剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
I mean, it's, like, you think you know someone, right?
结果他们有许多你不知道的秘密
And it turns out, they got secrets you never even knew about.
我发现了点东西
Hey, I got something.
我对那个女孩的照片做了反向图片搜索
I did a reverse image search on the girl in the photo,
找到了她
and I found her.
她叫米歇尔·库提安科
Her name's Michelle Cutiongco.
在圣弗洛里安学院读高二
Sophomore at St. Florian's Academy,
家住帕西波尼
and she lives in Parsippany.
这太荒谬了
This is insane.
马修怎么会认识一位新泽西州的高中女孩
How would Matthew know a high-school girl from New Jersey?
更重要的是 郎塔克帮是怎么知道她的
More pertinent question is, how do the Lontocs knows her?
那些信息都来自于他们的一次性手♥机♥
Those messages came from their burners.
杰斯 纽约市警♥察♥局刚打电♥话♥来说
Jess, NYPD just called about shots fired
在鲍尔里街车站发生了枪击
at Bowery Street station.
三人死亡 一人受伤
Three dead, one wounded.
两名死亡人员均为郎塔克帮成员
Two of the dead were Lontocs.
-是德罗西吗 -一定是
- De Rossi? - It's got to be.
我们必须在死更多人之前找到他
We need to find him before more bodies drop.
我们最不希望的就是帮派火拼
Last thing we want is a gang war
导致平民被杀
with civilians getting killed.
你俩去那里
You two get over there.
务必查看监控录像
Make sure you check security cameras.
看看他是否上了那辆火车
See if he got on that train.
那个女孩有任何消息吗
Any news on the girl?
我们还一无所知
We don't know anything yet.
肯尼和我会去搞清楚
Kenny and I are about to find out.
这个肯定是德罗西 但那女人是谁
That's definitely De Rossi, but who's the lady?
可能是人♥质♥
Hostage maybe?
不 我觉得不是
No, I don't think so.
往回倒
Go back.
等等 就在这里
Wait, right there.
你看 他们正全神贯注地对话
You see, they were having a full-on conversation.
她并没试图逃跑
She's not trying to break free.
是的 他们彼此认识
Yeah, they know each other.
可能是那个小三
Could be the other woman.
什么小三
What other woman?
德罗西的老婆说他为了别人离开了她
De Rossi's wife said he left her for someone.
如果这是那个女人 他们显然是合谋的
If this is her, they're obviously working together,
而郎塔克帮正追杀他们
and the Lontocs are targeting them.
等等 再倒回去一下
Wait, go forward again.
德罗西没上火车 那个女人也没跟他走
De Rossi didn't get on a train, and the woman's not with him.
那她去了哪里
So where'd she go?
我好害怕 就跑开了 布兰登
I panicked, and I ran, Brendan.
-他们想杀了我们 -凯莉 冷静点
- They were trying to kill us! - Kellie, calm down.
-你在哪里 -我要去找我妈
- Where are you? - I am going to my mother's.
我担心他们可能也在跟踪她
I'm worried that they might be after her, too.
我们必须让事情回到正轨
We have to make this right.
别再管什么让事情回到正轨了
There's no making this right anymore.
他们想杀了我们
They're trying to kill us!
我们必须离开这里
We got to get the hell out of here.
我不能一走了之 我妈需要我
I can't just leave. My mother needs me.
如果你死了 就无法为她做任何事
You can't do anything for her if you're dead.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我们需要钱出城
We need money to get out of town.
我去安排之前约好今天取的东西 好吗
I'm gonna do the pickups I had lined up for today, all right?
然后我就去你家见你
And then I'm gonna meet you at your place.
做好离开的准备
Be ready to go.
不行 他们知道我在帮你
No. They know that I'm helping you.
他们肯定第一个去那里找
That's the first place they're going to look.
去我叔叔家吧 没人知道那里
Go to my uncle's instead. Nobody knows about it.
好吧 我八点去那里找你
Good. I'll meet you there at 8:00.
爱你 亲爱的
I love you, baby.
一切当心
Be careful.
好的
Okay.
你没惹麻烦 米歇尔
You're not in trouble here, Michelle.
但我们需要你诚实
But we do need you to be honest.
我很诚实
I am.
我发誓 平生绝没见过
I've definitely never seen either of them
他们中的任何一位
in my entire life, I swear.
我不明白 发生了什么事
I don't understand. What's going on?
我们在一部手♥机♥里发现了你女儿的照片
We found your daughter's photo on a cell phone.
手♥机♥属于一个叫马修·特纳的男人
It belongs to a man named Matthew Turner,
我们担心可能存在
and we're concerned about the possibility
不正当关系
of an inappropriate relationship.
这是你吗
Is that you?
对 是我 但我绝对
Yes, that's me, but I definitely
没把我的照片发给过他
didn't send my picture to him.
-米歇尔 -妈
- Michelle. - Mom!
我没有 我不认识马修·特纳
I didn't, and I don't know a Matthew Turner.
那你的照片怎么会在他手♥机♥里
Then how is it on his phone?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是他在网上偷的
Maybe he stole it off the Internet or something.
所以你从没跟特纳先生联♥系♥过
So you never communicated with a Mr. Turner?
从没给他打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥ 发视频吗
Phone calls, texts, never sent him a video?
-没有 -视频
- No. - Video?
什么视频
What video?
很抱歉你不得不看这个
I'm sorry that you have to see this,
但我们必须知道答案
but we do need answers.
米歇尔 视频里的是你吗
Michelle, is this you in the video?
-天啊 -不 那不是我
- Oh, my God! - No, that's not me!
-这太丢人了 -我发誓 我可以证明
- That's so shameful! - I swear, I can prove it!
你什么时候纹的身
When did you get a tattoo?
这是我的身体
It's my body.
我想怎样就怎样
I can do whatever I want with it.
回你的房♥间 马上
Go to your room! Now!
还有其他问题吗
Any more questions?
没有了 夫人
Uh, no, ma'am.
那请你们走吧
You can show yourselves out.
那个女儿说的是实话
Mm, daughter's telling the truth.
一定是
Definitely.
不认识马修 不认识德罗西
Doesn't know Matthew. Doesn't know De Rossi.
我确定她跟郎塔克帮没任何关系
I'm sure she has nothing to do with the Lontocs.
是朗达
It's Rhonda.
马修醒了
Matthew's awake.
你说什么
What are you saying?
你真注册了那个约会网站吗
You for real set up a profile on a dating website?
我只是在打发时间
I was just messing around.
这没什么大不了的
It wasn't anything serious.
这很严重 马修
It is serious, Matthew.
我知道你有多爱朗达
I know how much you love Rhonda.
我当然很爱
Of course I do.
我只是
I was just--
很好奇 好吗
I was curious, okay?
有时婚姻生活会有些无趣
Sometimes marriage can get a little boring.
我以为我会看看那些网站什么样
I figured I'd see what it was like on these sites
也许和人聊聊什么的 仅此而已
a-and maybe talk to someone, but that was it.
我没打算出轨
It's not like I was planning on cheating on her.
跟我说说
While you're on this app,
你在使用这款应用时发生了什么
walk me through what happens.
这个女孩给我发信息
This girl messages me.
-我们聊了一会 -这没什么
- We chatted a little. - It was nothing.
然后她突然给我发了几张裸照和一段视频
Then out of the blue, she sends me nudes and then a video.
再说一遍 没有 我没找她要这些
And for the record, no, I didn't ask her for 'em.
好吧 那你是如何回应的
All right. How'd you respond?
-我立即删除了这个应用 -很好
- I deleted the app right away. - Good.
第二天 我接到一个陌生来电
The next day, I got a call from someone
那人说是她的叔叔
saying he was her uncle.
他说他的侄女还未成年 我吓坏了
He said that his niece was underage, and I freaked out.
我之前不知道她未成年
I had no idea she was underage.
然后他叫我付五千块
And then he told me to pay five grand,
否则他就会因藏有儿童色情让人逮捕我
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表