剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
信你第二次吗
to trust you a second time?
那不是我♥干♥的 是别人
Hey, that wasn't me. That--that was the others.
我控制不了董事会
I can't control the board.
拜托 孩子
Come on now, son.
聪明点
Be smart.
你不能就这么打死我
You can't just shoot me.
你是对的
You're right.
太吵了
Too noisy.
你好
Hi.
我是玛吉
I'm Maggie.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
瞧瞧他
Whoo. Look at him go.
瞧瞧他
- Look at him go!
这就是被别人
That's what it feels like
背后捅刀的感觉
getting stabbed in the back.
拉尔斯顿地毯厂完全没有发现
Ralston Carpet Mill was a complete bust.
他们什么都不知道
No one knew anything.
都让我搜了那里
They even let me search the place.
如果杰森·沙莱特的父亲有参与过
If Jason Shalet's father was ever in the ring,
他也已经把联♥系♥都断了
he sure did scrub any connection to it.
这些是什么
What's all this?
我们熬夜过了一遍摩西
We stayed late going through everything
发过来的东西 你要听要点吗
that Moses sent over; do you want the highlights?
行 当然了
Uh, yeah. Sure.
首先 史密斯主要
At first, Smith was focused
专注于找到毒品来源
mostly on finding the source of the drugs.
他的线人杰森一直没有给过他具体姓名
His CI, Jason, never gave him a name,
但他怀疑到了佛罗里达州
but he suspected Florida.
他知道货是巴克·艾伦
Now he knew about shipments being muled
用运车为掩护运的
on car carriers by Buck Allen,
但是没有提到过埃文·格里特
but there was never any mention of Evan Greeter.
这很奇怪 因为
Which is weird because clearly,
显然有其他人的参与
there's other players involved.
对 而且录音里 杰森一直在说
Yeah, and on the tapes, Jason keeps talking
董事会想要这样
about "the board wanting this,"
董事会想要那样
"the board wanting to do that"
感觉有个管理层
like there's some kind of management team.
还有这个
There was also this.
这是史密斯和杰森之间
It's one of the last conversations
最后几段对话之一
between Smith and Jason.
这一批货周五来
The shipment's Friday.
我会查出是哪里 但是听着 雷
I'm gonna find out where, but listen, Ray,
你得给我钱
I gotta get paid.
- 我冒很大风险 - 会的
I'm taking a huge risk here. - You will.
我从路易斯维尔回来就给你
As soon as I get back from Louisville.
- 路易斯维尔吗 - 对
Louisville? - Yeah.
四个半小时的录音
4 1/2 hours of tapes,
这是唯一提到的一次
and that's the only time it's ever mentioned.
所以这事儿还牵扯到肯塔基
So this extends into Kentucky.
我们是这么觉得的
Mm-hmm. That's what we're thinking.
还有另外一个可能性
We have one other possibility too.
哈娜昨晚黑进了艾伦汽车公♥司♥的服务器
Hana hacked in to Allen Motors' server last night.
他们公♥司♥的批发销♥售♥账户几乎每月
We found a year's worth of large cash payments
都有一年份的现金入账
going into their fleet sales account, almost monthly.
克莱曼是连锁杂货店
Kleinman's is a grocery chain.
总部在市区
Headquarters are downtown.
行 所以牵扯到一个汽车公♥司♥ 一个地毯厂
Okay, so we've got a car dealer, a carpet mill,
现在是连锁杂货店
and now a grocery chain.
在肯塔基州 也就是说这条链上
Throw in Kentucky, and that gives us
至少有4方
four potential players in the ring.
对吧
Right?
这事情越来越大了
This thing just keeps getting bigger.
但是我们还是没找到
Mm-hmm. - But we're still missing
格里特和他同伙的联♥系♥
the connect to Greeter and the partner.
行
Right.
查塔努加警方刚才在一个公♥寓♥大楼外
Chattanooga PD just found Buck Allen's Cadillac
发现了巴克·艾伦的凯迪拉克
outside an apartment complex.
哈娜 你跟我走
Hana, you're with me.
你们去跟克莱曼的线 去市区
You two run down the Kleinman lead, head downtown.
我搭档过来检查 发现门开着
My partner did a knock and check, found it open.
他在卧室里
He's in the bedroom.
你确定那是巴克·艾伦吗
You sure it's Buck Allen?
我看他广♥告♥看了20年了
I've watched his commercials for 20 years.
就是他
It's him.
背后被捅了 尸体已经僵了
Stab wound in the back. Rigor's already set in.
有发现吗
You got anything?
我觉得他是在这里找东西
Well, I assume he was looking for something in here,
可能是找的时候被抓到了
probably got caught in the process.
公♥寓♥的主人是罗恩·格里尔
Apartment belongs to a Ron Greer.
从来没听说过他
Never heard of him.
你听说过的
Yeah, you have.
这是克莱顿·史密斯
That's Clayton Smith.
对 这是他家
Yeah. This is his place.
管理人说他用现金租的这里
Manager said he pays his rent in cash.
好
Okay.
所以缉毒局给他做了
So the DEA backstopped him
雷·凯特的假身份
with a fake identity of Ray Kite.
他自己又有一个假身份
He created another one.
我觉得缉毒局应该不知道
I doubt they knew about it.
也不知道这个公♥寓♥
Or this apartment.
还有这个
Or this.
贩毒钱吗
Drug money?
或许吧
Probably.
这就意味着史密斯确实出问题了
Well, that would mean that Smith did go rogue.
他在从贩毒团伙里偷钱
And he was stealing from the ring.
查序列号♥
Run the serial numbers.
在通知摩西之前我想确定一下
I wanna know for sure before we call Moses.
我觉得没有问题
I don't see where there's a problem.
能告诉我们这些是什么的款项吗
Could you tell us what those payments are for?
货车
Delivery vans.
我们的生意在疫情期间发展很快
Our business actually boomed during the pandemic.
大家都在网上买♥♥东西
People were ordering so much online,
我们的批发量都增大了
we had to increase our fleet size
才能适应需求
just to keep up with demand.
这可是不少车
That is a lot of vans.
我们有很多顾客
We have a lot of customers.
资金是哪里来的呢
Where'd you get the capital?
我的曾祖父在100多年前
My great-grandfather founded this company
建立了这家公♥司♥
over 100 years ago.
这里的大部分银行都是因为他才能起家的
Most of the banks in town got their start because of him.
这里随便哪家 我都能打个招呼
I can walk into any one of them and get a line of credit
就拿到贷款
just by saying hello.
我也正是这么做的
Which is exactly what I did.
你是犹太人吗 克莱曼小姐
You're Jewish, Miss Kleinman, yes?
对
Yes.
这现在也是犯罪了吗
Is that a crime now too?
你认识杰森·沙莱特吗
Did you know Jason Shalet?
认识
Yes.
我认识杰森
I do know Jason.
只是在公♥司♥里
But only because I've seen him
见过他一两次
once or twice at the dealership.
我大部分时候和巴克打交道
Most of my dealings are with Buck,
所以或许
so maybe...
如果你们觉得这儿有贩毒问题
if you think there's some sort of drug ring going on here,
你们应该找他
you should talk to him.
我们找了
We did.
我们也发现他昨晚被谋杀了
We also found out he was murdered last night.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这我不知道
I didn't know that.
我们需要检查一下你们的财务状况
We're gonna need to take a look at your financial records
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表