剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
法医毒物学检测结果
样本采集自 杰克·费里斯
他把它放进他们的酒里了
He's putting it in their drinks.
对希利亚德做同样的筛查检测
Do the same screen on Hilliard.
咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥并非消遣性毒品
Midazolam isn't a recreational drug.
而是外科手术上可以替代
It's a sedative used in surgery
异丙酚点滴的一种麻醉剂
as an alternate to a propofol drip.
他很可能是从医院搞到的
Chances are he got it from a hospital.
迪伦可能有医学的背景
Dylan may have a medical background.
他好像懂得如何给受害者下刚好的药量
He seems to know how to dose his victims
让他们能照他说的去做
just enough to render them compliant.
如果受管控的药品从医院失踪
If a controlled substance goes missing from a hospital,
应该要向缉毒局报告的
there's supposed to be a report filed with the DEA.
检索过去六个月东北地区的报告
Searching the last six months in the Northeast region.
美国缉毒局
咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
东北地区 过去六个月 咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥搜索结果
21年1月28日 皮克斯基尔医疗中心
一月份皮克斯基尔医疗中心有一个报告
I got one in January-Peekskill Medical Center,
医院药房♥丢失了四十片咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
40 tabs of midazolam missing from the hospital pharmacy.
谁报告的
Who reported it?
药房♥主任 乔安娜·里德
The pharmacy manager, Joanna Reed.
她还在那里工作
She still works there.
我提交了报告 医院做了调查
I filed a report, the hospital investigated,
纽约州 皮克斯基尔
他们对所有员工都做了问询
they interviewed all the employees,
大家都否认拿了
and everyone denied it.
-包括你吗 -对
- Including you? - Yes.
你看着很紧张
You seem nervous.
四名联调局探员站在我面前
I have four FBI agents standing in front of me,
而且感觉你们是在指控我
and it kind of feels like you're accusing me.
你们要对我进行咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥化验吗
Do you want to test me for midazolam?
我可以现在就给你们留血样和尿样
I'll give you my blood and urine right now.
我们认为药不是给你用的
We don't think it was for you.
-我要去找个律师 -放聪明点 乔安娜
- I'm gonna call a lawyer. - Be smart here, Joanna.
有人用这个药物犯下两起严重的刑事犯罪
Someone used this medication to commit two serious felonies.
你去打电♥话♥ 我们就推断你是他的同谋
You get on the phone, we assume you're his accomplice.
我们不是因为毒品来抓人的
We're not here to make a narcotics arrest.
我们在抓捕一名逃犯
We're hunting a fugitive.
如果你知道是谁 你要告诉我们
If you know who that is, you need to tell us.
现在就说
And tell us now.
我给我的朋友拿的
I took the meds for my friend.
他的名字叫艾拉·科佩克
His name is Ira Kopec.
-科佩克 -对
- Is that K-O-P-E-C? - Yes.
是他吗
Is this him?
我的天 他干了什么
Oh, my God. What did he do?
你是怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
我们在马萨诸塞州是护理学校的实验搭档
We were lab partners in nursing school in Massachusetts,
去年夏天他搬到这边来工作
and he moved down here for a job last summer,
他联♥系♥了我
and he reached out to me.
让你给他弄咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
To provide him with midazolam?
我是他的朋友 不是毒贩
I'm a friend, not his drug dealer.
他在一家看护中心上班
He works at a nursing home.
他要上很多的夜班
He was pulling a lot of overnight shifts,
等他早上回到家
and when he got home in the morning,
他无法睡觉
he couldn't fall asleep.
他很担心会被解雇
He was afraid he was gonna get fired
或者给他的病人造成伤害
or harm one of his patients.
他说只有咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥能帮助他的睡眠
He said midazolam was the only thing that helped him.
那你就给他了
So you just gave it to him?
艾拉有种办法能让你同情他...
Ira has this way of making you feel sorry for him...
就好像全世界老是和他作对一样
like it's always him against the world.
我拿了两盒
I took a couple of boxes
快过期的药
that were near their expiration dates.
我知道这样不对 但我得帮助他
I know it was wrong, but I just had to help him.
-你有他手♥机♥号♥吗 -没有 他最近换了
- You have his cell number? - No. He changed it recently.
那家护理中心的名字是什么
What's the name of the nursing home?
叫特里蒙特 位于查帕夸镇
It's called Tremont. It's in Chappaqua.
艾拉最后出现的地方是波基浦西
Our last known on Ira is Poughkeepsie.
租了一个复♥式♥公♥寓♥的一半 房♥东叫陶德曼·考克斯
Rents half a duplex owned by a Todman Cox.
开一辆奥迪车
Also drives an Audi.
你们俩去护理中心查查
You two check out the nursing home.
巴恩斯和我去找房♥东
Barnes and I'll go see the landlord.
能告诉我他到底干了什么吗
Are you gonna tell me what he did?
艾拉 还是我 听着 给我回个电♥话♥
Ira, it's me again. Look, call me back.
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
-需要我继续打吗 -不 目前就这样吧
- Should I keep trying? - No, that's good for now.
给他点时间
Let's give him a minute.
-艾拉住在这有多久了 -差不多三个月
- How long did Ira live here? - Almost three months.
我一直就觉得他怪怪的
Always knew he was weird.
没朋友 没女人
No friends, no girls.
自己一个人那样很不正常
It's not natural to keep to yourself like that.
-有人来找他吗 -我没看见过
- He ever have any visitors? - Not that I saw.
他晚上会出去 经常 回来很晚
He'd go out at night, a lot, come home late.
但他总是一个人
But he was always alone.
红色喷漆
Red spray paint.
几乎空了
It's almost empty.
你觉得那是咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
What do you bet that's midazolam?
是艾拉
It's Ira.
放到免提
Put him on speaker.
就当我们不在 记住我们刚说的
We're not here. Remember what we talked about.
喂
Hello?
我很忙 陶德曼 什么事
I'm busy, Todman. What do you need?
我这出了点状况
We got a situation over here.
厨房♥的水管在漏水 你最好回来看看
Plumbing leak in the kitchen. You need to come home.
-现在不行 -漏得非常厉害
- I can't right now. - Well, it's pretty bad.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
怎么了
Why?
你在上班吗
Well, are you at work?
艾拉
Ira?
艾拉·科佩克
通话结束
纽约州 查帕夸镇
等等
Wait a second.
-有辆奥迪 -对
- There's the Audi. - Yeah.
-是他 -快跟上
- That's him. - Come on.
喂 开慢点
Hey! Slow down!
正在贝德福德路上追踪一辆北行的黑色奥迪
In pursuit of a black Audi northbound on Bedford Road.
小心
Look out!
他刚在国王街撞倒了一个停车标志
He just blew a stop sign on King Street.
正往富兰克林大街东行 他在朝进城方向走
Eastbound on Franklin now. He's headed into town.
他在那
There he is.
-跟紧他 -跑不了
- Keep up with him. - Yep. I got him.
-他往右开了 -看到了
- He went right. - I see him.
我去 有人
Damn, people!
快上 快跟上
Go, go, go! Go, go, go!
你看到他了吗
You see him?
去看看在不在巷子里
Up there. Check the alleys.
不在
Nothing.
还是没人
Still nothing.
-右还是左 -我没看清
- Right or left? - I didn't see.
走右边
Going left.
-跟丢了 -妈的
- We lost him. - Damn it.
联调局通缉犯
艾拉·科佩克
科佩克在马萨诸塞州的斯托顿市长大
Kopec grew up in Stoughton, Massachusetts.
在菲奇堡州立大学读本科
He went to Fitchburg State for undergrad,
波士顿学院的护理学校
Boston College for nursing school.
他的驾照没问题 也没有犯罪记录
His license is clean and no criminal record.
他家人呢
What about family?
没有兄弟姐妹 只有个母亲 埃斯特·科佩克
No siblings, but I have his mother, Esther Kopec.
艾拉·科佩克家庭住址
退休了 仍然住在斯托顿
Retired and still lives in Stoughton.
三十年来一直住在那
Same address for the past 30 years.
马克·希利亚德来自伊利诺斯州
Mark Hilliard was from Illinois.
没发现他和杰克之间有什么联♥系♥
Not seeing any connections between him and Jake.
他们都是大学生和运动员
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表