative. Dig into the Pennsylvania one.
有七位前格里芬的雇员
All right, I got seven former Griffin employees
姓氏以V开头
all with a last name starting with a V.
我在排查他们呢
I'm digging through them.
如果是与格里芬有关系的土地
If it's land connected to Griffin,
那可有成千上万亩呢
We're talking hundreds of thousands of acres.
-这是唯一需要注意的 -退赔契约呢
- This was the only flag. - The quit-claim deed?
大约五年前拉里送给茱莉娅
Well, Larry gifted Julia 300 acres
1800亩地
about five years ago.
好像他们得到批准进行社区开♥发♥规划
Looks like they got permits for a planned community.
然后他们无缘无故就停了下来
Well then, they stopped for no reason.
现在那块地上是什么
What's on the land now?
我什么也看不到
I don't see a barn.
等等
Wait.
那个人说格雷格和怀亚特
That guy said that Greg and Wyatt
闻着有股子马棚的味儿 对吧
smelled like a barn, right?
我叔叔的农场是奎尔诺奇
My uncle's farm is Quail Notch.
图标是Q, 但看着像是个O
The brand is a "Q," But it looks like an "O."
我可以把农场的标识都调出来
Well, I can pull ranch logos from the state.
哈克特兄弟农场 母牛的图标看着有点像V
Hacket Brothers Farms, the cow brand kinda looks like a V.
我在什么地方看见过这个
I've seen that somewhere.
农场用品店的那些帽子里有一顶
That was on one of those hats at that farm supply store.
对 那里上班的女的
Yeah, the woman that works there,
是她家的农场
that's her family's farm,
她是格雷格和怀亚特的好朋友
And she's good friends with Greg and Wyatt.
哈克特兄弟农场只有几分钟的距离
Okay, Hacket Brothers Farm is only a few minutes away.
好吧
All right.
等等
Hang on.
拉克鲁瓦
LaCroix.
我是乔伊 拉里的女朋友
It's Joy, Larry's girlfriend.
我很抱歉 我只是想帮忙
I'm so sorry. I was just trying to help.
出什么事了
What happened?
有个男的打我的电♥话♥要找拉里
A man called my phone asking for Larry.
他们说了说 然后拉里扔下电♥话♥就跑出去了
They talked, and then Larry dropped the phone and ran out.
我不清楚他去了哪儿
I don't know where he went.
你就待在原地不要动 乔伊
You stay right where you are, Joy.
我们去那农场吧
Let's get to that farm.
你要杀了我女儿来惩罚我
You're gonna kill my daughter to punish me?
求求你 不要那样
Please, just stop.
怎么
What?
你想要我的慈悲
You want me to show mercy
就如同你
like you did
对这里成千上万得了癌症的人那样吗
to the thousands of people around here who got cancer?
你要对她做什么
What are you doing to her?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你一定觉得这很安全
Come on. You must think it's safe.
否则你倾倒时就会更加注意 对吧
You'd have been more careful about dumping it, right?
-爸爸 -我不明白
- Dad. - I don't understand.
-就是煤灰而已 -不
- Oh, it's just coal ash. - No!
求求你 我发誓
Please, I swear.
我从未非法倾倒
I never dumped illegally.
我可以给你钱
I'll pay you.
这事想花钱摆平是不可能的
Can't buy your way out of this one.
求求你把针拔♥出♥来♥吧
Please take it out.
他不可能伤害任何人的
He would never hurt anyone.
告诉你女儿你到底是什么样的人吧
Tell your daughter who you really are.
她会经历地狱般的痛苦
See, she'll go through hell,
但对你来说会更难过
But it'll be worse for you
因为你要近距离目睹这一切
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表