剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
我们想看看彼得在这里时的来访记录
We'd like to see a log of Peter's visitors during his time here.
有什么特别关注的人吗
Anyone in particular?
艾米莉亚·卡特莱特
Amelia Cartwright?
你认识她吗
You know her?
对啊 艾米莉亚不是个访客
Yeah, Amelia wasn't a visitor.
她是我们创意写作课的老师
She was our creative writing teacher,
彼得在她那儿上课
and Peter was in her class--
一周两次上了三年
twice a week for three years.
他们待在一起的时间很长啊
That's a lot of time to spend together
在没有监管的情况下
without supervision.
彼得没有暴♥力♥倾向
Yeah, well, Peter wasn't violent.
如果他想做个情人而非斗士
And if he wanted to be a lover and not a fighter,
我完全可以理解
fine by me.
在这里的时候和艾米莉亚生了孩子
He fathered Amelia's child during his time here,
就是他们潜逃时带走的孩子
the same child they took on the run
在暴♥力♥犯罪之后
with a violent criminal.
我还以为他喜欢诗歌♥呢
I just thought he liked poetry.
彼得在艾米莉亚课上的时候
Was there a specific computer that Peter used
有没有用过一台特定的电脑
when he was in Amelia's writing class?
有 在实验室里 走这边
Yeah, in the lab. This way.
哪一台是彼得用的
Which one did Peter use?
他一直用最后一排的第二台
Second one in the back, always.
听我说 各位
Listen up, everyone.
放下你手头的工作 回避一下
Save your work, and let's clear out.
我祖母在1986年的时候也有这台电脑
My grandmother had this computer in, like, 1986.
给 监狱长给的彼得在监狱里用的邮箱和密♥码♥
Here, the warden gave us peter's prison email and password.
给当地报纸专栏的啰嗦稿件
Long-winded op-eds to local papers,
总编 罪犯也是人
给他前妻的辞藻华丽的信
flowery messages to his ex-wife.
我曾觉得我们的结合
"I once thought you and I were joined
琳达·卡罗尔 生日快乐
就像一棵老橡树的根部
Like the roots of an ancient oak.
我知道我们拥有的都已逝去
I know what we had was fleeting.
我们本是一根树枝上的两片树叶
We were two leaves on a single branch."
跟琳达·卡罗尔给我们的信上
That's the same poetic tone
诗歌♥的语气一样
as the letters Linda Carroll gave us.
但没有和艾米丽亚往来的邮件
But nothing to or from Amelia.
未找到发给或来自艾米莉亚·卡特莱特
除非它们从没被发出去
Unless they were never sent.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥大概在2010年停用的把戏
It's a trick terrorists abandoned circa 2010.
你在草稿箱写一封邮件
You write an email in the drafts folder.
你给某人你的用户名让他登录
You give someone your username and log-in.
登录之后阅读并回复 但是邮件从未被发出过
They log in, read and respond, but the email never gets sent.
这样狱警就没法监控他们的联络
And prison staff can't monitor their correspondence.
但是我们可以
But we can.
彼得 艾米莉亚 彼得 艾米莉亚 这持续了多久
Peter, Amelia. Amelia, Peter. How long's this going for?
好多年
Years.
-萨姆 -你要干什么
- Sam. - What are you doing?
-嗨 -妈妈
- Hey. - Mom!
-你要带我去哪 -不要啊
- Where are you taking me? - No!
萨姆 等等
Sam, wait!
妈妈
Mama!
他们要带妈妈去哪里
Where are they taking Mommy?
你把钱转账了吗
Did you make the transfer?
我在努力 我在努力
I'm trying. I'm trying.
还在尝试
It's trying now.
没事的 格蕾茜
It's okay, Gracie.
我不会让你妈妈出任何事的
I won't let anything happen to your mom...
还有你
or you.
还在 还在 还在
It's--it's--it's--
求你了 求你了 求你了
Please, please, please, please, please.
-萨姆 -不要 不要
- Sam! - Please don't. Please don't.
格蕾茜 呆在这里
Gracie, stay here.
-求你了 求你了 -等等 等等
- Please, please don't. - Wait! Wait!
-求你 -喂
- Please. - Hey.
你别管
Stay out of it.
她说已经转账了 但是钱没有转过来
She said she made the transfer, but it didn't go through.
转账还没有被处理
No, it says it's still pending.
听着 那是很多钱
Look, it is a lot of money.
转账是需要时间的
It takes time for it to go through.
这你早就知道了
Which you knew.
现在太晚了
It's too late now.
今早本还可以解决
First thing this morning would've worked,
但是现在你是个失踪人口
but now you're a missing person
整个新英格兰都有找你的大头照
with your face plastered all over New England.
你走进一家银行会把我们俩都送进了监狱
You walk into that bank, it puts us both into jail.
你不能杀了她
You can't just shoot her.
她的孩子还在看
Her kid's watching.
下一个就轮到她
And she'll be next.
萨姆 不能这么做
Sam, this is a mistake.
你和这些女人有什么关系
What is it with you and these ladies, huh?
你跟她这样的贱♥人♥有一腿吗
You got a thing for bitches like her?
或者你是个恋童癖
Or is it kids that are your thing?
那边有个小女孩
There's a little girl in there.
纯洁的 未被触碰过
She's pure, untouched,
和她妈妈一样好看
nice looks like her mama.
我能解决这件事
I can fix this.
不一定非要是我去银行
I don't have to be the one to go into the bank.
我的父亲会去
My father will.
你父亲
Your father.
他住在康科德
He lives in Concord.
把我带到他家里
Take me to his house.
我会把钱转给他
I'll transfer him the money,
然后他会去银行把钱取出来
and he'll go in and pick it up.
然后一道把警♥察♥引过来
And bring the cops back with him.
他不会的
No, he won't.
如果我叫他不要这么做他就不会的
He won't, not if I tell him not to.
求你了 求你了
Please. Please.
这笔钱足够给你任何你想要的新开始
It is enough for any new beginning you want,
我会把它们全部给你
and I will give you every penny
只要你能放过我和我女儿
if you just let me and my daughter go.
求你了
Please.
我求求你
Please, I'm begging you.
彼得给艾米莉亚
From Peter to Amelia:
我见到你之前
"Before I met you,
我不能与他人共享灵魂
I could not fathom sharing my soul.
如今我必须如此 你我之灵魂相生相伴
Now I know I must, for your soul is its mate,
终将合一
and they must become one."
希望她会给这首诗打不及格
I hope she gave him a D on that.
艾米莉亚给彼得
From Amelia back to Peter:
"撑我度过这周的唯一动力
"The only thing that gets me through the week
就是知道我将见到你
is knowing I'll see you.
你是我的所有 我爱你"
You are my everything. I love you."
听起来很真诚
That actually sounds sincere.
是很真诚
It is sincere.
艾米莉亚脆弱而压抑
Amelia was vulnerable and depressed,
彼得是在趁虚而入
and Peter was taking advantage.
给她写信 引她上钩
Writing her letters, reeling her in.
你看见过我的镜片清洗剂吗
Have you seen my lens cleaner?
但是彼得是在监狱的人
But Peter is the one in prison.
他怎么会有主动权呢
How does that give him the upper hand?
可能是坏男孩症
Well, it could be hybristophilia.
在你拍档的犯罪案件中找到灵感了吗
Finding stimulation in your partner's crimes?
艾米莉亚被彼得吸引恰恰是因为他在监狱里
Amelia was attracted to Peter because he was in prison.
坏男孩综合症
Bad-boy syndrome.
这就是为什么很多连环杀手
It's why a lot of serial killers
能在监狱里结婚
get married in prison.
问题是 彼得一直没有暴♥力♥倾向
Problem is, Peter's never been violent.
你也没有啊
Neither have you.
我是说只要足够聪明
I'm just saying, there's plenty of ways
控制他人的方法有很多
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表