剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
云朵温度太低 所以形成了小冰锥
The clouds are so cold that tiny ice crystals form.
但雨是怎么来的
But how come it rains?
当空气变暖和时 比如春天
Well, when the air is warmer like in the spring,
就变成了雨而不是雪
it is rain instead of snow.
今日天气 暖和
所以冰雹男不能在春天战斗吗
So HailStorm can't fight in the spring?
他是由冰组成的吗
Is he the one made of ice?
不 那是冰川男 冰雹男发射冰柱
No, that's Glacier. HailStorm shoots icicles.
我去放在围栏边上
I'll put it by the fence.
那是谁的车
Whose car is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
等等 那是萨缪尔
Wait. That's Samuel.
你买♥♥了新车吗
You got a new car?
对 把旧车卖♥♥了
Yup. Traded my old one.
有人给了我一个超合适的价格
Guy gave me an unbelievable deal.
你好 小子
Hey, kiddo.
-我做了雨量计 -酷
- I made a rain gauge. - Cool.
我想着用一顿丰盛的早餐来庆祝下
Figured we'd celebrate with a big breakfast.
-法式吐司和鸡蛋怎么样 -听着很不错
- French toast and eggs? - Sounds great.
我能出去吗 我想测试下雨量计
Can I go outside? I want to test my rain gauge out.
可以 穿上外套
Yes. Put on your jacket
别离开院子 凯勒
and don't leave the yard, Caleb.
-好的 -乖
- Okay. - Mm-hmm.
杰米说如果我们想用二手木头
And Jamie says if we want to use reclaimed wood,
他的农场里有些我们能用的
he has some in his barn we can use.
听起来如何
How does that sound?
萨缪尔
Samuel?
-你去哪了 -厕所
- Where'd you go? - Uh, bathroom.
跟杰米说好的
And tell Jamie yes.
我明天去拿
I'll come by and get it tomorrow.
还是不敢相信你买♥♥了新车
Still can't believe you got a new car.
非常冲动
Very impulsive.
我挺喜欢的
Kinda like it.
我已经想了好久了 然后我觉得
I've been thinking about it forever and I figured--
有何不可呢
You know, why not?
人生苦短
Life's too short.
我忘了买♥♥鸡蛋 想一起去商店吗
I forgot eggs! Wanna hit the store?
不想
Nah.
你可以坐我的新吉普车
You can ride in my new Jeep!
你妈妈说可以
Your mom said it was okay.
我能买♥♥个零食吗
Can I get a treat?
当然
Definitely.
来吧
Come on.
奶奶
Grandma.
联邦调查局
通缉要犯部
第二季 第八集
谢谢你这么做
Thanks for doing this.
不客气
Oh, not a problem.
我爱塔莉 而且这是我的工作 所以
I love Tali and it's a part of my job, so...
到了
Here we go.
这是莱利
This is Riley.
这是什么品种
So what am I dealing with here?
它还未评级
Well, he's not grade.
但也不是纯种 算是夹在中间
But he's not purebred, either. Sort of in the middle.
年龄较小 潜力很大
On the younger side with great potential.
非常适合塔莉
He's perfect for Tali.
多少钱
How much?
我想这附近应该有报价表
I think I have a rate sheet around here somewhere
如果你想看看
if you want to see it.
莎拉 我想为之前的事道歉
Sarah, I want to apologize for the other day.
不 不用
Oh, no, no, no.
不是 我越界了还搞错了 但是
No, I overstepped and I got it wrong, but,
塔莉要经常来这里
you know, Tali's gonna be here a lot
我不想让我们之间的关系变尴尬
and I just don't want it to be awkward between us.
你没搞错
You didn't get it wrong.
我没有
I didn't?
没有 你只是
No, you just...
让我措手不及 我当时想也没想就拒绝了
you caught me off-guard and I reacted in the moment.
我理解
I understand.
我不理解
I don't understand.
好吧
Right.
是这样的
Here's the deal.
我刚结束了一场恋情
I'm just coming off of a breakup
非常不健康的感情
from a very bad relationship.
这也是我搬来的原因之一 而且
It's part of the reason I moved here, and--
-我很遗憾 -别
- I'm sorry. - Don't be.
这是正确的做法 我很高兴我分手了
It was the right thing to do. I'm glad I did it.
但之后我的生活又慢慢安定了
But then I started to find my footing again
我最没料到的就是
and the last thing I was expecting was...
你
You.
我不是拒绝 杰斯
I'm not saying no, Jess.
再约我一次
Ask me again.
你愿意跟我一起去吃晚餐吗
Would you consider having dinner with me?
愿意
Yes.
昨晚接到的电♥话♥ 收拾了东西 坐上了特快
Got the call last night. Packed my bags, hit the Acela.
马上来了
Here I am.
-你之前在哪 -华盛顿特区的反恐部
- Where you coming from? - Counter-terrorism in DC.
你听了多少监听录音带
How many wiretaps did you have to sit on?
太多了 相信我
Too many. Trust me.
刚开始在洛杉矶警署帮派部待了六年
Started out in LAPD gang unit for six years.
有个通缉要犯部的
Soon as a temporary call of duty came out
临时位置空了出来 我马上抓住了机会
for Fugitive Task Force, I jumped at it.
我一直想和精英中的精英合作
I always wanted to work with the best of the best.
我的上司帮我跟杰斯仔说了好话
My supervisor put in a good word for me with Jesse.
怎么了
What?
叫他杰斯或老大
It's Jess or Boss.
我选老大
I'd go with Boss.
-借过 -抱歉
- 'Scuse me. - Oh, I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
巴恩斯 你看
Hey, Barnes. Check this out.
哈娜肯定非常想我们
Hana must really miss us.
无聊
很好 你来了
Oh, good, you're here.
-你见过所有人了 -是的 长官
- You meet everybody? - Yes, sir.
克♥林♥顿♥的任务延长了
Clinton's assignment got extended.
奥尔蒂斯探员会加入我们
Agent Ortiz is gonna join us.
他受人极力推荐
He comes very highly recommended,
我们好好欢迎他
so let's make him feel welcome.
我只想说
I just wanna say that--
巴恩斯 什么情况
Barnes, what have we got?
我刚看到了安珀警报
I just read the Amber Alert.
两名女性受害者
Two female victims,
卡洛琳·沃特
Caroline Vaughter
她89岁的祖母阿曼达
and her 8♥9♥-♥year-old grandmother, Amanda.
在缅因州乡下的家中被捅死
Stabbed to death in their home in rural Maine.
急救人员接到一个求救电♥话♥
EMS responded to a Life Alert call.
通知了当地警局
Notified local PD.
卡洛琳有一个八岁的儿子凯勒
Caroline has an eight-year-old son, Caleb.
他不见了
He's missing.
儿童绑♥架♥案快速调查组打电♥话♥给局长
Child Abduction Rapid Deployment called the Director
请求全力援助
and asked for all hands.
陌生人绑♥架♥的情况很罕见
Stranger kidnappings are rare.
父亲呢 他在照片中吗
What about the father? Is he in the picture?
两年前去世了
Died two years ago.
警长在离房♥子十英里处的停车场
Sheriffs found a black Jeep abandoned in a parking lot
发现一辆遗弃的黑色吉普
ten miles from the house.
登记在波特兰一个叫迪恩·贾德的人的名下
Registered to a Dean Judd in Portland.
他不在家 没有接手♥机♥
He wasn't home. Not answering his cell.
-有犯罪记录吗 -没有
- Criminal record? - No.
所以他们才觉得是被偷了
That's why they think it's stolen.
车上到处是指纹 沃特家也有
Prints are all over it and at the Vaughter's house
都是这个人的
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表