剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
They were both college students and athletes.
科佩克有参加过什么运动吗
Did Kopec play any sports?
看上去不像有过
Doesn't look like it.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
接到一个关于科佩克的线索
Got a hit on Kopec.
他把奥迪丢在了埃奇伍德公园
He ditched his Audi in Edgewood Park,
偷了一位女士的SUV
stole a lady's SUV.
-他身上有武器吗 -没有
- He have a weapon? - No.
但他沿着I95公路上往北走了
But he took off north on I-95.
已经对那辆车发了通缉令
BOLO's out on her Tahoe.
可能是回家去了 回到熟悉的环境
Probably headed home. Back to familiar territory.
可能是去看望他母亲
Maybe to see his mother.
真不敢相信我们差点就抓到他了
I can't believe we almost had him.
可不是
I know.
大家 我们准备去波士顿
We're headed to Boston, people.
他知道我们在追他 所以我们要领先一步
He knows we're after him, so let's stay a step ahead.
哈娜 你继续挖他的大学朋友
Hana, you dig in on the college friends.
-你们两个 -查护理学校
- You two. - Cover the nursing school.
没错
Exactly.
我和巴恩斯去看看他母亲
Barnes and I will go see the mother.
你们搞错了吧
This is so upsetting.
艾拉是个好孩子 他绝不会伤害任何人
Ira's a sweet boy. He would never hurt anybody.
马萨诸塞州 斯托顿市
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When's the last time you saw him?
两周前
Uh, two weeks ago.
他来看我那天是我的生日
He came to visit me on my birthday.
他大学期间都和你住在一起吗
Did he live with you all through college?
他去菲奇堡上学
He went to Fitchburg
是为了不会离家太远
so he wouldn't have to move away from home
然后留在这里上护理学校
and stayed here for nursing school.
他一直想当护士吗
He always wanted to be a nurse?
他本来计划上医学院
Oh, his plan was medical school,
但是我付不起学费
but, oh, I didn't have the money for that.
让他上不成学我心里很内疚
I feel bad because he could've done it.
他小时候跳了两级
He skipped two grades when he was young
因为他太聪明了
because he was so smart.
他父亲呢
What about his father?
他很早就去世了 艾拉没见过他
Oh, oh, he's all gone. Ira never met him.
-不用了 谢谢 -我也不用 谢谢
- I'm fine. Thank you. - No, thank you.
他去年夏天去纽约州工作的时候
When he moved to New York last summer to take that job...
看上去非常开心
he seemed so happy.
那你呢
What about you?
老实说
Honestly...
我有点担心他第一次
I worried a little about him living on his own
独♥立♥生活
for the first time.
艾拉的成长过程很艰难
Ira had a rough time growing up,
但是我一直试着让他合群
but I always tried to help him fit in.
我觉得其他孩子都很嫉妒他
I think the other kids were jealous,
但是我告诉他"你是个特别的孩子
but I told him, "You're special.
你是妈妈的小星星 别听他们胡说"
You're Mama's little star. Don't listen to them."
我们能看看他的房♥间吗
Could we see his room, please?
当然可以 这边请
Oh, yeah, this way. Here.
东区高中年鉴
这是艾拉的吗
Is this Ira's?
是的
Yes.
他一直把它留在家里吗
Does he leave it out all the time?
我不太清楚
I don't know.
他两周前在这住过 但是我从没进来过
He stayed in here two weeks ago, but I never came in.
我邻居来电♥话♥了
Oh, my neighbor.
她可能在外面看到了你们的车
She probably saw your car outside.
合唱团 辩论队
The glee club, debate team,
剑与笔协会又是什么
Sword and Stylus Society, whatever that is.
他的外号♥是娃娃脸
His nickname was Babyface.
念高中的时候被叫这个名真是可怜
That's a crappy way to go through high school.
都是波士顿地区的著名大学
All prominent colleges in the Boston area.
布兰迪斯大学 麻省理工学院
好像都是他上不了的学校
Maybe schools he didn't get into?
布兰迪斯大学 麻省理工学院
可能是某种自卑情结在作怪
Could be some kind of inferiority complex at play.
麻省理工学院
可能是吧
Maybe.
但连环杀手喜欢拿战利品
But serial killers like to take trophies.
这两所大学都在查尔斯河上
And both those colleges are on the Charles River.
这可能不是他第一次作案
This might not be his first time.
第一次来
First time here?
是
Yeah.
-瓦妮莎 -迪伦
- Vanessa. - I'm Dylan.
怎么想来这了
What brings you out today?
没什么特别的原因
Nothing in particular.
我刚发现我要被退学了
I just found out I'm getting evicted,
所以我来到了这里
so here's to that.
那可真是太糟糕了
That's too bad.
我请你喝一杯吧
How about I buy us a round?
我不是想...
I wasn't trying to--
我知道 我只是想表示友好
No, I know. I'm just being friendly.
-要喝点什么 -这个两杯
- Hey, what can I get you? - Two.
你是做什么的 迪伦
So what do you do, Dylan?
我是个对冲基金经理
I'm a hedge fund manager,
正准备去哈佛商学院
and I'm on my way to give a talk
-做个报告 -行吧
- at Harvard Business School. - Right.
那我就是个游戏驿站的百万富翁
And I'm a GameStop millionaire.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
-谢谢 -给你买♥♥的
- Thanks. - Got that for you.
我一般不让男人请我喝酒
I don't usually let guys buy me drinks,
但你看起来人畜无害
but you seem harmless enough.
天啊
Yeah, oh, boy.
我得去趟洗手间
I got to hit the ladies' room.
马上回来
Be right back.
马萨诸塞州 阿特尔伯勒
格雷戈里·伯克
格雷戈里·伯克
Gregory Burke
在2018年的某天喝了一晚上酒之后
jumped off the Mass Avenue Bridge
跳下了马萨诸塞大道桥
after a long night of drinking in 2018.
看起来像个运动员
He looks like an athlete.
大学二年级的橄榄球中后卫
Sophomore linebacker.
因为成绩差
Was on the verge of losing his scholarship
就要失去奖学金了
due to poor grades.
我们认定为自杀
We ruled it a suicide.
克里斯·斯佩尔曼
I have Chris Spellman.
克里斯·斯佩尔曼
在哈佛广场的一家酒吧喝醉后
Got drunk at a pub in Harvard Square.
在船库附近的冰面上滑倒
Slipped on some ice at the crew team's boathouse
掉进了查尔斯河
and fell into the Charles River--
2019年2月
February 2019.
这些案子是你跟波士顿警局协办的吗
Did you coordinate on these cases with Boston PD?
我们的案子是一起意外 所以没必要找他们
Ours was an accident. Didn't seem necessary.
他们同意格雷戈里·伯克是自杀的
They agreed on suicide with Gregory Burke.
怎么了
Why?
我们怀疑这些年轻人
We suspect these young men
是被一个连环杀手下药杀害的
were drugged and murdered by a serial killer.
等等
Hold on, hold on.
这个孩子因为成绩问题很沮丧
This kid was depressed about his grades.
他的家人因为他可能会失去奖学金非常生气
His family was furious because he might lose his scholarship.
他的毒理检测没有问题
His tox screen was clean.
斯佩尔曼的血液里也只有酒精含量很高
Spellman's just showed high blood alcohol.
你们州的法医只是进行了常规毒理检测...
Your state MEs were testing for recreational substances--
大♥麻♥ 摇♥头♥丸♥ 可♥卡♥因♥什么的
weed, Molly, coke, the usual suspects.
但没有检测咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
They weren't testing for midazolam.
这是一种强效镇静剂
It's a powerful sedative.
很可能被施用在你们的受害者身上
Most likely used to overcome your victims.
但没有任何目击者
But there were no witnesses
看到有人给他下药
to anything like what you're describing.
连环杀手都很小心 也很老练
Serial killers are careful, and they're practiced.
他们会尽力避免被发现
They are trying to avoid detection.
很可能受害者早就被盯上了
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表