剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
在美发店里被击毙的
Shot dead in the salon.
长得和他很像啊
Looks just like him.
我认识的男的有一半看着都长这样儿
Half the men I know look like that.
人们只看到他们想看到的东西
People see what they want to see.
或者他们会对眼皮底下的视而不见
Or they ignore what's right in front of them.
克劳迪娅不是简单的精神病发作
Claudia isn't just suffering a psychotic break.
她认为她在替天行道
She thinks she's serving a higher power.
追杀阿妮莎案子的疑犯
Targeting suspects in Anissa's case?
我们需要去和森尼韦尔警方谈谈
We need to talk to Sunnyvale sheriffs.
我从一开始就在 我的小丫头
I've been here from the beginning, baby girl.
但我们都有终点
But we all have an end.
我找到了终结你的那个人
I found the man who was yours.
我让他付出了代价
I made him pay.
我完成了你所需要的事 阿妮莎 我的灵魂向导
I've done what you needed, Anissa, my spirit guide.
给我个指示吧
Send me a sign.
什鲁斯伯里美发店两人被杀
女士
Ma'am?
这里不允许有明火
Not allowed to have open flame out here.
你听到没有
Hey, did you hear me?
是公园规定
It's a park rule.
女士
Ma'am?
女士
Ma'am.
求求你 别 别
Please, no! No!
求求你
Please! Hey.
我不允许你熄灭她的火焰
I won't let you put out her light.
求求你别开枪
Please don't!
我们认为逃犯就在森尼韦尔
We think our fugitive is right here in Sunnyvale
充当除暴安良的侠客
acting as a vigilante,
追杀杀害德里克的人
hunting down whoever killed Derek and Anissa.
如果你们想要在森尼韦尔辖区内找个人
If you're looking to locate someone in Sunnyvale proper,
不用担心 我们地方很小
don't worry. We're small.
人口大约四千人
Population around 4,000.
不过州立公园的情况就不一样了
Yeah, state park's a different story, though.
成千上万亩的地方 没有人烟
Thousands of acres, uninhabited.
有无数的地方可以藏身
Millions of places to hide.
我们就是在这地方发现尸体的
That's where we found the bodies.
德里克和阿妮莎是怎么死的
How did Derek and Anissa die?
凶手把他们捆了起来
Killer tied them up.
强♥奸♥了阿妮莎
Raped Anissa.
强迫德里克看着
Forced Derek to watch.
然后他用双手把她掐死
Then he strangled her with his bare hands
并从头后射杀了德里克
and shot Derek in the back of the head.
与丹尼和简被害的方式一样
That's the same way Danny and Jane were killed.
也许克劳迪娅想让他们遭受
Maybe Claudia wants them to suffer like
德里克和阿妮莎同样的罪
Derek and Anissa?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
死因从未向公众透露
Causes of death have never been released to the public.
视频也没有
Neither has the video.
有视频吗
There's a video?
阿妮莎的手♥机♥
Anissa's cell phone.
她录下了凶杀的声音 但没有相貌
She caught the killer's voice but not his face.
男性 中等身材 宽大的运动衫
Male, medium build. Bulky sweatshirt.
有可能是丹尼·罗兹吗
Could it have been Danny Rhodes?
不 丹尼是无辜的
No, Danny was innocent.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我们有凶手的DNA
'Cause we have the killer's DNA.
我已经输入了联合DNA检索系统
I've already run it through CODIS, compared it
与哪怕是在公共场合撒尿的人都做了比对
to any man who's ever so much as taken a leak in public.
除非你有个疑犯去比对 否则DNA也没用
DNA's no use unless you have a suspect to compare it to.
所以你是说克劳迪娅杀了两名无辜的人
So you're saying that Claudia killed two innocent people
而她自己都不知道
and she doesn't even know?
我在这做镇长有20年了
Look, I've been mayor here for 20 years.
我们这里从未出过双重杀人案
We've never had a double murder.
大家都向我们施压 我们最终决定公布画像
Everyone pressured us and we finally decided to release the sketch.
公布之后不到20分钟
Within 20 minutes of it going out,
大家都疯狂了
people went nuts,
互相指责 猜疑
pointing fingers, speculating,
认为他们邻居是凶手
accusing their neighbors.
他们认为我们之中有个杀人犯
They think we have a killer in our midst.
人们只看到他们想看到的东西
People see who they want to see.
有可能是个对公园很熟悉的本地人啊
It could be a local that knows the park.
也可能是个外来的
It could also be an outsider.
不管怎样 我监狱里已经有两个犯人
Either way, I already have two false confessions
做虚假的认罪了 我不想有更多了
from guys in jail, and I don't want any more.
我还需要把只有凶手才知道的细节
I also need to hold back any details
压下来不对外公布
that only the killer would know.
我们需要案件卷宗的整套副本
We'll need a complete copy of the case file,
包括你们疑犯的DNA特征
including the DNA profile of your offender.
没问题
No problem.
乐于接受联调局的帮助
I'm happy to have the FBI's help.
我们不是来破你的案子的 警长
We're not here to solve your case, Sheriff.
而是来抓我们的在逃犯人的
We're here to find our fugitive.
我从没见过她
I've never seen her.
是她处决了我的弟弟吗
Is she the one who executed my brother?
对
Yes.
我们认为她可能精神病发作
We think she might be having a psychotic break.
我应该为此同情她吗
Am I supposed to feel sorry for her?
这个镇子上净是精神病
This whole town is full of psychos.
我和丹尼说过 那两个孩子的遭遇很惨
I told Danny, it's terrible what happened to those kids,
但他也是个受害者
but he was a victim too.
为什么呢
How so?
警方的画像一公布
As soon as the police sketch came out,
他的家庭地址就被公开到网上了
his home address was published on the Internet.
之后不久 死亡威胁就开始了
Not long after that, the death threats started
还有电♥话♥打到他老板那里要求把他解雇
and calls to his boss to have him fired.
然后他们又开始骚扰我
And then they started harassing me too.
你知道他们现在怎么叫我
You know what they call me now?
杀害孩子的杀人犯的姐姐
The kiddie killer's sister.
你弟弟向警方报告了那些威胁吗
Did your brother report the threats to the police?
给我回来
Hey, get back here!
联调局
FBI!
联调局
Hey! Hey! FBI!
联调局 站住
FBI! Stop right there!
身份证件 你们两个的
IDs, both of you.
快点快点
Hurry up. Hurry up.
快点
Come on.
伊莱·雅各布斯
Eli Jacobs?
布莱恩·卡斯特罗
Bryan Castro?
你们在森尼韦尔高中上学吗
You guys go to Sunnyvale High School?
是的 我们是阿妮莎和德里克的朋友
Yeah, we were friends with Anissa and Derek.
我们只是想警告一下那个恋童癖的妹妹
We just wanted to send that pedophile's sister a message.
好吧 我绝对不会做那样的事
Yeah, well, I'd never do something like that
来纪念逝去的朋友
to honor a fallen friend.
我很多朋友都去世了
And I have a lot of fallen friends.
布莱恩
Bryan?
发生什么事了
What the hell's going on?
你怎么不在学校
Why aren't you in school?
我...我不...
I was--I don't--
别遮遮掩掩了 孩子
Why don't you rip the Band-Aid off, kid?
伊莱和我逃课了
Eli and I skipped.
为了朝窗户丢砖头
To throw a brick through a window.
我来解决
I'll handle this.
你得回去 向谢里尔道歉
You're gonna go back there, apologize to Cheryl,
并把残局收拾干净
and clean up the mess.
这周末 你们俩归我管
Then this weekend, both of your asses are mine.
你们周六周天都要干活
You're gonna work Saturday and Sunday
来为错误买♥♥单 明白了吗
to pay for the damages, understood?
我这周末要去见特莎的
I'm supposed to see Tessa this weekend.
见不成了 走吧
Not anymore. Let's go.
你俩是跟拉克鲁瓦探员和巴恩斯探员一起的吗
You guys with Agent LaCroix and Agent Barnes?
-是的 -他们刚离开我办公室
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表