剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
好了 我进到她原来的银行账户里了
All right, I'm in her old bank accounts.
但没有
But no.
没有一笔钱是汇给列侬·马什的
There's not a single payment to Lennon Marsh.
杰西 来看看这个
Jesse, check this out.
列侬中过乐透
Lennon won the lottery.
纽约州乐透
列侬·马什 五万美元
2021年2月16日
看看这支票上的日期
Look at the date on the check.
这家伙中了五万美元
This guy wins $50,000,
三天后 他就被勒死了
and three days later, he's strangled to death?
肯尼 查查艾米丽·霍尔特的账户
Kenny, check out Emily Holt's account.
对 我看到了
Yeah, I see it.
在她死前 她每年都有4笔五千美元的
She got regular payments of $5,000 four times in the year
固定汇款
before she was killed.
-从哪儿来的 -听好了
- From where? - Get this.
来自纽约州订阅中心
Place is called Empire Subscription Center,
也就是纽约州乐透
AKA Empire State Lotto.
崔维斯在追杀乐透中奖者
Travis is going after lottery winners.
幸运儿
看起来是这样
Sure looks like it.
联调局通缉
崔维斯·拉塞尔
纽约州乐透
赢家 两万美元
因为纽约州乐透
Because of the Empire State Lottery,
我儿子将是我们家第一个大学生
my son will be the first in our family to attend college.
这就像一场梦
It's like a dream.
宇宙终于向我倾斜
The universe finally tilted my way.
纽约州乐透
赢家 两万五千美元
纽约州乐透
赢家 三万美元
我这辈子都在担心我们的经济状况
I worried about our finances my whole life.
现在我要开始享受生活了
Now I get to start living it.
刮刮乐一般在加油站和杂货店出♥售♥
Lotto scratchers are sold at gas stations and bodegas.
售价从一美元到十万美元不等
Prices range from one buck to 100,000 bucks.
赢家可以选择获得全额或者年金
Winners can receive lump sums or take annuity.
艾米丽·霍尔特就是这样获得她的两万美元的
Which is what Emily Holt did with her $20,000,
列侬不可能在他中奖后的三天内
but there's no way Lennon had gotten his 50 grand
就得到五万美元的奖金
in the three days since he won.
两名受害者身上都没有东西被偷
And nothing was stolen from either victim.
如果你不想要他们的钱
Well, what's the point of killing a lotto winner
那杀害乐透赢家有什么意义
if you don't bag their winnings?
崔维斯努力工作 想要过上正常的生活
Travis worked hard to live a normal life,
体面的生活
a decent life,
结果被踢出了警校
and was rewarded by getting bumped from the Police Academy
还跟妻子离了婚
and divorced from his wife.
这些赢家有多幸运
I mean, these winners lucked into good fortune
崔维斯就有多不幸
the same way Travis lucked out of it.
所以他们成为了他愤懑的目标 而不是贪欲
Making them perfect targets for his anger, not his greed.
杰西卡·莱纳
联调局通缉
崔维斯·拉塞尔
逐一排查纽约州乐透的获奖名单
Let's run down the list from Empire State Lotto.
我想要近两年内每一位
I want profiles on every scratcher winner
刮刮乐奖金超过两万美元的赢家档案
20K and above for the past two years.
他们中任意一人都可能是他的下一个目标
Any of them could be his next targets.
我们还有人守在崔维斯家吗
Do we still have someone posted on Travis' place?
-有的 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
告诉他们我们在路上了 也告诉杰姬
Let them know we're on our way. Let Jackie know too.
纽约州 拉奇蒙特
个人而言 我挺喜欢少即是多的原则
Personally, I like the whole "less is more" aesthetic.
我觉得这是垃圾场
I'd call it a dump.
这家伙是怎么保出来的
How the hell did this guy bond out?
给了我两万五美元 再加上这地方做抵押
Paid me 25K cash and offered this place up as collateral.
我告诉过他 如果他跑了 他就无家可归了
I told him if he skipped, he'd be homeless.
他当初哪儿来的钱给你
How'd he get the cash to pay you in the first place?
肯定是有人帮他
Somebody must've helped him.
我马上开始调查
I'll start digging in three, two, one.
看起来他大部分时间都在看电视
Looks like he spent most of his time channel surfing.
《警局在线》《执法先锋》《法律与秩序》
"NYPD Live," "Cops," "Law & Order."
对于一个没当成警♥察♥的人来说
For a police officer who never was,
这就是他最宝贵的东西
these are his prized possessions.
我们所知道的崔维斯
Everything we know about Travis
说他遵纪守法
says he respects order, boundaries.
那一个遵纪守法的人怎么会变成违法乱纪的人
So how does a rule follower become a rule breaker?
这就是二极管思维的危险之处
Well, that's the danger of a binary mindset.
规则是可以改变的
The rules can change.
他还是在按既定规则行事
He's still coloring inside the lines,
只是现在规则不一样了
it's just that the lines are different now.
崔维斯有个车♥库♥
Travis has a garage.
女郎脱衣舞俱乐部
-你是金柏莉·邓肯 -我休息
- Kimberly Duncan? - I'm on break.
除非你想去香槟房♥
Unless you want the champagne room.
要预付两百刀
It's 200 up front.
我在找崔维斯·拉塞尔
I'm looking for Travis Russell.
从没听说这个人
Never heard of him.
因为我知道是你给了他两万五美金的现金
See, 'cause I figured you were the one who gave him 25K cash
他这才在两周前在我那获取保释
so he could buy a bail bond from me two weeks ago.
不 他没去受审吗
Oh, no. Did he skip?
今早七点 我连中饭都没吃
7:00 a.m. this morning. I haven't even had lunch,
他今天就已经杀了三个人
and he's already killed three people today.
崔维斯吗 他不会做那种事
Travis? He wouldn't do that.
他是因被指控谋杀入狱的
Come on. He was in jail on a murder charge.
-你见过他吗 -没有
- Have you seen him? - No.
我不知道他在那里 我发誓
I don't know where he is. I swear.
金柏莉
Kimberly.
联调局也在找崔维斯
The FBI, they're also looking for Travis,
他们可不管他是死是活
and they don't care if he lives or dies,
我觉得你在乎
and I'm sensing you do.
什么情况 你俩是恋人
So what's going on? You two in love?
不只如此
It's not just that.
我们有交往什么的 可是
I mean, we were seeing each other and everything but...
怎么了
What?
他答应会双倍偿还
He promised he would pay me back double.
怎么还
How?
他可能还是
I guess he was bagging
私吞了一些乐透奖金
some of the lotto winnings after all.
我去 这里的每件东西
Dang, everything in this place
都比我以前公♥寓♥的东西贵
costs more than my old apartment.
除了这个
Except for that.
刮刮乐卡
Scratchers.
谢谢 老大
Thanks, boss.
我中奖了
Hey, I'm a winner.
我刚中了两万美金
Hmm, I just won 20,000 bucks.
来电 杰姬·沃德
杰姬 我等会打给你
Jackie, I'll have to call you back.
没问题 只是我想你会想知道
No problem. Just thought you'd wanna know
崔维斯答应过一个脱衣舞小姐
that Travis promised a stripper
给她一张五万的刮刮乐卡片
a $50,000 lottery scratcher
作为保释他的回报 不过你很忙
in return for bailing him out, but you're busy.
太忙了
Totally.
等等 你也中了两万
Wait, you won 20K too?
崔维斯不是在针对中奖的人
Travis isn't targeting winners.
他在挑选他们
He's hand picking them.
他操纵了这个游戏
He's got this game rigged.
这不是计划的一部分
This wasn't part of the plan.
大奖该给金伯莉
The big one was supposed to go to Kimberly,
而不是列侬
not Lennon!
崔维斯 我知道 一言难尽
Travis, I know. It's complicated.
弗洛拉 到底是什么情况
Well, Flora, what the hell happened?
我不想在电♥话♥里说这个
I don't wanna discuss it over the phone.
-我们见一面 -现在你想见面了
- Let's meet up. - Oh, now you want to meet up?
我已经错过你家了 我
I already went by your house, and I--
你走出了舒适区
You stepped out of your comfort zone.
这不是你在说话 是你的恐惧
This is not you talking. It's your fear.
-我可以帮你走出来 -怎么帮
- I can help you out of this. - How?
三点半来见我 我会给你发地址
Meet me at 3:30. I'll text you the address.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表