剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Okay, great.
法医确认了 谢丽怀孕了四个月
ME just confirmed-- Sheri was four months pregnant.
好吧
Okay.
我猜霍兰德应该...
I'm guessing Holland was---
已婚了吧
is married.
15年了
15 years.
这孩子可能是他的吗
Any chance that baby is his?
很奇怪
Here's the weird.
除了一个常备公♥司♥帐户以外
I can't find any payments from Holland to Sheri
我找不到霍兰德给谢丽打的钱了
other than a standing corporate account.
她没有向他勒索钱财
She wasn't extorting him for money.
那他为什么想弄死她
Then why would he want her dead?
因为她要剩下他的孩子了
Because she was gonna have his baby.
和国会议员偷♥情♥的女人
A woman having an affair with a congressman
最后死了
who then winds up dead.
简直是钱德拉·利维的小说
It's a riff on the Chandra Levy story.
没错
Exactly.
也许她想要的还有更多
Maybe she wants more out of the relationship.
但这有损霍兰德的政♥治♥前途
But that's bad for Holland's political career.
于是他雇南茜干掉谢丽
So he hires Nancy to kill Sheri
拿到那个马尼拉纸信封里面的东西
and access whatever's in that manila envelope.
他们交往的证据吗
Proof of their relationship?
或者她怀孕的证据
Or proof of her pregnancy.
你觉得她威胁如果不妥善安排她的孩子
So you think she threatened to expose him
她就去曝光他们俩的关系吗
if he didn't do right by his kid?
不然霍兰德怎么会知道有保险箱
How else would Holland know about the safe deposit box?
这就能解释得通他为什么不惜做到这一步了
That would explain why he went to the lengths that he did.
清空保险箱 派人杀了谢丽
Emptying the box, having Sheri killed.
他们一起的证据也就随她而去了
Any proof of their relationship dies with her.
那尼科拉上周出狱是什么
So Nikolla getting out of jail last week was what,
命中注定的巧合吗
karmic coincidence?
我不知道 可能是
I don't know. Could be.
他们在一起过
Well, they were together, right?
也许谢丽和霍兰德说起过以前的生活
Maybe Sheri told Holland about her old life,
说过她帮忙抓了尼科拉
that she helped put Nikolla away.
还有这个
There's also this.
霍兰德是监狱管理局的
Holland was on the Oversight Committee
监督委员会成员
for the Bureau of Prisons.
他很清楚尼科拉什么时候出狱
He knew exactly when Nikolla was getting out.
并完美地嫁祸谢丽之死
And planned Sheri's murder perfectly.
里斯·霍兰德
Reese Holland!
联调局
FBI.
干什么
What is this?
谢丽·詹姆斯和南茜·罗森
Sheri James and Nancy Lawson.
里斯 他们在说什么
Reese, what are they talking about?
你想自己告诉你妻子她们是谁
Do you wanna tell your wife who they are,
还是要我来
or would you like me to?
我...
I--
一名联邦线人被谋杀了
A federal informant was murdered.
你丈夫搞大了她的肚子
Your husband got her pregnant.
不是我
That wasn't me.
-冷静点 冷静点 -够了 够了
- Easy, take it easy. - That's it. That's enough.
你怎么能这么对我们
How could you do this to us?
起来
Get up.
把手伸出来
Give me your hands.
这个女人的骗局就是...
Whatever scam that woman was running was just that--
一个骗局
a scam.
我们婚姻美满 结婚15年了
I've been happily married for over 15 years.
留着写在你的回忆录里吧 议员
Save it for your memoirs, Congressman.
你因为教唆谋杀被捕了
You're under arrest for solicitation of murder.
走吧
Let's go.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do this?
冷静点 冷静点
Take it easy. Take it easy.
我原来真的以为她要改头换面了
I really thought she would turn her life around.
-我太容易受骗了 -也许吧
- I was an easy mark. - Maybe.
但是她也很擅长她的把戏
But she was also really good at what she did.
你犯了一些错误
You made some mistakes.
你可以觉得这是你的盲点
You can look at this as a blind spot,
也可以说是你的优点
or you can see it as an asset.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你与人交际的能力
Your ability to connect with people.
我们都有自己的优点和弱点
We all have our strengths and our weaknesses.
你的呢
What are yours?
我的什么
My what?
你的弱点
Your weaknesses?
我比较冷淡
I tend to run a little bit cold.
但你不会
You don't.
保持着一点
Don't lose that.
明天有安排吗
You got plans tomorrow?
诗人雷纳·玛丽亚·里尔克说过
The poet Rainer Maria Rilke once said...
"尽管我们知道爱的风景
"Even though we know love's landscape,
一次又一次
"Again and anew
都共同进退"
we walk out together..."
好了 我们都知道为什么要来这里
Come on. We all know why we're here.
你们到底相不相爱
Do we love each other or what?
-相爱 -相爱
- We do. - We do.
那就基于纽约州
Then by the authority vested in me
赋予我的权力
by the state of New York,
我宣布你们
I now pronounce you
结为夫妻
husband and wife.
赶紧互相亲吻吧
Now kiss each other already.
说真的
Seriously.
你衣物分类洗吗
Have you ever sorted laundry before?
你是指脏衣服和干净衣服吗
You mean like clean and dirty?
我的白色唱片T恤都洗粉了
My "White Album" Shirt is pink.
-好了 好了 -我很...
- All right, all right. - Oh, I'm s--
别刁难我兄弟
Y'all leave my boy alone.
我很抱歉
Aww. I'm so sorry.
-干杯 -还有人吗 干杯
- Cheers. - Anybody else? Cheers.
干杯 夏洛特 要来一杯吗
Cheers. Charlotte, you want one?
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
我不喝酒
I'm not drinking.
你也在斋戒吗
Are you on a cleanse too?
泽蒂的绿色食物很好
Zadie makes a mean green machine.
你得尝尝
You gotta try it.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
多久了
How far along are you?
等等 发生了什么
Wait. What just happened?
还很早呢
It's early still.
什么很早
What's early?
这个
This!
恭喜你
Oh! Congratulations!
谢谢
Thank you.
我替你喝了
I'm gonna drink your drink for you.
拿去吧
You know what? Take it.
-都是你的了 -失陪一下
- It's all yours. - Do you mind?
-好的 -再见 伙计们
- No problem. - Okay. Bye, guys!
好好享受
Enjoy.
你让这一切看上去这么轻松
You make it look so easy.
在这里一切都更加轻松
Everything's easier here.
休打电♥话♥给我
Hugh called.
他希望我撤销指控
He wants me to drop the charges.
你要撤销吗
Are you going to?
不 当然不了
No. Of course not.
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted you to know.
谷仓里有个家伙
There's a guy by the barn
想要偷走你的摩托车
who's about to steal your motorcycle.
天
Oh, dear.
他很高兴有你在
He's happy when you're here.
你很久没有这么开心了
And he hasn't been happy for a long time.
想跳个舞吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表