剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
- What's his name? - Yates Warren. I'm sending him now.
发到巴恩斯的手♥机♥上了
Send it to Barnes' phone.
布里奥尼的西装 自满的笑容
Brioni suit, smug smile.
见过不少这样的人
Met a few of these in my day.
耶茨·沃伦
第一笔取钱是什么时候
What's the date on that first deposit?
2012年4月5日
We have April 5th, 2012.
在董事会听证会一个月后
About one month after that ad board hearing.
是隐瞒不报
That's a lie of omission.
贝瑟尼知道她被侵犯了
Bethany knew about the assault
耶茨的爸爸用钱收买♥♥了她
and Yates' dad paid her off to keep her from talking.
好 但是为什么伊娃等到现在才来找贝瑟尼
Okay, but why would Eva wait until now to go after Bethany?
-除非她不知道... -也许这能解释
- Unless she didn't know-- - This might explain it.
这是一篇《新泽西法律报》的报道 准备好了吗
It's an article from the Garden State Law Journal. You ready?
"韦伯·贝尔大♥法♥官本周二任命
"Chief Judge Webber Bell announced the appointment
耶茨·沃伦为南区的
"of Yates Warren as Federal Magistrate
地方法官
"in the Southern District on Tuesday.
时年30岁的耶茨是法庭历史上
" At age 30, he is the youngest magistrate judge
最年轻的地方法官"
in the court's history."
这篇文章是什么时候的
What's the date on the article?
上周
Last week.
就是这个 这是她的刺♥激♥源
That's it. That's what triggered her.
伊娃的人生分崩离析
Eva's life was in shambles
但耶茨却一路走向成功
and Yates was skyrocketing to success.
伊娃要报复强♥奸♥她的人
Eva's going after her rapist.
走吧
Let's go.
新泽西 卡姆登
这真的有必要吗
Is this really necessary?
整个街区肯定会说闲话的
The whole neighborhood's gonna be talking.
这是为了你和他们的安全
It's for your safety. And theirs.
我们认为伊娃手上有炸♥弹♥
We believe Eva has a bomb.
她为什么要找我
Why would she be coming after me?
她认为你父亲摆平了你就读法学院时
She's under the impression that your father disappeared
受到的强♥奸♥指控
a rape allegation against you in law school.
-这事是真的吗 -当然不是
- Any truth to that? - Of course not.
我和她分手了
I broke up with her.
她承受不了
She couldn't deal with it,
于是她捏造了这个指控 来报复我
so she trumped up a false allegation to get back at me.
女人都这样 你懂的
A woman scorned. You know how it goes.
不懂 是怎么回事
No. How goes it?
她在法学院就很疯
Look, she was crazy in law school.
这话显然不是开玩笑
Clearly, it wasn't just a phase.
你和你父亲提过她吗
Did you talk to your father about her?
没有 为什么要提
No. Why would I?
警官们
Officers.
你们只是尽你们的职责
I know you're just doing your jobs,
但没发生任何事
but nothing happened.
整个故事都是她瞎编的
The whole story's made up,
调查的人也得出了同样的结果
and everyone who's looked at this concluded the same thing.
以防万一 我们要在周免安插几名警官
We'd like to keep a couple uniforms outside just in case.
这是浪费时间
It's a waste of time.
我这周末要去巴哈马
I'm headed to the Bahamas for the weekend.
法律会议吗
Legal conference?
和几个老朋友去捕鱼
Fishing trip with old friends.
这里没事了
We're done here.
顺便 我们是特殊探员 不是警官
Point of information, we're special agents, not officers.
联调局的
An FBI thing.
你肯定会懂的
You'll get there, I'm sure.
伏特加苏打
Vodka soda.
少点苏打
Light on the soda.
今晚很忙嘛
Busy tonight.
是啊 疫情烂透了
Yeah. COVID sucks.
但是这六个月来看的书
But read more books in the last six months
比整个大学时期都多
than probably all of college.
男人的问题吗
Boy troubles?
差不多吧
Something like that.
男人啊 真是受不了
Men. Can't live with them--
我不知道这句话后面是什么了
That's the end of that quote, as far as I'm concerned.
你这么漂亮 不该独酌
You're too pretty to drink alone.
我叫莉兹
I'm Liz.
伊娃
Eva.
克罗斯比
Crosby.
他们发现了贝瑟尼的车牌
They got a hit on Bethany's hot plate.
嗯 继续
Yeah, go on. Mm-hmm.
知道了 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
她的宝马被遗弃在一个停车场里
Her BMW is backed into a lot and abandoned.
一个治安官看到后起疑
Sheriff deputy spotted it, got suspicious,
查了车牌就发现了
ran the plates, and it popped.
-在哪里 -马里兰州的桑彻维尔
- Where? - Centreville, Maryland.
一个叫鸭子背的酒吧里
At a bar called The Duck's Back.
你确定吗
You sure?
这里有很多黑发女郎 我没见过她
We get a lot of brunettes in here. I haven't seen her.
马里兰州 桑彻维尔
你昨晚上班吗
Were you working last night?
我在办公室里做工资单
In the office doing payroll.
酒吧是莉兹·沃什伯恩的
Liz Washburne had the bar.
她和别人一起离开的吗
And did she leave with anybody?
我不知道 我走的时候还没关门
I don't know. I left before closing.
-不过... -怎么了
- Although, uh... - What?
她今天白天上班的 本来这时候也该来了
She has the day shift today, and she's usually here by now.
你觉得出什么事了吗
You think something's wrong?
我们需要她的地址
We're gonna need her address.
我去告诉杰斯
I'll let Jess know.
格雷森·沃伦
耶茨·沃伦
沃什伯恩女士 联调局
Ms. Washburne, it's the FBI.
我们想和你谈谈
We'd like to talk to you.
绕过去
We'll go around.
安全
Clear!
你没事吧
You okay?
应该没事
I think so.
你没事了 来
You're okay. Come on.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
-发生了什么 -我不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
我们本来打打闹闹的 然后就一片空白
We were just fooling around, and then, everything went black.
我醒过来 她就不见了
I--I woke up, and she was gone.
看上去有什么东西不见了吗
Does it look like anything's been taken?
应该没有
I don't think so.
等等 我的钱包
Wait, my wallet.
你能看看我的包吗
Can you check my purse?
我的车钥匙
My car keys.
我的父母会杀了我的
My parents are gonna kill me.
你在哪里工作
Where do you work?
桑彻维尔的鸭背酒吧
The Duck's Back in Centreville.
要不要再想想
You wanna try that again?
这是干什么的
What's this for?
我不该说的
I'm not supposed to talk about it.
飞鹅
Flying goose?
我们在马修·斯密特的电脑上看到过
We saw that on Matthew Smit's computer.
那地方叫阿卡迪亚橡树
It's called Arcadia Oaks.
我是女郎招待
I'm a sweetheart server.
我来这里很久了
I've been coming here an awful long time,
这酒是我的最爱
and this drink is my favorite.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetheart.
不客气
My pleasure.
你没猜错 耶茨的名字不在今晚
You were right. Yates isn't on any flights
任何飞往巴哈马的航♥班♥上
to the Bahamas tonight.
去往阿卡迪亚橡树最近的机场叫什么
What's the closest airport to Arcadia Oaks?
阿伯丁机场
Aberdeen Airfield.
私人机场 距离20英里
It's private. 20 miles away.
一小时前 一家皇家航♥空♥的C90刚降落
A King Air C90 landed there an hour ago.
飞机上有六名乘客
Six passengers on board.
-其中两名就是沃伦父子 -其中两名
- Two of them were Warrens. - Two of them?
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表