剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
They were boyfriend-girlfriend.
艾拉已经走到了穷途
Well, Ira's at his endgame here.
我们分头找 能更快
We'll cover more ground if we split up.
天啊 艾拉
Oh, my God. Ira.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我正好到附近 就想来看看
I was in the neighborhood. Thought I'd look you up.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我现在其实有点事
Um, I'm kind of in the middle of something.
外面冷死了
It's freezing out here.
多久了 都十年没见了吧
What's it been? Ten years?
是啊
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
我之前关注了你 但你没有回关
I friended you a while ago, but you didn't respond.
是吗
Oh, yeah.
我现在不看那些了
I don't check that much anymore.
你今晚有事吗
You have plans tonight?
工作 我现在教瑜伽了
Just work. Teach yoga now.
你还在和尼克交往吗
Are you still seeing Nick?
尼克·普雷斯顿吗
Nick Preston?
天啊 没有了
God, no.
我毕业典礼后就没有再见过他了
Uh, I haven't seen him since graduation.
他对我一直很混♥蛋♥
Mm-hmm. He was always a dick to me.
我知道
I know.
那你为什么和他交往
So why'd you date him?
我以为我们互相喜欢的
I thought we liked each other.
是的 但不是那种喜欢
We did, just not in that way.
我不是同性恋
I'm not gay.
我知道
I know.
就算是 谁会在乎呢
Who cares if you were?
他们会 尼克 还有他所有的朋友
They did-- Nick, all of his friends.
他们以前叫我 基拉 还记得吗
They used to call me, Bi-ra. Remember?
听着
Look...
高中时期的人总是很蠢
people are idiots, Ira, especially in high school.
我突然想起来我得在干洗店
I just remembered that I have to get
关门之前去拿衣服
to the dry cleaner's before they close.
-你当时为什么不维护完 -我一直在维护你
- Why didn't you defend me? - I did...all the time.
你就像我的小♥弟♥弟♥
You were like a little brother to me.
这就是你眼中的我吗
Oh, so that's how you saw me?
我就是一个无害的小跟班
Like I was a harmless little kid running around?
我没有这么说
I didn't say that.
艾拉 我觉得你该走了
Ira, I think you should go.
你得看点东西
You need to see something.
原斯托顿住民作为连环杀手被通缉
天啊
Oh, God.
-你不知道吗 -我当然不知道
- You didn't know? - Of course I didn't.
你应该多看新闻 佩加
Well, you should read the news, Petra,
原斯托顿住民作为连环杀手被通缉
多注意一下这个世界
and pay attention to the world...
还有其他人
and other people.
不 放开我
Hey! No! Let go of me.
你冷静点
Calm down.
我邻居就在隔壁
My neighbor's right next door.
去卧室
Bedroom.
艾拉 不要
Ira, no.
你脱下这身运动服
You're gonna get out of those sweats,
换上一条你以前总为尼克穿的
and you're gonna put on one of those sexy little dresses
性感裙子
you used to wear for Nick.
别哭 佩加
Don't cry, Petra.
是派对
It's a party.
一定会很开心
It's gonna be so much fun.
佩加·兰斯格拉芙
Petra Lansgraf?
我们是联调局 我们想跟你聊聊
This is the FBI. We'd like to talk to you.
佩加 有人吗
Petra! Hello?
有人在家吗
Anybody here?
安全 安全
Clear. Clear.
找到尼克了吗
You find Nick?
他不在家 但是斯托顿警方刚打来电♥话♥
Not home, but Stoughton PD just called,
说科佩克的妈妈去了警局
said Kopec's mom's at the station,
说艾拉给她打了个电♥话♥ 好像很伤心
saying Ira called her all upset,
跟她说他闯进了邻居家里
told her he broke into a neighbor's house
拿走了很多枪♥支♥弹♥药♥
and took a bunch of guns and ammo.
说他在计划干一件大事
Said he was planning something big,
好像在和她告别
like he was saying goodbye.
-杰斯 -怎么
- Jess! - Yeah?
来看这个
Check this out.
十年聚会
今晚是他们高中的十年聚会
Their high-school reunion is tonight.
一小时后开始
Starts in an hour.
十年聚会
这就是他的激发源
This is what triggered him.
他要回东区高中
He's headed to Eastside High School.
通知特警队 让他们到现场见
Alert SWAT. Have them meet us there.
不
No.
女厕所
不 艾拉 不要
No, no, Ira, Ira, please.
求你了 你不用这样
Please, you don't have to do this.
-求你了 -我不会伤害你
- Please. - I'm not gonna hurt you.
求你了
Please.
只要你在我回来之前都待在这里
As long as you stay here till I get back.
别这样 求你了 求你了
Come on, come on. No, please, please.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我打算去看一下房♥间
I'm gonna go check out the room
想想我的计划
and figure out my plan.
什么计划
What plan?
艾拉 艾拉 你要伤害谁
Ira, Ira, who are you gonna hurt?
所有人
Everybody.
他们
Them.
而你要在这里见证一切
And you're gonna watch the whole thing.
-不 艾拉 求你了 -别说话了
- No, Ira. Please-- - Stop talking!
我说真的 佩加
I mean it, Petra.
你要是离开这里 我就在外面等你
If you leave this bathroom, I will be out there,
我一定立刻把你射杀
and I will shoot you down in a second.
听懂了吗
You understand?
这边走
This way.
好了 行动
All right, let's go, people.
餐厅没有人
Cafeteria's clear.
派对应该是在这里进行
That's where the party's supposed to be.
-建筑都包围起来了吗 -他在那里
- Building surrounded? - That's him.
餐厅在一层
Cafeteria's on the first floor.
他就是要去那里 走吧
That's where he's headed. Let's go.
联调局 放下武器
FBI! Drop your weapon!
艾拉 我们是联调局 举起手出来
Ira, this is the FBI! Come out with your hands up!
跟我说句话 艾拉
Talk to me, Ira.
安全
Clear.
艾拉
Ira!
我知道1和0代表着什么
I know what the One Zero means!
我们是1 你是0
We're the ones, and you're the zero!
对吗
Is that right?
艾拉
Ira?
佩加在哪里 你对她做了什么
Where's Petra? What'd you do with her?
权力属于你 艾拉
You have the power, Ira.
权力属于你 你需要用它来结束这一切
You have the power, and you need to use it to end this.
我能理解
I understand that.
我们都知道你有多危险了
We all know how dangerous you are.
杰斯
Jess.
你还好吗
You all right?
-没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
罪犯已倒下
Subject's down.
我们分头找佩加吧
Let's spread out and go find Petra.
佩加
Petra?
-你受伤了吗 -没有
- Are you hurt? - No.
好了 亲爱的
Okay. Okay, honey.
没事了
It's okay.
我在厕所发现了人♥质♥
Found the hostage in the bathroom.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表