剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
How do you know?
-因为他来过 -什么
- Because he was here. - What?
因为他给了我这个
Because he gave me this.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我能留着吗
Well...can I keep it?
-一 二 恰恰恰 -恰恰恰
- One, two, cha-cha-cha! - Cha-cha-cha.
恰恰恰 恰恰恰
Cha-cha-cha, cha-cha-cha.
一 二 恰恰恰
ne, two, cha-cha-cha.
浪子回来了
The prodigal son returns.
我有很多身份 浪子可算不上
I'm a lot of things. Prodigal isn't one of them.
-这裙子哪来的 -这是他们婚礼上要穿的
- Where'd you get the dress? - It's for their wedding.
对 我们今天去城里买♥♥的
Yeah, we picked it up in town today.
我们想着 弥补之前的所有裂痕
We thought we'd, you know, make up for any lines crossed earlier.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
嗯 我很喜欢
Yeah, I like it.
好看 很好看
It's nice, very nice.
-那只是一条裙子 -那不仅只是一条裙子
- It's just a dress. - It's not just a dress!
一个想念你 想了解你的人
Someone who misses you, who wants to get to know you,
还真是容易取悦
that's an easy mark.
我...那不是...
I--that is not--
我在慢慢了解我的孙女
I'm getting to know my granddaughter,
你却一直都在阻挠我
and you've been fighting me the whole way.
你是不满意我和玛丽结婚吗
You have a problem with me and Marie getting married?
不 爱是很美好的
No, love is a beautiful thing.
你也应该再找一个
You should give it another whirl.
你觉得你和玛丽能持续多久
How long do you think you and Marie are gonna last?
可能到我死为止 至少我们是这么希望的
Probably till I'm dead, at least that's the idea.
不过我想爱都是这样
Then, I guess it always is.
我在努力 你也可以努力一下
Hey, I'm trying here. You could try a little too.
你得放下了 杰斯
You gotta let this go, Jesse-B,
放下我和你之间的这些东西
whatever this is between you and me.
是因为你的妈妈吗
Is it about your mom?
因为我们之间的问题
Because whatever went south between us
跟你与你妹妹露易丝无关
had nothing to do with you and your sister Louise.
还是因为那次假期我们没有...
Or is it about the vacation we didn't--
你没有来参加安吉琳的葬礼
You didn't come to Angelyne's funeral!
因为我当时进监狱了
Because I was in jail.
监狱 为什么
Jail? What for?
那不重要
Nothing important.
多久
How long?
痛苦的15个月
15 miserable months.
你为什么不告诉我 我可以帮你的
Well, why didn't you tell me? I could have helped you.
你是我儿子
You're my son.
我没有脸
I was embarrassed.
你当时已经够难过了
You had enough on your plate dealing with your grief.
但我现在来了 和你不一样
But I'm here now, unlike you.
我来这里待了一个多星期 几乎见不到你
I've been here over a week, I barely seen you.
我要工作 爸爸
I have to go to work, Dad.
工作怎么会比你的家庭更重要
Well, how is work more important than your family?
对我来说没有东西比塔莉更重要
Nothing's more important to me than Tali.
真的吗 因为
What, really? Because
她最熟悉的只有你离开那扇门时
all she's ever gonna know about you is the back of your head
留下的后脑勺
while you're walking out the door.
那比她对你的了解多多了
Well, it's more than she should know about you.
我觉得我和玛丽住在露易丝家会更自在些
I think Marie and I'd be more comfortable staying at Louise's.
我们都会更自在些
I think we all would.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表