剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
"宪法号♥帆船护卫舰于1797年入役
"The USS 'Constitution' was launched in 1797
是世界上最老的仍能漂浮的三桅风帆帆船"
"And is the world's oldest three-masted naval vessel still afloat."
妈 我上过网站
Mom, I've been on the website.
我不用看船也能写报告
I could totally write this report without seeing the ship.
我觉得很有趣
I think it's exciting.
我们住在这二十年了 一次也没来过 对吧
We've lived here 20 years, and we've never been, right?
赫德森 别闹
Hudson, cut it out.
-我喜欢那首歌♥ -好无聊
- I like that song. - It's boring.
放吧
Just put it back.
《我下赌》
《你发出了声音》
我想着看完之后 我们能买♥♥点吃的
I was thinking after, maybe we could grab some food
在港口边野餐
and picnic by the harbor.
我觉得不错
Sounds good to me.
《我下赌》
赫德森 我说了别闹
Hudson, I said cut it out.
主页
不是我
Wasn't me.
小心
Look out!
-你在干什么 -有点不对劲
- What are you doing? - There's something wrong.
爸爸
Dad!
天呐
Oh, my God!
不是我 车停不下来
It's not me. It won't stop.
-怎么回事 -车停不下来
- What's going on? - It won't stop!
爸爸
Dad!
-本 你在干什么 -车停不下来
- Ben, what are you doing? - It won't stop!
-爸爸 -本 天呐
- Dad! - Ben, oh, my God!
联邦调查局
通缉要犯部
第二季 第二集
今天我们要抓谁
Hey. So who are we chasing today?
今早在马萨诸塞州梅尔罗斯
This morning in Melrose, Massachusetts,
一名嫌犯黑进了路易斯一家的
an unknown subject hacked the electrical system
汽车车载电子系统 并撞毁了车
of the Lewis family car and crashed it.
联调局通缉要犯 马萨诸塞州梅尔罗斯
他们的女儿凯丽 留在家里
The daughter, Kelly, was left at home,
但车祸导致本 莫琳和赫德森死亡
but the crash killed Ben, Maureen, and Hudson.
当地警♥察♥以为是意外
Local PD thought it was an accident,
但车祸后几分钟
but a few minutes after the crash,
车的生产商 费宾汽车收到了这个
the car's manufacturer, Faybien Motors, got this.
安全漏洞 一百万
"看来你们的车有安全漏洞
"Oops, looks like your car has a security flaw.
如果你们不希望有更多车撞毁
"Unless you want more cars to crash,
把价值一百万的比特币送到这个地址"
send 1 million in Bitcoin to this address."
安全漏洞 一百万
有意思的是措辞 "如果你们不希望有更多车撞毁"
What's interesting is "Unless you want more cars to crash,"
而不是"如果你们不希望更多人死"
not "Unless you want more people to die."
对 关注点是汽车 不是人命
Yeah, focused on machines, not lives.
可能是语言癖好
It might be a linguistic quirk.
他们想要公♥司♥付钱 不是家庭
They want money from the company, not the family.
费宾汽车 是新公♥司♥吧
Faybien Motors. Aren't they new?
对 在昆西经营了大概四年
Yeah, they're about four years old out of Quincy.
他们生产混动车和高端SUV
They make hybrids and high-end SUVs.
他们产品的卖♥♥点就是技术先进
Their selling point is a state of the art technology.
-大概要重新考虑下 -对
- Might want to rethink that. - Yeah.
他们正在给系统打补丁
They're working to patch the software,
律师正在协商赎金
and their lawyers are discussing the ransom.
但与此同时 我们有
But in the meantime, we have
谋杀 网络犯罪 敲诈勒索
murder, cybercrime, and extortion,
更别提对公众的持续威胁
not to mention an ongoing threat to the public.
威胁有多大
How big of a threat?
有多少人开这种车
How many people drive this type of car?
在马萨诸塞州
In Massachusetts...
马萨诸塞州 费宾汽车
-差不多两千 -天呐
- 2,000, give or take. - Jeez.
好多 为什么选路易斯一家
That's a lot. Now, why the Lewis family?
谁有做这事的能力
And who would have the chops to do this?
在128号♥公路高科技带 谁都可能
In the Route 128 area, practically anybody.
那是个高科技中心
It's a huge tech center.
我需要那辆车的数据
I need to pull code from that car.
好 我们到波士顿后
All right, as soon as we get to Boston,
你和肯尼去扣押的车那
you and Kenny hit the impound yard.
其他人去看幸存的女儿
The rest of us will go see the daughter,
看她是否知道为什么选择了她家
see if she has any idea why her family was targeted.
收到
Copy that.
拷贝远程设备 传送文件
我们已经做了三年室友了
We've been roommates for three years.
马萨诸塞州 波士顿
他一直在远程办公 所以他说
He's been working remotely, so he was like,
"不管了 我去父母家免费住吧"
"I'm gonna go live with my parents for free, screw it."
我和泽蒂都是 "真的假的"
Me and Zadie were like, "Seriously?"
我们的租约还有整整一年呢
I mean, we've still got a whole year left on our lease.
如果我有机会免费住房♥ 我也愿意
If I had a chance to live rent-free, I'd take it.
太糟心了
It just sucks.
现在我还得转租给一个陌生人
I mean, now I'm gonna have to sublet to some random person?
我可以问问是否有朋友在找房♥子
I could see if any of my friends are looking.
-租金多少 -两千一个月
- How much for rent? - 2 grand a month.
什么
What?
这价格能在科布尔山租到单身公♥寓♥了
I pay that for a studio in Cobble Hill
每天还能有8分钟的自然光照
that gets natural light for about eight minutes a day.
拷贝远程设备 传送文件
传送完成
好了
There.
第一个芯片不行了 但备用的下载完毕
The first chip was a bust, but the backup downloaded.
完工
We're good.
他们肯定知道要撞车了
They must've known they were gonna crash.
但却无能为力阻止
And been helpless to stop it.
然后车着火了
Then then the car catches on fire.
太惨了
It's awful.
无论凶手是谁 都是个禽兽
Whoever did this, they're a monster.
我们很抱歉要这么做 凯丽
We're very sorry we have to do this, Kelly.
我们知道你很痛苦
We realize you're in pain.
我们能问几个问题吗
Can we ask you a few questions?
你知道有任何...想伤害你家人的人吗
Do you know anyone who would wanna...hurt your family?
不知道
No.
你是说这不是随机袭击吗
You mean this wasn't some random attack?
我们要考虑一切可能性
We're exploring everything.
凯丽本来应该跟他们一起 但是她当时偏头痛
Kelly was supposed to be with them, but she had a migraine.
她有危险吗
Is she in danger?
现在还不知道
We're not sure yet.
你先来跟我和贾德叔叔住
You'll come stay with me and Uncle Judd.
我们会照顾好你的
We'll take care of you.
你的父母在工作上遇到过什么问题吗
Were your parents having any problems at work?
没有
No.
我爸会收藏古董钟表
My dad restored antique clocks
还加入了火柴盒乐队的一个翻唱乐队
and played in a Matchbox Twenty cover band.
我妈妈待在家里 为护士缝制抗疫面具
My mom stayed home and sewed COVID masks for nurses.
谁会想要伤害他们呢
I mean, who would wanna hurt them?
打扰了
Hey, guys.
《罗宾汉的十字路口》
-你哥喜欢玩游戏吗 -对
- Your brother was a gamer? - Yeah.
我经常能听到他在里面对着屏幕大吼大叫
I'd hear him in here all the time yelling at the screen.
他除了打棒球就是打游戏了
It was practically all he did besides play baseball.
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't.
你觉得她是目标吗
You think she's a target?
派警员在叔叔婶婶家守着吧
Let's post someone at the aunt and uncle's house
查清情况再说
until we know what's going on.
很多游戏玩家
A lot of overlap between gamers
可能都是电脑高手
and people good with computers.
线上争端可能会造成线下惨剧
And online disputes can have offline consequences.
是的 几个月前
True. You know, a few months ago,
我哥认识的一个玩家跟另一个玩家吵起来了
a gamer my brother knows was arguing with another player.
他直接假报♥警♥ 派特警队去了他家
He put in a fake 911 call. Sent SWAT to his house.
差点把他害死
Almost got him killed.
你觉得这个路易斯是不是惹毛了另一个玩家
You're thinking the Lewis kid pissed off another gamer?
有可能
It's possible.
跟他们说一声 这个我们带走了
Let them know we're taking that.
《罗宾汉的十字路口》
费宾汽车有消息了
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表