剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
我更喜欢绿色
I prefer green.
你那份 一万元
Your cut. Ten grand.
说好的是两万
Deal was 20.
事前一万 事后一万
Ten before, ten after.
什么尾款
After what?
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
好 你带她去吧
Go on. Take her.
走吧 格蕾茜
Come on, Gracie.
你准备好了吗
You ready to do this?
如果你希望我做的话
If you really want me to.
都在计划之中
All part of the plan.
然后我们在去机场的路上顺路去银行
Then we stop by the bank on the way to the airport.
你进去拿到五十万
You go in and pick up that 500 grand.
我就变成通缉女匪
And I'm a wanted woman.
是的
Yes, you are. Mm.
妈 你来看这个
Hey, Mom, come and check this out.
等一下 宝贝 我马上到
One minute, sweetie. I'll be right there.
你去找格蕾茜 带她去安全的地方
Grab Gracie. Take her to safety.
分两路把车包围起来
Around the car on both sides.
-联调局 举起手来 -联调局
- FBI! Hands in the air! - FBI!
举起手来 站住
Hands in the air! Stop right there.
-所有人不许动 -妈
- Nobody move! - Mommy!
别动 别动
Don't move! Don't move!
举起手来 站在原地
Hands up! Stay right there.
别动 不许动
Don't move! Don't move!
老大 看到两件武器
Boss, see two weapons.
放艾米莉亚走
Let Amelia go.
你们想抓的是我
It's me you want.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
就我看来 这可不像绑匪和人♥质♥
From where I stand, it doesn't look like a captor and his hostage.
你似乎被骗了
Looks like a guy who's been played.
艾米莉亚并不爱你 彼得
Amelia doesn't love you, Peter.
他在骗你
He's lying.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
我在说实话
Telling the truth.
那位柯林斯先生
Mr. Collins over there,
他才是为她牺牲了自己的人
he's the one who sacrificed himself for her.
是吧 大卫
Right, David?
当时她说 "你要是真的爱我 会跳的"
When she said, "If you really love me, you'll jump"?
你当时让我杀萨姆之前
That's what you said to me...
也是这么跟我说的
before you made me kill Sam.
彼得
Peter.
彼得 我永远不会背叛你
Peter, I would never betray you.
你的儿子和老公在自己家里被杀之前
And I bet your son and husband thought that
肯定也是这么想的
before they were shot dead in their own home.
别这么做 彼得
Don't do it, Peter.
你不希望事情无法收场
You don't want this to end the wrong way.
我来猜猜 艾米莉亚 这里有三本护照
Let me guess, Amelia, you got three passports over there:
一个给你 一个给格蕾茜 一个给大卫
one for you, one for Gracie, and one for David.
彼得从来不在你的最终计划里
Peter was never part of the end plan.
是大卫坚持的
David insisted.
如果我想让他帮忙 他必须跟着
If I wanted his help, he had to come along.
而且要带上枪
And to bring his gun
这样你可以在离开之前处理掉彼得
so you could take care of Peter before you left.
你说你想要我的
You said you wanted me.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do this?
格蕾茜是我们的女儿
Gracie's our daughter.
你唯一需要的男人 是你父亲
The only man you ever really needed was your father.
而他从来没有回应你
And he was never there for you.
这两个人只是被你利用
You just used those two.
你本打算拿着钱 带着女儿
You were gonna take the money and your daughter
直接逃走
and run.
对不对
Am I right?
双手放在背后
Put your hands behind your back.
手放在背后
Hands behind your back!
放在背后
Behind your back!
-放下武器 -不
- Drop the weapon! - No!
放下武器
Drop the weapon!
-放开我 -双手背后
- Get off me! - Hands behind your back!
别动了
Stop moving.
没事的 你看我 看着我
Gonna be okay. Look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 深呼吸
Look at me. Take some deep breaths, okay?
深呼吸 巴恩斯
Take a deep breath. Barnes?
尽快让急救人员赶过来
Get EMT out here as fast as they can.
收到 -你坚持住
Copy that. All right, stay with me.
我帮你压一下
I'm gonna put some pressure on it, all right?
你会没事的 知道吗
You're gonna be fine, okay?
坚持住 坚持
Stay with me. Stay with me.
-好了吗 -好
- All good? - Yeah.
用这个枕头吧
Here. Let's get this pillow.
你应该把腿抬高一点
You should elevate that bad boy.
我买♥♥了早餐
I brought breakfast.
还拿了你的药
And I got your pills.
选你喜欢的口味吧
Pick whatever flavor you want.
能量棒
克罗斯比
Crosby.
我肯定是落在店里了
Ah, must've left them at the store.
没事 我回去取吧
It's okay. I'll go back.
听说你会玩乐器
I heard you're a musician.
你听说对了
You heard right.
我很期待哪天听听你的演奏
Well, I'm looking forward to hearing you play sometime.
哈娜通常都会戴上耳机
Hana usually puts in her headphones.
很抱歉我忘拿你的药了
I am so sorry I left your pills.
你还好吗
You okay?
不太好
Not really.
我脑海中总是不停回放那时的画面
I just keep replaying what happened over and over.
哈娜 你不能这样想
Hana, you can't go there.
我们在上武器处理课的时候
We learn how to deal with this stuff all the time
学了很多次如何应对
in weapons retention class.
没错
Exactly.
他们怎么说的
And what do they say?
人们在被绑♥架♥之前
People sometimes go crazy
通常会很疯狂
when they're about to get arrested.
但你处理好了
But you handled it.
你的努力很可能阻止了老大中枪
And you probably prevented the boss from taking a bullet in the process.
所以你不能再自责了
So you gotta stop beating yourself up
告诉我 我能做什么
and tell me what I can do to help.
你饿吗
You hungry?
你不必这样照顾我
You don't have to play nurse.
但我愿意 来吧
But I want to. Come on.
我特别会做红肠煎蛋
I make a killer bologna omelet
或者加热千层面
or warm up lasagna.
还有芝士脆片
Cheese crisp?
把你的厨艺留给泽蒂吧
Save your cooking prowess for Zadie.
你之前说她在吃果汁断食
You said she was on a juice fast.
现实点吧
Let's be real.
我得三周不能下地
I'm gonna be off my feet for three weeks.
你有一份全职工作
You've got a full-time job.
泽蒂很好 但她不可靠
Zadie's great, but she's unreliable.
我要回达利安
I'm gonna go home to Darien,
找我爸妈
to my mom and dad.
确定吗
You sure?
我很确定
Yeah. I'm sure.
你可以跟泽蒂二人世界
Don't act like you're not gonna enjoy
少假装一副很遗憾的样子
having the whole place to yourself with Zadie.
你知道我肯定过得非常不开心
Ah, you know I'm gonna hate every minute of it.
晚点你能送我去达利安吗
Can you give me a ride to Darien later?
没问题
You got it.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表