剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
他们带我回了得州 一年后 正式领养了我
They took me home to Texas, and a year later, it was official.
这是他们翻来覆去讲给我的故事版本
I mean, that's the story that they've told me over and over.
-所以没有秘密 -没有
- So it wasn't a secret? - No.
他们让我决定
And they left it up to me whether to get in contact
要不要联♥系♥我生物学上的家人
with my biological family.
你有想过找他们吗
You ever think about finding them?
我的生父死了
My birth father is dead.
我只有这个
And...I've had this sticky
上面有我亲生母亲的邮箱地址的告事贴七年了
with my birth mother's email address on it for seven years.
我想我只是想知道她会不会理解我
I guess I just wonder if she'd understand me.
或是我会不会在她身上看到自己的影子
Or if I'd see some piece of me in her,
终于有地方能够接纳我
that I'd finally fit in someplace.
也许是时候联♥系♥她了
Maybe it's time to reach out.
是的 也许
Yeah. Maybe.
怎么了
What?
你什么时候30岁的
When did you turn 30?
你们举办派对了吗
Did you have a party?
-办了 -没有
- Yes-- - No.
就是女孩子聚在一起
It was a chick thing.
你们不会喜欢的
I mean, you wouldn't have liked it.
女孩子聚在一起 你们收到邀请了吗
Chick thing? Were you guys invited?
-没有 -我都不知道
- No, sir. - I had no idea.
好了 菜来了
Okay, here we go.
龙虾炒饭
We've got the lobster fried rice,
宫保鸡丁
some kung pao chicken,
赠送的一打炸春卷
a dozen spicy spring rolls on the house.
谁点的芝士汉堡
And who ordered the cheeseburger?
-是我 -机智
- That'd be me. - A wise guy.
我喜欢你
I like you.
上齐了 请慢慢享用
All right. Enjoy, everybody.
谢谢
Thank you.
泽蒂
Hey, Zadie.
对 你把制冰机的把手那里拧开
Yeah, you just gotta jiggle the arm on the ice maker.
对 对 别太大声
Yeah, yeah, and don't get too loud.
我不想再收到泽曼斯基女士的便条了
I don't want another note from Mrs. Zemanski.
我舍友的告别派对
A goodbye party for my roommate.
你需要回家吗
You need to head home?
不用 他们只是舍友
No. They're just roommates.
你们是家人
This is family.
我们开始吧
Should we dig in?
来 开动吧
Yes, let's eat. Let's go.
好了
All right.
来一个 看起来不错
Get one. Mmm, they look good.
这些春卷不错
These are very good spring rolls.
你想来一个春卷配汉堡吗
Yeah. You want a spring roll to go with that burger?
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表