剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Somewhere we gotta be!
迪亚兹女士 做得很好
Well done, Ms. Diaz.
抱歉没有按照台词来
I'm sorry I went off script.
不 你发挥得恰到好处
No, thanks for reaching down and being so open.
-很棒 -我接个电♥话♥
- You were great. - I gotta take this.
不好意思
Excuse me.
路易斯 怎么了
Louise, what's going on?
你在工作时间和我说这个
You're calling me at work about that?
希望他能看到
I just hope he was watching.
好吧 发过来
Fine, send it.
看到了
Okay, I see it.
那是他女朋友
That's his girlfriend.
我现在没空和你细聊
I can't get into this with you right now, okay?
我先挂了 抱歉
I gotta go. I'm sorry.
-又是你父亲 -这次不是
- Your father again? - No.
是我姐姐 和我说我父亲的事
My sister, about my father.
迪亚兹女士 你有凯尔的作品吗
Ms. Diaz, do you have any of Kyle's artwork?
我想看一看
I'd love to see it.
有的
I should.
我保留了这些学生作品
I was saving these student projects for the art fair,
等一切回归正轨后 办一个美术展
if things ever get back to normal.
这些是凯尔画的
These are Kyle's.
LC
L.C.
丽莎·卡尔霍恩
Lisa Calhoun.
我记得这幅画
I remember that one.
他母亲去世时 他画下了那里的风景
He sketched the spot where his mother died.
他把路边的那个地方当作圣地
A shrine he made, by the road.
介意我把这些画都挂起来吗
You mind if we hang on to these?
-请随意 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
一位相信他的老师可以改变一个人的命运
One teacher who believes in you can change your life.
也可以拯救一个人
Or save it.
希望对他有用
Let's hope she got through to him.
弹匣装满了吗
Your clip is full?
满了
Yeah.
那准备开枪吧
Go for it.
-我要射击所有人吗 -不用
- Do I have to shoot them all? - No.
击中沙琳就行
Just make sure you hit Charlene.
为什么不是你来
Why don't you do it?
因为轮到你了 凯尔
Because it is your turn, Kyle.
她就像丢垃圾一样抛弃了我们
Hey, she threw us out, man, like we were garbage.
你难道不愤怒吗
Doesn't that piss you off?
但她的孩子们就会失去母亲
Yeah, but her kids won't have a mom.
谁管呢 说不定你还是在帮他们呢
Well, who cares? You'll be doing them a favor.
看看她
Look at her.
她拿着炸鸡吃的样子就像头肥母牛
She's taking down that fried chicken like a fat cow.
继续啊
Go on.
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
怎 怎 怎么了
What--what--what's wrong?
-我做不到 -不 你可以
- I can't. - Yes, you can.
准备好了吗
Ready?
三
Three...
二
Two...
-算了吧 -不行
- Come on. - No.
你现在是要跟我对着干吗 小伙子
Don't you turn on me now, man!
赶紧瞄准她 像个男人一样 他妈的扣动板机
Just line her up, be a man, and pull the damn trigger!
快点
Go!
小孩跑开的时候扭伤了脚踝
Kid sprained his ankle running away.
还有一位在这野餐的女士
Also, a lady who was picnicking here
跟我的同事说她已经跟联调局谈过了
told my guys she'd already spoken to the FBI
因为她认识一位狙击手
because she knew one of the snipers.
沙琳·布考斯基
Charlene Bukowski.
-福杰尔的女房♥东 -他们要狙击她
- Folger's landlady. - They were gunning for her.
那辆小货车里有动静吗
Any activity inside the van?
没什么动静
Nothing we can see or hear.
但在你们到之前
But we also didn't wanna get too close
我们也不想靠的太近
until you guys got here.
谢谢 副队 做得很好
Thank you, sergeant. Good job.
你和你的特别行动小组做得不错
You and your squad were on point.
后门有狙击手的切槽
There's a sniper slot cut in the back door
在车牌后面
behind the license plate,
但我没看到任何弹痕
but I don't see any weapons poking through.
哈里斯·福杰尔 凯尔·丹尼森
Harris Folger, Kyle Dennison.
我是联调局特别探员杰斯·拉克鲁瓦
I'm Agent Jess LaCroix of the FBI.
我们已经包围了你们的货车
We have your van surrounded.
我想让你们打开门
I want you to open the doors,
把手放到我们能看见的位置
come out slowly with your hands first
慢慢走出来
where we can see them.
我们看到了热成像画面
Hey, we got one heat signature.
看上去像一个人面朝上躺在货车厢后面
Looks like a person laying face up in the back of the van.
不管那是谁 他们都没动
Whoever that is, they're not moving.
我们能看见你在货车里
We can see you in the van.
去前座那
Move forward to the front seat.
如果你需要帮助 把手举起来
If you need help, raise your hand.
我们不能等了 我们应该进车里
Hey, we can't wait. We gotta get inside that van.
那可能是个埋伏
It could be an ambush.
或者里面的人可能死了
Or whoever's inside could be dying.
他们之间关系紧张
It was only a matter of time before there was tension
只是时间问题
between those two.
其中一个一定已经焦虑了
One of them must have snapped,
开枪射了另一个 逃跑了
shot the other one, and got away.
我们去货车那
We're moving on the van.
胸口中了两枪
Two gunshots to the chest.
近距离射击
Close range.
-他死了 -这有一把AR-15
- He's gone. - AR-15's here.
-那把格洛克呢 -一定是凯尔拿走了
- Where's the Glock? - Kyle must have taken it.
收到劫车的报案
Carjacking just got called in.
餐厅停车场 离这三个街区
Diner parking lot, about three blocks from here.
持枪的白人男性
White teenage male with a gun,
劫走了一辆黑色的大众捷达
took off in a black Volkswagen Jetta.
发出通缉令 携带武器 危险
Get a BOLO out, armed and dangerous.
调动一切可以调动的人 还有飞机
I want every available unit you have and an airship--
在他逃远之前
before he gets too far.
丽莎·丹尼森在哪出的车祸
Lisa Calhoun's car accident, where was that?
415号♥州际公路 哈维斯湖附近
State Road 415 near Harveys Lake.
-离这大概10英里 -凯尔为什么会去那
- About ten miles from here. - Why would Kyle go there?
战场上垂死的人都会哭喊着找妈妈
Dying men on the battlefield cry out for their mothers.
凯尔走投无路了 他杀了他的同伙
Kyle's run out of options. He killed his accomplice.
他最后的念头就是寻求母亲的安慰
His last impulse will be to seek comfort from his mother.
他可能用那把枪去和她相会
And he might use that gun to join her.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道我很久没来了
I know it's been a while.
最近事情变得有点疯狂
Things have been kinda crazy lately.
记得我上次跟你说的那个寄养家庭吗
So that foster home I was telling you about last time?
那些孩子大多数都是混♥蛋♥
Yeah, most of those kids were jerks.
我认识了个岁数大一点的家伙
I met this older guy.
他收留了我 对我非常好
He took me in, and treated me pretty good--
甚至比爸爸对我还好
better than Dad, even.
我知道那也没什么稀奇的
And I know that's not saying much.
但至少他让我画素描 做手翻书
But at least he let me do my sketches and my flip books.
还有
And...
我希望你能看到这些
I wish you could've seen some of those.
我对我们做的感到很抱歉 他和我
I'm sorry about what we did, him and I--
我做的
what I did.
我不知道上帝会不会原谅我
I don't know if God can ever forgive me,
但我希望你会原谅我
but I hope that you can.
因为我真的不是个坏人
'Cause I'm really not a bad person.
我是吗
Am I?
我很想你 妈妈
I miss you so much, Mom.
我只是很害怕 你帮不了我
I'm just so scared, and there's nothing you can do to help me.
我只是太痛苦了
I'm in so much pain.
我只是想不再痛苦
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表