剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
I don't think so.
好消息是 我认为他们放出
The good news is I think they released
约翰森的声明是因为他准备自首了
Johnson's statement 'cause he's ready to surrender.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
可他说他还没完事
But he says he's not done yet.
我担心这种臭名已经让他冲昏头脑了
I worry all this notoriety might have gone to his head.
我看到你回西拉丘兹了
Yo, I saw you get on back in Syracuse.
你是从布法罗来的那个人吗
You that guy from Buffalo?
没关系的 兄弟
No, it's cool, man.
你要一直坐到纽约吗
You taking this all the way to New York?
我不是你想的那个人
I'm not who you think I am.
港务局会到处都是警♥察♥的
Yo, Port Authority will be crawling with cops.
听着兄弟 你可不想卷入这件事 好吗
Look, man, you don't want to get caught up in this. All right?
我不想
I don't want to.
但我必须这么做
I have to.
当我看到纳西尔·米尔斯
Yo, and I cried when I saw Nasir Mills
在他的孩子面前死去时 我哭了
dying in front of his kid.
我奶奶也遭遇了这种事
Something like that happened to my grandma.
说来话长
It's a long story.
我很遗憾
Hey, I'm sorry.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace.
我会一直帮你
Look, I'm down to help you
直到整件事情结束
until this whole thing plays out.
不用
No.
聪明点 好吗
Be smart. All right?
我现在是所有人的目标
I got a target on my back.
你也会的
You will too.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
我们重播了约翰森的视频
So we replayed the Johnson video
试图寻找地理线索
looking for any geographical tells.
什么都没找到
Nothing popped.
然后我们调大音量
Then we amped up the audio,
我听到了些东西
and I heard something.
我对事情的发展感到抱歉吗
Am I sorry for how it went down?
我做完一切后会告诉你的
I'll let you know when I'm done.
你听到没
You hear that?
那是长途巴士司机
That's the sound of a commercial bus driver
踩刹车的声音
engaging his air brakes.
-你确定吗 -当然
- You sure? - Oh, yeah.
我父亲 他在俄克拉荷马市的油田工作
See, my father, he worked in the oil fields in Oklahoma City.
上七天班 休三天
Seven days on, three days off.
我以前特喜欢和妈妈一起去车站接他
I loved going with my mom to pick him up at the bus station.
灰狗巴士进站 那就是爸爸回家的声音
The Greyhound pulling in, that's the sound of my dad coming home.
最近的长途车站在西拉丘兹
The nearest bus station is in Syracuse.
耶茨车票网
最近唯一的车次是去蒙特利尔和纽约
The only recent departures were to Montreal and New York City.
如果他往北走
We would've heard from Border Patrol by now
边境巡逻现在应该已经来消息了
if he went north.
找出那辆去纽约的巴士在哪 截住它
Find out where that New York bus is and stop it.
跟公路巡逻协调个集♥合♥点
Coordinate a rally point with Highway Patrol.
其他人 跟我走
The rest, you're with me.
-我们要去哪 -西拉丘兹
- Where are we going? - Syracuse.
当地办公室要借我们一辆直升机
Their field office is about to lend us one of their choppers.
新泽西州 哥伦比亚
查过证件了 除后排一个人外所有人都下车了
Checked IDs. Everybody's off except for a guy in the back.
他长什么样
What's he look like?
司机说是黑人男性 中等体型 穿卫衣
Driver says he's a Black male, medium build, wears a hoodie.
我的搭档马上把他带出来
My partner's bringing him right out.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你能摘掉帽子吗
Can you remove your hood, please?
-不是他 -有问题吗
- It's not him. - Is there a problem?
我们在找这个人 你见过他吗
We're looking for this man. Have you seen him?
见过 他刚才在车上 在后排
Yeah. He was on the bus, in the back.
他在斯克兰顿跟他朋友下车了
He got off in Scranton with his friend.
他朋友
His friend?
黑人小伙 可能18 19岁
Black kid. Maybe 18, 19?
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
他们就坐隔壁
They were sitting next to each other.
一直在聊天
Chatting each other up.
他们有说要去哪吗
They say where they were going?
-我不知道 -谢谢
- Not to me. - Thank you.
哈娜 我们刚错过他
Hana, we just missed him.
我刚跟布朗克斯的一位助理检察官
I just spoke to a Bronx ADA
谈了谈约翰森同父异母的弟弟查尔斯
about Johnson's half brother, Charles.
他受审时唯一的证据就是
The only evidence at his trial was the testimony
一位卧底警♥察♥的证词
of an undercover officer.
没有目击证人 包装上没有指纹
No witnesses, no prints on the package.
但关键在这 当卧底作证时
But here's the kicker. When the undercover testified,
他并没有实名作证
he wasn't identified by name
因为他当时还在卧底
because he was still on the street.
我经历过 你只要给个卧底编号♥就行了
I've been there, you just give your U.C. Number on the stand.
去年夏天 纽约市警♥察♥局公布了
Last summer, NYPD released a database
他们内部不当行为记录的数据记录
of their internal misconduct records
以示对警♥察♥改革的肯定
as a nod to police reform.
约翰森查看了记录 并且终于
Johnson logged into it and was finally able to put a name
把卧底编号♥和人名对上号♥了
to the U.C. Number he heard in court:
杰瑞·索拉诺警探
Detective Jerry Solano.
索拉诺还在当警♥察♥吗
Solano still on the force?
他后来被开除了
He eventually washed out.
部门说他是个"害群之马"
The department said he was a "Bad apple."
但他还住在皇后区
But he still lives in Queens.
约翰森说他弟弟是被陷害的
Johnson claimed his brother was framed.
听起来好像有故事
Sounds like there's something to it.
这就是他在视频声明中所指的
That's what he alluded to in his video statement.
他要去皇后区找索拉诺了
He's headed to Queens. To confront Solano.
-谁 -杰瑞·索拉诺
- Yeah? - Jerry Solano.
谁找我
Who wants to know?
我
I do.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
不知道
No idea.
现在记起来了吗
You remember now?
你是布法罗的那个杀♥警♥♥察♥的家伙
You're that cop killer from Buffalo.
-我是查尔斯·杨的弟弟 -谁
- I'm Charles Young's brother. - Who?
给我进去
Get inside.
纽约州 皇后区
所有人都后退
I need you to stand back!
-怎么样了 -我们到这里后一直很平静
- Anything? - All quiet since we got here.
这家伙是谁
Who the hell is this guy?
可能是公交上的那个朋友
Probably the friend from the bus.
站住 你是谁
Stop and identify yourself!
别管我是谁
Never mind who I am.
詹姆斯·约翰逊抓了索拉诺
James Johnson's got Solano in there.
如果有警♥察♥敢靠近这房♥子 他就杀了他
If any cops approach the house, he'll kill him!
-约翰逊想要什么 -他想见他弟弟
- What does Johnson want? - He wanna see his brother!
他看上去并不害怕回到那房♥子里
He didn't look too worried about going back inside.
的确
No, he didn't.
七年前 在布朗克斯
Seven years ago in the Bronx,
我弟弟被控给一个卧底警♥察♥卖♥♥毒品
my brother was accused of selling coke to an undercover cop.
卖♥♥给你
To you.
-去查布朗克斯地检的号♥码 -明白
- Get the number to the Bronx DA. - Copy.
给他们打电♥话♥ 你告诉他们
You're gonna call 'em, and you're gonna say
到底发生了什么
what really happened that day.
放开我 你想让我说什么都行
Untie me, and I'll say whatever you want.
我想要真♥相♥
I want the truth!
我怎么能记得七年前的事
How am I supposed to remember seven years ago?
我来给你回忆一下
Let me refresh your memory.
是一个周五晚上 东枪山路
It was a Friday night. East Gun Hill Road.
你在无线电中称你从一个
You radioed that you just made a drug buy
穿蓝色羽绒服的黑人手里买♥♥了毒品
from a male Black, blue puffer coat.
20分钟后 你的增援拦下了我弟弟
20 minutes later, your backup stops my brother.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表