剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
What, what? Spit it out.
没什么
No, just, um,
我也说不清 也许我们应该
I don't know, maybe we should--
我们应该停手
maybe we should stop.
-你要像其他人那样离我而去吗 -我没有
- You gonna walk away from me like everybody else did? - No.
我是唯一一个关心你的人 凯尔
I'm the only one who gives a damn about you, Kyle.
当初你在外流浪乞讨的时候
I took you in when you were roaming outside
是我收留了你
of that thrift shop begging for quarters.
你有更好的地方可去 那就滚出我的车
You got somewhere better to go, get the hell out of my van.
对不起
Sorry.
我跟你开玩笑呢
I'm just messing with you.
听着 我也不想干了
Look, I'm over this, too.
但还有最后一个任务要完成
But it's just one more mission.
这是私人恩怨
This one's personal.
干完这票 我在德州有个朋友
After that, I got a bud in Texas--
能把我们带到墨西哥去
gonna get us into Mexico.
他在那边有个农场 我们可以骑马
He has a ranch there, there's horses we can ride.
你可以在那画画
Or you can draw.
没事了吧
We good?
是吧
Yeah?
没事了
Yeah.
我和凯尔玩过几回
I mean, yeah, me and Kyle hung out a little.
我们不是特别要好的朋友
It's not like we were best friends.
你们关系比朋友更亲密吗
Are you more than friends?
我不是同性恋
I'm not gay.
-那凯尔呢 -我不清楚
- Is Kyle? - I don't know.
即便我是 我为什么要告诉你们呢
And even if I did, why would I tell you guys?
因为这可以救他的命
To save his life.
凯尔现在有很多麻烦 拉蒙特
Kyle's in a lot of trouble, Lamont.
如果你知道怎么找到他或者知道他在哪
If you know how we can reach out to him or where he might be,
现在是告诉我们的好机会
now would be a good time to say something.
-他干什么了 -他开枪杀人了
- What'd he do? - He shot some people.
不可能
No way.
我认识一两个做得出来这种事的孩子
I know one or two kids who would do something like that.
但是凯尔 不可能
But Kyle? Not even close.
我们有一次在桥下涂鸦
We once tagged a pillar under a bridge
他害怕了好几个月
and he was paranoid about it for months.
他以为他爸会把他送去警局
He thought his own father would turn him in to the police.
他们关系不好吧
They didn't get along, did they?
不好 他爸一直想让他打橄榄球
Yeah, his father wanted him to work out and play football.
一直说他就是他不想成为的第二个卡马罗
Kept promising him this used Camaro that he didn't even want.
他爸爸生病之后
After his father got sick,
凯尔告诉我 他很高兴不用办葬礼
Kyle told me he was glad there couldn't be a funeral
这样他就不用假装他很伤心了
so he didn't have to go and pretend to be sad.
快告诉我有什么进展
Tell me we got a break here.
一百里内的人都去找那辆车了
Everybody within 100 miles has eyes out for that van.
没有一个人有发现
Not one sighting.
他们躲在一个僻静的地方
They're hunkered down somewhere secluded.
-只在杀人的时候出来 -我们查了
- They only come out to hunt. - We've run the table
他们所有的朋友和熟人
on all their friends and acquaintances.
没有任何发现
Nothing.
警长动用了一些关系
The sheriff's department pulled some strings
打开了凯尔的少年犯罪记录
to unseal the paperwork on Kyle's juvie arrest.
他是因偷美术材料被抓的
He was busted for shoplifting art supplies.
追随他的梦想
Following his passion.
他妈妈一直在鼓励他画画 她去世了
His mother encouraged it. He lost her.
他爸爸嘲笑他 他又开始偷东西了
His father ridiculed him. He reverted to stealing.
一场外星人的绑♥架♥事件
An alien abduction--
故事结尾出现的生物是名女性
the creature at the end of the story is a female.
母性象征
Maternal representation.
就像被传送到太空船里的男孩
It's as if the boy who's transported to the spacecraft
像被传送回子♥宫♥里一样
is being welcomed back into the womb.
这是一个渴望母亲的孩子
This is a child longing for his mother,
就像塔莉在安吉琳去世后一样
like Tali after Angelyne passed.
这有点意思
This is interesting.
凯尔的罪犯记录里他去世的母亲是丽莎·卡尔霍恩
Kyle's juvie report lists his dead mother as Lisa Calhoun,
不是丽莎·丹尼森
not Lisa Dennison.
丽莎·丹尼森
卡尔霍恩是她的夫姓
Calhoun was her maiden name.
那心中的LC代表的是他妈妈吗
The "L.C." In the heart on the sidewalk is his mom?
凯尔恨他的父亲恨到
Kyle hated his father so much
他在给警方提供家庭信息时
he refused to pin the Dennison surname on her
都不把丹尼森的姓加在母亲名字上
when he gave his family information to the police.
我们要找的这个孩子有恋母情结
We have a kid with a mommy problem.
我觉得有个人应该可以找到他
I think I know someone who might be able to reach him.
这会是场直播
This is gonna be broadcast live
然后会在新闻上滚动播放
and then replayed on the news
希望他能看到之后来联♥系♥你
in the hope that he sees it and he responds to you.
我不知道该跟他说什么
I don't know what to say to him.
这个我们会帮你准备
We'll help you with that.
但我只是他的美术老师
But I'm just his art teacher.
不管你知不知道 你对来说都很重要
Whether you know it or not, you're important to him.
你是他最接近于家人的角色
You're the closest thing he has to family.
我不知道
I don't know.
如果我们还有其他选择的话
I wouldn't ask you to put yourself out there like this
我也不会让你来做这件事了
if we had another option.
凯尔现在一个男人影响下
Kyle's under the influence of a man
下决心走上一条不归路
hell-bent on self-destruction.
如果我们不做点什么
Now if we don't change that dynamic,
凯尔不会有好果子吃
it's not gonna end well for Kyle.
你说他给过你一张慰问卡
You told us he made you a condolence card.
这说明他心地善良
That shows me this is a kid with empathy,
有同情心
with a good heart.
我们需要激发出他善良的天性
We need to appeal to that, appeal to his humanity.
好吧
Okay.
什么时候
When?
就现在
Now.
尽管封校了
We've arranged to do it in your classroom
但我们还是把录制地点安排在了教室里
even though the school's shut down.
他对那里很熟悉 还有愉快的回忆
It's a familiar place to him, and one with good memories.
希望他见到你
Hopefully he'll see you
能想起来你们在那里的故事
and remember you had a connection there.
凯尔 是我 迪亚兹
Hi, Kyle. It's Ms. Diaz.
我知道你现在处境不太妙
I know you're in some kind of trouble.
他们说你犯了罪 我不知道究竟是不是你干的
I don't know if you did what they say you did,
但是你必须在误伤其他人之前
but it's important that you turn yourself in
从这件事里脱身出来
before anyone else gets hurt.
拨♥打♥屏幕上的电♥话♥
Call the number on the screen,
美术教师恳求狙击手停手
我会接起你的电♥话♥
and I'll be the one who picks up.
你也可以告诉我你在哪里
Or you can tell me where you are
我们会去找你
and we'll come get you.
凯尔 我们之间有个共同点
You and I shared something special, right, Kyle?
我们都喜欢画画
We both love art.
你可能不知道
You probably don't know this,
但我之所以在这教书 就是因为有像你一样的孩子
but the reason I teach at this school is kids like you.
我知道你有多喜欢画画
I know how much your drawing
那些画对你意义非凡
and your sketches meant to you.
我还记得 有一次你和我说
I remember when you told me
你父亲发现你
what your father did to punish you
从艺术商店里偷了画笔时
when he found out you stole those brush pens
是怎么惩罚你的
from the art store.
他冲进你的房♥间
How he went into your room and tore up
撕毁了墙上的每一幅画
every drawing on your wall.
但那并未打消你的热情
But you didn't let that stop you.
你很坚定
You were strong.
没有从此一蹶不振
You didn't let him defeat you.
你现在也要这样 凯尔
And that's what you need to do now, Kyle.
坚定一点 听从内心的声音
Be strong, and follow your heart,
你知道该怎么做
and do what you know is right.
凯子 干什么呢
Hey Katz, what's taking so long?
该出发了
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表