剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
铁手29发布了杰罗姆和西德妮
a camping log from Jerome and Sydney's overnight trip
去洛克州立公园露宿野营的记录
to Rock State Park was posted by Gauntlet29.
凶案发生的时候 他们在林间露营
They were in the woods on the day of the murders.
他还发了他们的社交网络主页
He also posted their social media page.
要是他再这么发下去 还会有人死的
If he keeps posting, people will keep dying.
我们先找到他
Let's find him.
联调局
FBI.
我们追踪一个叫铁手29的IP地址找到了这里
We traced an IP address to a user named Gauntlet29.
是你吗
Is that you?
我...
I-I, uh...
喂 给我站住
Hey! Stop right there!
给我回来
Get back here!
不许动 联调局
Freeze! FBI!
格雷格·克罗尔
Greg Krohl?
还是说你更喜欢铁手29这个名字
Or do you prefer Gauntlet29?
用在网上乱点嫌疑犯的方式
Doxing suspects on Reddit is a strange way
来为你儿子哀悼还真是奇怪
to grieve your son's murder.
我失去了我的儿子
I lost my son.
长达六个月的痛苦
It's been six months of agony.
我睡不着
I haven't slept.
我吃不下
I can't eat.
我让德里克失望了
I failed Derek.
你怎么会让他失望了 格雷格
How have you failed him, Greg?
杀害他的亲手还逍遥法外
The monster who murdered him is running around free,
我必须得等到他被抓才行
and I have to wait for someone else to catch him.
但你没有等
But you didn't wait.
我三天前看到警方素描时
When I saw that police sketch three days ago,
就觉得那就是丹尼·罗兹
it looked just like Danny Rhodes.
他女朋友的不在场证明简直没有一处站得住脚
And you could drive a truck through his girlfriend's alibi.
那你为什么不把你的想法告诉警长
Why not share your concerns with the sheriff?
我说了
I did.
他说他会好好考虑的
He told me he'd take it into consideration.
然后什么都没干
Then nothing.
你为什么又觉得是杰罗姆
What made you point the finger at Jerome
跟他的女友西德妮呢
and his girlfriend, Sydney?
他们在谋杀当天
They were camping in the woods
在犯罪现场附近的森林里露营
near the crime scene on the day of the murder.
没有证据能证明不是他们干的啊
Never had a good reason why they couldn't have done it.
你的帖子给了克劳迪娅目标
Yeah, well, your posts have given Claudia her targets.
我只是发布了信息
I put the information out there.
如果她要采取行动 那是她的问题
If she decides to act on it, that's on her.
但是你心里清楚你是将他们置于险境
Yeah, but you knew you were putting these people in danger.
执法部门什么都不做
Law enforcement's done nothing,
如果真的有人代表德里克
so if there's an avenging angel out there
扮演复仇天使的角色
fighting for justice on Derek's behalf,
我很支持
I'm all for it.
杀害无辜之人的复仇天使
An avenging angel murdering innocent people
无法为你儿子讨回公道 但我们可以
can't get justice for your son, but we can.
如果你告诉我们你让克劳迪娅去哪里了
If you tell us where you sent Claudia,
我保证我们会进我们所能
I promise we will do everything in our power
找到杀害你儿子的人
to find your son's killer.
我没有让她去任何地方
I didn't send her anywhere.
我发布了凶手的声音
I was posting the killer's voice.
阿妮莎用手♥机♥录下来的
Anissa recorded it on her phone.
警长从来没有向公众公布录像
The sheriff never released that recording to the public.
你怎么弄到的
How'd you get it?
警长在谋杀发生后
The sheriff gave me a copy
让我去警局看看能不能认出声音时
when he brought me in right after the murders
给了我一份备份
to see if I recognized the voice.
所以你就匿名发布了
So you released it anonymously.
你想要所有人都听到
You wanted everyone to hear the voice
杀死你儿子的人的声音
of the man that killed your son.
我每天早上都会听
I listen to it every morning.
每天早上 我都会和这个人说
Every morning, I tell that man
他会付出代价
he will pay.
杰斯 怎么了
Jess, what's up?
我们马上到
We'll be right there.
我们得赶紧去州立公园
We have to get to the state park.
找他接♥班♥的护林员
The ranger working the shift after him
到了管理处
arrived at the station.
找不到同事 就出来找
Couldn't find his colleague, so he went looking.
你找到他时他已经死了吗
He was dead when you found him?
马里兰州 洛克州立公园
嗯 他有个妻子
Yeah. He's got a wife.
孩子刚出生
New baby.
他的车也不见了
His personal car is also missing.
银色苔原 我可以把车牌号♥给你们
Silver Tundra. I can get you the plates.
我们会发布全境通缉
We'll put a BOLO out.
跟德里克和阿妮莎的死因不一样
Different cause of death from Derek and Anissa.
嗯 也许他吓到了她
Yeah, maybe he surprised her.
阿妮莎·戈麦斯和德里克·克罗尔
Anissa Gomez and Derek Krohl?
去年在这里被杀的两个孩子吗
The kids who were murdered here last year?
老大
Hey, boss.
录像里的声音说过
The voice on the tape said,
"往右走"
"Take those steps to the right."
这里就是阿妮莎和德里克被杀的地方吗
This is the exact spot Derek and Anissa were murdered?
难怪摆了一个祭坛
That explains the shrine.
这符合侧写中
Tracks with the profile that
克劳迪娅自以为和神沟通
Claudia's been communing with a higher power.
克劳迪娅怎么知道如何找到最初的地点
How would Claudia know where to find the original scene?
这也是警长没有公开的情报
That's another detail the sheriff didn't release.
你们有原始犯罪现场的照片吗
You have the original crime scene photos?
熟悉吗
You recognize those?
犯罪报告上称整个镇子的人
Crime report said the whole town showed up
都来找孩子
to search for the kids.
最开始的犯罪现场照片中有平民的脚印
There were civilian shoes in the earliest crime scene photos.
这是克劳迪娅的登山靴印
Those are Claudia's hiking boots.
所以克劳迪娅才会知道德里克和阿妮莎的死因
That's how Claudia knew Derek and Anissa's cause of death.
也知道在哪里设立祭坛
And where to build the shrine.
克劳迪娅肯定是从什鲁斯伯里开车来的
Claudia must have driven in from Shrewsbury.
那她是发现尸体的搜救组成员了吗
So she was part of the group that found the bodies?
哈娜 铁手29发的凶手声音录音
Hana, what do you got on Gauntlet29's
还有什么发现
post of the killer's voice recording?
帖子发布三分钟后就被论♥坛♥撤了
It was only up for three minutes before Reddit pulled it,
但是克劳迪娅绝对看到了
but Claudia definitely saw it.
也听到了
And heard it too.
评论里有没有猜测
Was there any speculation in the comments
可能是谁
as to who it might be?
三分钟内有37条
37 in the first three minutes.
全猜的是不同的人
All different suspects from all over the state.
那我们就不知道克劳迪娅可能去哪里了
So we have no idea where Claudia might be heading next.
抱歉 亲爱的 请问怎么去埃斯坎索车道
Sorry, hon, can you tell me how to get to Escanso Drive?
嗯 我就住在那边
Sure. That's where I live.
我知道 特莎
Oh, I know, Tessa.
上车
In the car.
快点
Now.
特莎
Tessa!
作业做完了吗
Finish your homework?
我想要上报一起绑♥架♥
I'd like to report an abduction.
求求你
Please.
别 别伤害我
Don't--don't hurt my daughter.
那得看你了
That's up to you.
你们两个
You two.
往右走
Take the steps to the right.
我会录下我学生的音乐试弹
I record my students' music auditions
然后确保没有编辑的痕迹
and then check them to make sure there's no editing
因为
because...
不然就是作弊了
that would be cheating.
你知道吗
And you know what?
这段音频被编辑过
This audio's been edited.
我不知道你在说什么
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表