剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
We heard from Faybien.
他们的律师建议不付赎金
Their lawyers told them not to pay the ransom.
情有可原
Can't blame them.
这样只会导致对方提更多要求
That'd only lead to more demands.
-谢了 克♥林♥顿♥ -看这个
- Thanks, Clinton. - Hey, check this out.
赫德森·路易斯经常玩《罗宾汉的十字路口》
Hudson Lewis played a lot of "Rubicon's Crossing."
《罗宾汉的十字路口》
这些是短♥信♥吗
Are those texts?
不是 都是直接信息
Uh, no. These are direct messages.
玩家在游戏时会用这个交流
Gamers send them to each other when they play.
赫德森是个很大的煽动者
Now, Hudson is a big instigator.
什么意思
What do you mean?
比如说 这个人发出一个挂
Well, for example, this one guy, he posted a hack
怎么了
可以让你的角色永生
that supposedly made your character immortal.
赫德森试了 发现没用
Now, Hudson tried it and it didn't work,
于是他开始侮辱对方
so he started flaming the guy,
其他人也开始加入
and all these other people joined in.
说他"装逼" "屌♥丝"
Wrote, "Poser." "You suck."
"废物" "想得美"
"Loser." "Wannabe."
"自我了断吧" 说得挺狠
"Go kill yourself." I mean, everything.
就像操场上的霸凌者
Like a bully on the schoolyard.
没错 而他的目标是这位玩家
Yup, and this gamer was his target.
"4u6"
"4-u-6--"
是AUGHT "应该"
It's A-U-G-H-T. Aught.
玩家会用数字代表字母
Gamers substitute numbers for letters.
好吧 你在"哨兵系统"里查了吗
Okay, you run it through SENTINEL?
查了 没结果
Yeah. Nothing.
"Aught"是"应该"的意思
Aught means should.
符合他们喜欢掌控事物的特点
Fits the profile that they like to control things.
也可能有其他意思
Also means anything.
他们可以认为自己无孔不入
They could look at themselves as having access to
无所不能
or capable of anything.
所以黑客是在针对费宾汽车
So is the hacker going after Faybien,
还是其他霸凌他的玩家
or other players who bullied him?
如果是费宾汽车 他们需要提醒他们的顾客
If it's Faybien, they should warn their customers.
我们应该告诉他们是鸭嘴兽
We should tell them it's a platypus.
-什么 -鸭嘴兽
- A what? - Platypus.
鸭嘴兽是技术俚语 指的是把不同代码
It's tech slang for malware when you get a bunch
编程到一起的黑客技术
of different codes all hacked together.
就像这种动物
Like the animal.
这人很厉害
This guy's good.
他做出这个程序
He built it and used it to infiltrate
侵入了费宾汽车的电子控制器
Faybien's electronic control unit.
然后他就可以控制驾驶 刹车
From there, he could control steering, braking,
任何与电脑程序相连的部分
anything connected to the computer.
我们能追踪代码的源头吗
Can we trace where we got the code?
我正在用算法分♥析♥
I'm running it through an algorithm
看能不能找到指纹
trying to get a fingerprint.
你可以通过
You can identify someone
鸭嘴兽的拼接方式确认对方身份吗
based on how they put their platypus together?
对 每个人写代码的方式都不同
Yeah, everyone writes code differently.
就像你能从画作中分清
It's kind of like how you can tell the difference
梵高和毕加索一样
between a van Gogh and a Picasso.
-很有趣 -怎么了
- Huh, this is interesting. - What?
其中一些片段很像几年前
One of these pieces is similar to a code
用来破解信♥用♥卡♥的代码
that was used to decrypt credit cards a couple years ago.
-当时是一个叫X2的人发的 -你查查看
- Code was posted by an X2. - Run it and see.
X2
X2.
找到了 卢卡斯·尔利
All right, we got a Lucas Earley,
也就是X2
Aka x2.
2015年2月27日因信♥用♥卡♥诈骗罪被逮捕
Arrested 2/27/15 for credit card fraud.
从信♥用♥卡♥盗窃 到黑进汽车
From stolen credit cards, to hacking a car,
到杀了三个人 到勒索一百万美金
to killing three people, and a million-dollar extortion
全是一场游戏引起的
over a video game?
事件升级太快了
That's a hell of an escalation.
被抓之后他没有改过自新
Getting caught didn't teach him to behave.
而是学会了如何隐藏踪迹
It taught him how to hide his tracks.
最后已知住址在洛克兰吗
Last known address is in Rockland?
他好像还跟父母住在一起
Yeah, it looks like he still lives with his parents.
好 你们继续盯着费宾汽车
Okay, you guys stay on Faybien,
把软件补丁和客户清单弄好
work the software patch and that customer list.
我们去看看他是不是我们要找的黑客
Let's go see if this is our hacker.
兄弟 我把他治了 我把赫德森治了
Dude, I got him. I got Hudson.
谁
Who?
就是在"卢比肯"上喷我的那个小孩
The kid who flamed me on "Rubicon's."
-我杀了他 -你谁也没杀过
- I killed him. - You didn't kill anybody.
-你就是脑子有病 -我给你看
- You're mental. - I'll show you.
本地一家在车祸中遇难
不是你杀死他的 他们撞车了
You didn't kill him. They crashed.
对 因为我黑进了那辆车
Yeah, because I hacked the car.
好 你黑进了那辆车
Fine, you hacked the car.
造车的公♥司♥要付我一百万比特币
And the car company's gonna pay me a million in Bitcoin.
去给自己买♥♥点好东西吧 赶紧滚
Buy yourself something nice. Now move!
你知道黑进一辆车有多困难吗
Do you know how hard it is to hack a car?
知道 所以这不是你干的
Yeah, that's why you didn't do it.
连你父母都觉得你是个白♥痴♥
Even your parents think you're an idiot.
不 他们没有 他们只是... 传统
No, they don't. They're just...traditional.
他们只是希望我能找个正常的工作
They just want me to get a regular job.
随便吧
Whatever.
-你有病啊 -我还以为我们是朋友呢
- What's your problem? - I thought we were friends.
你不认识我的家人
You don't know my family.
你大白天穿着内♥裤♥坐在这
You're sitting here playing video games
打电子游戏
in the middle of the day in your underwear,
所以别弄得好像你是个天才似的 你...
so don't act like you're some genius, you--
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
我在网上维护过你一次 因为你太可怜了
I defended you one time online because you're so pathetic.
你就会撒谎
All you do is lie.
这就对了 拿着你的破烂从我家滚吧
That's right--grab your crap and get out of my house.
你个窝囊废
You freaking loser!
马萨诸塞州 罗克兰
-劳埃德 -没事的
- Lloyd. - He's okay.
它是想让你给它点好吃的
He wants you to give him a treat.
-上♥床♥去 -恕我直言 你们搞错了
- In the bed. - All due respect, you guys got this wrong.
你们知道信♥用♥卡♥那件事 对吧
You know about the credit card thing, right?
你们觉得这是一个犯罪大♥师♥吗
Does that sound like a master criminal to you?
卢卡斯只是懒惰大♥师♥
The only thing Lucas is a master at is slacking.
卢卡斯名下没有手♥机♥
There's no cell phone registered to Lucas.
他有手♥机♥吗
Does he have one?
我去年对他说 "你想继续用你的手♥机♥
I told him last year, "You wanna keep your phone?
你有两个选择 找份工作或者去上大学"
You have two choices: get a job, or go to college."
而他只是整天坐在他的电脑前面
Instead, he just sat in front of his computer all day
什么都不做
doing nothing.
于是我们和他摊牌了 找份工作要不就搬出去
So we drew the line. Get a job, or you're out.
他一个月前走了 我们没通过话
He left a month ago. We haven't spoken.
他最后说的是我们一定很恨他
The last thing he said was that we must hate him,
但我们是因为爱他才狠下心来的
but we only did the hard thing because we love him.
不仅仅是为了他
It wasn't just for him.
过去的三十年 我每天4点起床
For 30 years, I've gotten up at 4:00 a.m.
专注我的建筑工程生意
to build my construction business.
辛西娅当了二十年护士
Cynthia's worked for 20 as a nurse.
而现在我们不是找个小房♥子
Now instead of downsizing
花半年去欧洲巡游
and spending half the year cruising Europe,
而是被困在这付月供
we're stuck here paying a mortgage
好让卢卡斯有个地方住
so that Lucas had a place to live.
-所以他从没工作过 -对
- So he never had a job? - No.
有一次号♥称他被雇了 去测试家公♥司♥的系统
Claimed he got hired once to test this company's system
之类的 但他从没离开过家
or something, but he never left the house
我也从没看见过工资支票
and I never saw a paycheck.
这孩子一直都对我们说谎话
The kid's been lying to us his whole life.
总之吧...
Anyway...
我们能看看他的房♥间吗
Do you mind if we see his room?
卢卡斯的房♥间在楼下
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表