剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
I don't know what that means.
我在说
It means
这不是杀害阿妮莎和德里克凶手的声音
that's not the voice of Anissa and Derek's killer.
但是你早就知道了 对吧
But you already knew that, didn't you?
告诉我真♥相♥ 我就放了特莎
Tell me the truth, and I'll let Tessa go.
爸爸 拜托 照她说的做吧
Dad, please. Just give her what she wants.
凶手的声音被编辑过
The killer's voice was edited.
-真不情愿 -不 但不是我做的
- So passive, - No, no, but I didn't do it!
他不愿意承担任何责任
he's not taking any responsibility.
是镇长 他逼我隐瞒的
The mayor did! And he made me cover it up.
你知道名字 真正的凶手 对吧
You know his name, don't you? The real killer?
保证你不会伤害特莎
Promise me you won't hurt Tessa.
告诉我他的名字
Tell me his name now.
你们两个 往右走
You two. Take the steps to the right.
你们两个 往右走
You two. Take the steps to the right.
声波不相符
The waveforms aren't matching.
你们两个 往右走
You two. Take the steps to the right.
这被编辑过
It's been edited.
有人变了声
Someone must have pitch-shifted
改变了平衡值 给凶手变音了
and changed the EQ of the audio to alter the killer's voice.
你能恢复吗
Can you restore it?
你们两个
You two.
往右走
Take the steps to the right.
你们两个
You two.
往右...
Take the steps to the--
往右走
Take the steps to the right.
你们两个 往右...
You two. Take the--
你们两个
You two.
往右走
Take the steps to the right.
你们两个
You two.
往右走
Take the steps to the right.
就是他
It's him.
这是真正的凶手
That's the real killer.
听起来是个少年
Sounds like it could be a teenager.
如果是蓄意隐瞒 那警长肯定知道
If this is a cover-up, the sheriff could be involved.
联♥系♥肯尼和奥尔蒂斯
Call Kenny and Ortiz.
和他们说是怎么回事
Tell them what's going on.
让他们赶紧去警长家
Get them over to the sheriff's house.
我们去他的办公室
We'll head over to his office.
走
Let's go.
联调局
FBI!
这边
In here!
-救命 -这里还有人吗
- Help! - Anyone else here?
不 不
No. No!
不 没有
No...no.
-克劳迪娅在哪里 -她来过了
- Where's Claudia? - She was here.
她抓走了我女儿
She took my daughter.
-她带她去哪里了 -我不知道
- Where'd she take her? - I don't know.
她和我说她不会伤害她的
She told me she wouldn't hurt her
只要我说出真♥相♥
if I promised to tell the truth.
什么真♥相♥ 掩盖的事吗
Truth about what? The cover-up?
你早就知道音频被编辑过 警长
We know the audio was doctored, Sheriff.
-是你干的吗 -不是
- Did you do that? - No!
不是 都是镇长干的
No. It was all the mayor.
但是你知道是谁的声音 对吗
But you do know whose voice it is, don't you?
你和克劳迪娅说了他的名字吗
Did you tell Claudia his name?
听我说
Listen to me.
你想要找回你的女儿
You want to get your daughter back,
就得告诉我们这是谁的声音
you need to tell us whose voice that is.
布莱恩·卡斯特罗
Bryan Castro.
镇长的儿子
The mayor's son.
你女儿认识布莱恩吗
Does your daughter know Bryan?
她和他一起上学
She goes to school with him.
她和这件事一点关系都没有 我发誓
She has nothing to do with this, I swear.
-这是你的手♥机♥吗 -是的
- Is this your phone? - Uh-huh.
你和你女儿在家庭组里吗
You and your daughter share the same plan?
进去了
I'm in.
她在这里 找到了
There she is. I got her.
拜托 那女人是个疯子
Please. That woman's crazy.
拜托了 救回我的女儿
Please, just get my daughter back.
我尽快赶过来了
I got here as fast as I could.
怎么回事
What's going on?
是你杀了阿妮莎和德里克吗
Did you kill Anissa and Derek?
什么 我不会那么做的
What? I would never do that.
别顽抗了 布莱恩
Give it up, Bryan.
特莎知道是你干的了 她爸爸和她说了
Tessa knows it was you. Her daddy told her so.
等等 特莎 我发誓不是我
Wait, Tessa, I swear it wasn't me!
不要再撒谎了
No more lying!
该偿还你做的事了
Time to pay up for what you did.
这边
This way.
过来 过来
Come on. Come on.
护林员的车就在这里
Ranger's truck is here.
这辆卡玛洛是布莱恩·卡斯特罗名下的
And the Camaro is registered to Bryan Castro.
窗户都遮上了
With the windows covered like that,
我们没法开枪
we can't get a clear sight.
提醒你们一下 克劳迪娅和他们一起
A reminder: Claudia's inside with them.
她有武器 脑子也不清楚
She's armed, and she's not thinking straight.
杰斯 她正在直播
Jess! She's broadcasting live.
我们要切断信♥号♥♥吗
Should we cut the feed?
这是我们唯一能看到里面的渠道
Not when it's our only view inside.
你以前是德里克的朋友
You were Derek's friend.
对吗 布莱恩
Weren't you, Bryan?
但是你先喜欢上了阿妮莎
But you liked Anissa first.
你看到她
When you saw her there
坐在这张桌子边
at that very table,
她那天和她的朋友一起 在...
she was with friends that day, just...
吃一些冰淇淋
getting some ice cream.
她和我说过她见到了你
She told me about meeting you.
她总是会和我说一些这种事
She always used to tell me things like that.
我们关系特别好
We were very close.
她说过
She said...
你看上去人很好
you seemed nice.
但后来她遇到了德里克
But then she saw Derek.
她想要的是他 而不是你
She wanted him, not you.
那天在树林里
That day in the woods,
德里克本来是要见你
Derek had plans with you.
但是他放了你鸽子
Derek canceled plans with you
去找她了 然后
to be with her, and--
我只是在描述最可能的推测
I'm just spinning the most likely story here--
你就受不了了
you couldn't take it.
是真的 对吗 你受不了了
It's true, isn't it? You couldn't take it.
也许你觉得你可以恐吓我亲爱的阿妮莎
Maybe you thought you could scare my sweet Anissa
让她爱上你 但是没有用
into loving you, but that never works.
所以在嫉妒的盛怒下 你杀了他们俩
So you killed them both in a jealous rage.
多么熟悉的故事啊
Such a familiar story.
你知道你变成了什么吗 布莱恩
Do you know what that makes you, Bryan?
最典型的怪物
The most typical monster.
说啊
Say it!
说出你干了什么
Say what you did.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it!
布莱恩 拜托
Bryan, please.
你想知道阿妮莎还怎么描述你吗 布莱恩
You want to know what else Anissa said about you, Bryan?
她说你是个朋友
She said you were a friend
只是一个朋友而已
and you'd never be anything else.
哈娜 克劳迪娅下次放下枪
Hana, next time Claudia puts down that gun,
-就告诉我 -收到
- you let me know. - Copy.
你掐死阿妮莎的时候是不是觉得自己很强大
Did you feel strong when you were strangling Anissa?
你只是一个小男孩
Because you're just a little boy,
我不害怕你
and I'm not afraid of you.
她的灵体在保护我
Her spirit is protecting me now.
你无法摧毁这样的她
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表